Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

Apple, Spotify, Facebook and YouTube all banned Infowars within 12 hours of each other, illustrating how last night’s purge was a coordinated effort and has nothing to do with these platforms enforcing “hate speech” rules.

Here are the real reasons Infowars is being purged by Big Tech;

– Infowars is widely credited with having played a key role in electing Donald Trump. By banning Infowars, big tech is engaging in election meddling just three months before crucial mid-terms.

– With the Infowars ban, Apple, Facebook , Spotify & YouTube (Google) have all now ascribed themselves the power to remove people & outlets from their platforms based on their political opinions. This power will be abused time and time again to meddle in elections.

– The ban also sets the precedent that the mere charge alone of having committed “hate speech,” with no specific examples even provided, is enough to memory hole an individual or group’s digital presence.

– The ban is just part of a wider censorship purge that also use stealth censorship, shadow banning and algorithmic manipulation to hide and bury conservative content.

– Apple also chose to shut down Infowars after we repeatedly criticized them for working with and selling data to the Communist Chinese government. Just a coincidence, I’m sure.

The Real Reason Apple, Facebook, Spotify & YouTube Banned Infowars

For conservative media outlets who don’t speak out because they don’t like Infowars, we have a message for you – you’re next.

Facebook banned Infowars after lobbying by both CNN and Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL). This isn’t “just a private company,” this is brazen political censorship.

This is the outcome of the left refusing to debate their ideas and simply no platforming their adversaries instead.

This is the modern day electronic equivalent of book burning.

This is throwing dissidents in the Big Tech gulag because their voices were becoming too loud and having too much influence.

This is the purge.

It will only intensify unless lawmakers act now to introduce a Digital Bill of Rights and treat social media giants as telecommunications companies who are forbidden by law from discriminating against people and media outlets based on their political opinions.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

They know they can get away with accusing Infowars of “hate speech” bc most people think hate speech is something it’s not.

The tech giants are now going to face regulation according to Issa. Foolish power play on their part because the government is talking FEC regulation as well.

The Democrats will be back in charge soon.

It only gets a whole lot worse for you if you're a righty.

Net Neutrality will be back, and this time on steroids, with so many laws protecting it, no righty will ever be able to undo that again.

And Issa might want to start lawyering up after the Dems get back control of the subpoena power of the House.

No it wasn't a metaphor, it was you making shit up
Of course it was a metaphor. Good grief man, have some self respect. You are embarrassing yourself.

I am still waiting for the evidence. It seems like you can just make shit up without any evidence.

Here is a metaphor: your post was dog shit. It's not a claim that you did something wrong, just a metaphor.

Retard...

Alex Jones is the most retarded American in history.

Except, of course, for all his supporters.

But he should be allowed to express his views, no matter how retarded.

Editorial and speaking views is not what jones does.

He states lies as fact. Not as an opinion.

He lied about Hillary running a child sex ring in a pizza restaurant in DC. Then the restaurant got a visit from one of jones' followers who shot up the place.

Telling people there's a child sex ring in a pizza restaurant isn't opinion. And it wasn't presented as anything but factual news.

jones should stick to opinion then and not try to pass lies off as honest facts.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I am still waiting for the evidence
Evidence of what? That Alex Jones used hate speech? And he incited people? I doubt you would understand the evidence...a guy like you would just call that "normal conversation".

I doubt you understand anything if you think that the four different platforms on one day just happened to notice the asserted hate speech all at the same time, but for completely different reasons.

You truly are retarded.

Free speech is just not what these guys do. Anti-American as fuck.

The way Jones demonized the parents of the Sandy Hook shooting as "crisis actors" and saying that the whole thing was faked by the government to take your guns is criminal in my opinion. Especially when some of his followers started to send death threats to some of the parents.

Then you think the court will force another social media outlet to give Jones a forum?

If so, you are delusional
Jones has every right to try...and that will shine a light on you little fascists and your desire to stomp out speech you don't like...and that will be a good thing....

Evidence of what? That Alex Jones used hate speech? And he incited people? I doubt you would understand the evidence...a guy like you would just call that "normal conversation".
Can you provide examples of this hate speech?
Was it something along these lines, maybe?

“#CancelWhitePeople”
“white men are bulls***”
“Dumbass f****** white people marking up the internet like dogs pissing on fire hydrants”.

I doubt you understand anything if you think that the four different platforms on one day just happened to notice the asserted hate speech all at the same time, but for completely different reasons.

You truly are retarded.

Free speech is just not what these guys do. Anti-American as fuck.
Of course, your post is moronic, as nothing about this implies they all noticed just now, or even all at once. What actually happened is that they had their independent legal teams review the actions they wanted to take, and shared this info with one another. Once they were confident with the move, they pulled the trigger.

Dang son, use your head for something other than carrying around a hat.

Can you provide examples of this hate speech?
Was it something along these lines, maybe?

“#CancelWhitePeople”
“white men are bulls***”
“Dumbass f****** white people marking up the internet like dogs pissing on fire hydrants”.

Are you sure that's hate speech? I heard those are the words you need to say if you want to get hired at NYT!

Yes, I'm sure Facebook will really miss the 0.5% of its members that don't realize Jones is a fucking moron.
You had better check Facebooks subscriber numbers....they are dropping...big time....why do I always seem to feel the need to bring you up to date on everything....?

Yes, I'm sure Facebook will really miss the 0.5% of its members that don't realize Jones is a fucking moron.
You had better check Facebooks subscriber numbers....they are dropping...big time....why do I always seem to feel the need to bring you up to date on everything....?

He should be more worried about the 95% of subscribers who think free speech is a thing.

Forum List

Back