Facebook Boycott

If facebook starts censoring speech, there is no reason for users to use it.

With the amount of SJWs they have destroying the company, there is bound to be some company that does not have anti-American political agenda rising up soon.

With the amount of SJWs they have destroying the company, there is bound to be some company that does not have anti-American political agenda rising up soon.

If Cult45 had any brains, they could make their own.

Face book is an evil addiction. I was a freak for a couple years but I realized I was supporting an evil company run by a totally evil man. Zuckerberg has absolutely no redeeming value unless you're one of those assholes who think wealth = credibility. Time to bail or lose your freedom.

North Face became the first big brand to commit to an advertising boycott of Facebook. Liberal loons at Fakebook, how does it feel.

North Face Becomes First Big Brand To Join Facebook Boycott
Why do you think is going on here?

Facebook has been saying they’re purposefully more permissive of disinformation on their platform in an obvious attempt to placate Trump.

Don't know for sure. Zuckerberg is swarmy and deserves whatever is going on.

North Face became the first big brand to commit to an advertising boycott of Facebook. Liberal loons at Fakebook, how does it feel.

Facebook has been saying they’re purposefully more permissive of disinformation on their platform in an obvious attempt to placate Trump.

North Face is saying there’s too much hate speech and garbage on Facebook and doesn’t want to advertise there unless they engage in more of what the right has been calling censorship.

North Face is saying there’s too much hate speech and garbage on Facebook and doesn’t want to advertise there unless they engage in more of what the right has been calling censorship.

I had a FB ad show up on my wall about starting a Racial Injustice fund and Facebook will donate the first $19 to it. So what if I want to set up a fund for supporting the families of Cops who died in the line of duty? I think I'll email FB and see what they say. I'll probably get banned but honestly I've had it with them. My FB friends are getting more political both ways. I just want to see and read about my family, see pretty pictures, good recipes, you know stuff like that. But it isn't that anymore. It's turning to crap.

I had a FB ad show up on my wall about starting a Racial Injustice fund and Facebook will donate the first $19 to it. So what if I want to set up a fund for supporting the families of Cops who died in the line of duty? I think I'll email FB and see what they say. I'll probably get banned but honestly I've had it with them. My FB friends are getting more political both ways. I just want to see and read about my family, see pretty pictures, good recipes, you know stuff like that. But it isn't that anymore. It's turning to crap.
FB_IMG_1589256448251.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive....

View attachment 352356
I'll take the Harley. It's worth more

View attachment 352356
Who needs Facebook!

Face book is an evil addiction. I was a freak for a couple years but I realized I was supporting an evil company run by a totally evil man. Zuckerberg has absolutely no redeeming value unless you're one of those assholes who think wealth = credibility. Time to bail or lose your freedom.
The best way to deal the Zuckerberg is hit him in the wallet.
Thats what North Face is doing, but they are also joined by Anti-Defamation League, NAACP, Sleeping Giants, Color Of Change, Free Press and Common Sense.

Perhaps its working, because facebook took down Trump's nazi symbols?

The best way to deal the Zuckerberg is hit him in the wallet.
Thats what North Face is doing, but they are also joined by Anti-Defamation League, NAACP, Sleeping Giants, Color Of Change, Free Press and Common Sense.

Perhaps its working, because facebook took down Trump's nazi symbols?
His symbols? Your actions!! The cities must be destroyed.

Some times I wish did do Facebook and Twitter so that I can boycott them at times like this

Unfortunately I all I can do is continue to ignore them

I gave libtarded Facebook the boot long ago. The fucking bastards are suffering under the delusion that they're the god damned thought police. FUCK Facebook.

Last edited:
I left Facebook four years ago when my feed turned into a non-stop deluge of the worst kind of right wing propaganda and now you people are complaining that it might be just slightly less full of shit.

Forum List

Back