Facebook ban of breast-feeding photos sparks protests

And all the mothers who say my baby, toddler refuses to have a scarf covering them, train them to get used to it. That's what parents do.

These are the same moms whose children are running around restaurants, stores, and other public places like hellions, rather than learning to sit at a table and eat with manners or stay close to their mother and behave.

And the excuse given is, "OH, I can't control the little darling."

That's so fucked up, I can't even begin to start.

Do you know how you get a toddler to nurse with a blanket/scarf? You withhold the nipple until he/she follows the rules. This ain't rocket science here. I'm amazed at how few parents these days can manage their children's behavior, or want to.

Last edited:
These are the same moms whose children are running around restaurants, stores, and other public places like hellions, rather than learning to sit at a table and eat with manners or stay close to their mother and behave.

And the excuse given is, "OH, I can't control the little darling."

That's so fucked up, I can't even begin to start.

Do you know how you get a toddler to nurse with a blanket/scarf? You withhold the nipple until he/she follows the rules. This ain't rocket science here. I'm amazed at how few parents these days can manage their children's behavior, or want to.

BINGO!

I know a lot of homeschoolers and most of the ones in Brooklyn and Manhattan are so damn liberal. They decide that it is ok to let their children wander around the restaurant, ruining other people's meals. The patrons paid good money to eat out in peace, not to be disturbed by unruly children who have parents that don't want to their job.

Discipline your kids so they will not turn out to be your nightmare.

BINGO!

I know a lot of homeschoolers and most of the ones in Brooklyn and Manhattan are so damn liberal. They decide that it is ok to let their children wander around the restaurant, ruining other people's meals. The patrons paid good money to eat out in peace, not to be disturbed by unruly children who have parents that don't want to their job.

Discipline your kids so they will not turn out to be your nightmare.

I have neighbors that we have chosen not to socialize with anymore because their kids are so badly behaved, even my kids don't enjoy being around them. And my daughter refuses to babysit them, she says it's not worth any amount of money.

And I live totally in the burbs, surrounded by white collar upper middle class families.

I think I got put in the pervert category.
lord knows if I see a women breastfeed I wanna yank it out of that babies mouth and stick it in mine ! :lol:

Classy. Do you get a lot of dates that way?

Personally, as a hardcore religious conservative, I want to slap those bitches right into a burkha.

I think the reason that so many women are so exhibitionist with their breastfeeding is that they are subconsciously seeking a man like you. ;)

oh stop it----I wouldnt wish any woman on me for longer that a few minutes at a time. Im' a pain in the ass. :lol:

I have neighbors that we have chosen not to socialize with anymore because their kids are so badly behaved, even my kids don't enjoy being around them. And my daughter refuses to babysit them, she says it's not worth any amount of money.

And I live totally in the burbs, surrounded by white collar upper middle class families.

A while back, a homeschool mom and her daughter came over to our house on a regular basis for playdates. My daughter who at the time was 3 and her daughter got along fine when they came.

The mother thought it was time to reciprocate so we went over to her house which was quite a distance and in not such a great neighborhood. When we got there, the daughter refused to let my daughter play with any of her toys. My daughter came to me crying. The mother never intervened! I spoke to the little girl and said she was not being a good hostess and I gathered my daughter up and left. The mother was shocked. What the heck was my daughter going to do if she wasn't to touch anything!

The mother called to apologize, but I knew she couldn't change, so I discontinued our relationship.

You and I are in the minority on this. But I look around and see all the brats that are being raised and I know disciplining is not a bad word.

I agree.

If you truly feel that you are in the right. You do not need the approbation or affirmation of everyone on this board. I would probably complain to the restaurant manager if you were breasfeeding in my vicinity revealing more than what is necessary, but that is my proragative.

And you'd have the right to complain all you want, but if said restraunt manager knows the law, he wouldn't dare to say anything to the nursing mother for fear of bad publicity or even a discrimination lawsuit.

And you'd have the right to complain all you want, but if said restraunt manager knows the law, he wouldn't dare to say anything to the nursing mother for fear of bad publicity or even a discrimination lawsuit.

It's a constant battle I tell ya---we all need to just accept that .

I get you. I feel the same way. All these touchy feely people think that I am against mothering and breastfeeding because of my view. And all the mothers who say my baby, toddler refuses to have a scarf covering them, train them to get used to it. That's what parents do.

So every mother who shoves a plastic bottle in their babies mouth...they should also be covered by a scarf...correct?

these Are The Same Moms Whose Children Are Running Around Restaurants, Stores, And Other Public Places Like Hellions, Rather Than Learning To Sit At A Table And Eat With Manners Or Stay Close To Their Mother And Behave.

And The Excuse Given Is, "oh, I Can't Control The Little Darling."

That's So Fucked Up, I Can't Even Begin To Start.

Do You Know How You Get A Toddler To Nurse With A Blanket/scarf? You Withhold The Nipple Until He/she Follows The Rules. This Ain't Rocket Science Here. I'm Amazed At How Few Parents These Days Can Manage Their Children's Behavior, Or Want To.

Pul-leeze!!!

Oh I love it. You don't get what you want and immediately you think threatening a lawsuit will make everything fine for you. :lol:

So every mother who shoves a plastic bottle in their babies mouth...they should also be covered by a scarf...correct?

Only if the plastic bottle is attached to her naked breast.

See, the issue isn't feeding the baby here. It's exposing your bare breasts in a public place. I don't want to see that from ANYONE, it's not exclusive to nursing mothers.

Forum List

Back