Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

Facebook is for people with shit for brains.

Yes, but the problem is....is not only Facebook that the Totalitarians are purging... but also Twitter, Google, YouTube...etc.

Is an absolute ban on conservative voices!

THAT IS WRONG! :mad-61:
They are being rather Hitlerian; but they are business entities, not government agencies.

Nope. Nothing they’ve done carries any weight of government. They’ve simply refused to allow someon who has violated their terms of service from using their service.

As a private company, they have every right to do so.
That’s what I said.

What made Hikter “Hitlerian” was the literal gun to the head of dissonents. Where intellectuals and political opponents were murdered by the State by the tens of thousands.

Facebook just banned him. Jones can still shill his batshit and protein drinks on his own website

Actually yes you
Actually, no i didn't. I explained a basic metaphor to a baby-man, and commented om the existence of evidence of what the platforms are calling hate speech.
No you did, as I illustrated with your own quotes.
But don’t feel bad. You claimed he uses hate speech but you cannot provide an example, which is what I thought as I haven’t seen an example either. Thanks for looking though!

Yes, but the problem is....is not only Facebook that the Totalitarians are purging... but also Twitter, Google, YouTube...etc.

They are being rather Hitlerian; but they are business entities, not government agencies.

Nope. Nothing they’ve done carries any weight of government. They’ve simply refused to allow someon who has violated their terms of service from using their service.

That’s what I said.

What made Hikter “Hitlerian” was the literal gun to the head of dissonents. Where intellectuals and political opponents were murdered by the State by the tens of thousands.

Facebook just banned him.
You know good and well cons believe in slippery roads dont you?

Such platforms as were built upon the new technological front (minus a good grounded American set of rules to live by), and for which were created within the generational tech explosion period that happened, are since being run by these (super nerds?) who hate everything of old, and were born out of so much confusion that to give these kinds of individuals to much control or power without a good set of rules to go by, has proven to be a huge mistake maybe ???

To many weird people getting to much power and money way to fast now, and this has placed some very strange individuals with way to much power and influence over what should be a guarded culture that was to be protected by the Constitution in which was written and designed to protect that culture.

Banned from private internet property.

Again, Jones can post to his heart’s content on his own website. But he has no right to the use of anyone else’s website
That wasn't what I responded to. Hitler's children DO have full use of social media. It is the Constitutionalists that are banned.

Thanks. You’ve linked to pages that state the allegations, but no examples of hate speech
Those articles both stated examples and linked to examples. Go waste someone else's time.
Nope. They state the allegations of hate crimes but provide no examples. They highlight some of his ‘conspiracy’ theories and they refer to him saying he’s going to take on mueller politically as if that was a physical threat.
But still, thanks for looking for the articles. It was nice of you.

Such platforms as were built upon the new technological front (minus a good grounded American set of rules to live by), and for which were created within the generational tech explosion period that happened, are since being run by these (super nerds?) who hate everything of old, and were born out of so much confusion that to give these kinds of individuals to much control or power without a good set of rules to go by, has proven to be a huge mistake maybe ???

To many weird people getting to much power and money way to fast now, and this has placed some very strange individuals with way to much power and influence over what should be a guarded culture that was to be protected by the Constitution in which was written and designed to protect that culture.

The constitution has jack shit to do with a Facebook ban. Read the first amendment. The only entity restricted is the government.

Not YouTube.

No you did
Wrong, for the reasons I stated. And which can be confirmed with the context in which my posts were made. But honestly , not one person under the sun cares about your whiny opinions of my opinions, so I will leave you to it...

That’s what I said.

Liberals have one road..Welfare.
There’s a road called moderation.

Banned from private internet property.

Again, Jones can post to his heart’s content on his own website. But he has no right to the use of anyone else’s website
That wasn't what I responded to. Hitler's children DO have full use of social media. It is the Constitutionalists that are banned.

I agree ^^

The bias from these thugs is unacceptable and disgusting!

1bebn0l.jpg

Thanks. You’ve linked to pages that state the allegations, but no examples of hate speech
Those articles both stated examples and linked to examples. Go waste someone else's time.
Nope. They state the allegations of hate crimes but provide no examples. They highlight some of his ‘conspiracy’ theories and they refer to him taking on mueller politically as if that was a physical threat.
But still, thanks for looking for the articles. It was nice of you.

They don’t have to prove anything. It’s their website. They are the sole arbiters of what constitutes a violation of their terms of service.

You’re confusing a private business with a court of law. They aren’t the same thing, nor are they held to the same standards

Facebook, Apple Purge InfoWars for 'Hate Speech' | Breitbart
The Masters of the Universe at Facebook and Apple have censored InfoWars pages and podcasts on their platforms, both claiming Alex Jones and company engage in “hate speech.”

Now we know you inofwar haters will cheeir because that's pretty much. what a cluelss easily lead moron will do. ...........

Here's what you pea sized brains can't seem to realize this is what HITLER DID FIRST OFF STUPID FKS....

Two they are comin for your speech next..........

They can take this very board turn it completletly leftist s then all you stupid fks have t aruge with is yourselves on how anti american you all are.

LIke infowars or not. THIS IS TAKING AWAY THE RIGHTS OF THIS SHOW, THE REPORTERS, THE VIEWERS!!!

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ON THE SITE FRUIT CAKES MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING DOUCHE BAGS.

AND SAVE THE GAWD DAM FKN " IT'S THEIR SITE THEIR RIGHT" .................. IT IS CONTROL AGAINST EQUAL RIGHTS....

NO DIFFERENT THAT CANDANCE OWENS SAID ONE THING , BUT ROSEY FAT ASS SAID THE VERY SAME THING AND SHE STAYS...............

Your all next moron face reality.

Facebook and Apple are private business. They can censor anything they want.

I thought you people believed that private business and capitalism was the solution to everything.

Now you don't like private business and capitalism.

I really wish you people would make up your minds.

It's a private business. They can set any rules they want. They can purge their site of hate speech any time they want.

People like you have been screaming for decades that private business and capitalism was perfect. That the free market solves everything. Well you have your private business and free market.

Next you're going to start complaining that net neutrality is gone and you have no alternative to what big business is doing to the internet.

You should learn to be very careful of what you wish for.

In the end they will lose money because most people believe in Freedom of Speech
Another company will gobble-up their lost customers and make billions.

That’s what I said.

Liberals have one road..Welfare.
There’s a road called moderation.
If that were true the bulk of welfare recipients wouldnt be cons.
These idiots that subscribe to info wars are a blight on society. I wouldnt let their asses use my social platform either.

The Masters of the Universe at Facebook and Apple have censored InfoWars pages and podcasts on their platforms, both claiming Alex Jones and company engage in “hate speech.”

Now we know you inofwar haters will cheeir because that's pretty much. what a cluelss easily lead moron will do. ...........

Here's what you pea sized brains can't seem to realize this is what HITLER DID FIRST OFF STUPID FKS....

They can take this very board turn it completletly leftist s then all you stupid fks have t aruge with is yourselves on how anti american you all are.

LIke infowars or not. THIS IS TAKING AWAY THE RIGHTS OF THIS SHOW, THE REPORTERS, THE VIEWERS!!!

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ON THE SITE FRUIT CAKES MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING DOUCHE BAGS.

AND SAVE THE GAWD DAM FKN " IT'S THEIR SITE THEIR RIGHT" .................. IT IS CONTROL AGAINST EQUAL RIGHTS....

NO DIFFERENT THAT CANDANCE OWENS SAID ONE THING , BUT ROSEY FAT ASS SAID THE VERY SAME THING AND SHE STAYS...............

I thought you people believed that private business and capitalism was the solution to everything.

It's a private business. They can set any rules they want. They can purge their site of hate speech any time they want.

People like you have been screaming for decades that private business and capitalism was perfect. That the free market solves everything. Well you have your private business and free market.

Next you're going to start complaining that net neutrality is gone and you have no alternative to what big business is doing to the internet.

In the end they will lose money because most people believe in Freedom of Speech
Thats their choice. In the meantime tell all the infowar idiots to stop whining and start their own social media platform.

No you did
Wrong, for the reasons I stated. And which can be confirmed with the context in which my posts were made. But honestly , not one person under the sun cares about your whiny opinions of my opinions, so I will leave you to it...
Why do you keep cutting my responses down to three words???
Anyway, you were quite clear that you agreed that Jones engages in hate speech, so it’s entirely reasonable to ask you for examples so that the issue can be discussed. As it is, I’m sorry you couldn’t find them and can’t seem to remember any. But thanks for trying.

Jones can post whatever he likes: on his on website.

He has freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back