Facebook Boycott

North Face became the first big brand to commit to an advertising boycott of Facebook. Liberal loons at Fakebook, how does it feel.
#Stophateforprofit
They allowed incitement to violence against protesters fighting for racial justice in America in the wake of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Tony McDade, Ahmaud Arbery, Rayshard Brooks and so many others.

They named Breitbart News a “trusted news source” and made The Daily Caller a “fact checker” despite both publications having records of working with known white nationalists.

They turned a blind eye to blatant voter suppression on their platform.

Could they protect and support Black users? Could they call out Holocaust denial as hate? Could they help get out the vote?

They absolutely could. But they are actively choosing not to do so.

99% of Facebook’s $70 billion is made through advertising.

Who will advertisers stand with?

Let’s send Facebook a powerful message: Your profits will never be worth promoting hate, bigotry, racism, antisemitism and violence.

Please join us.
You should actually read the shit you post.

I had a FB ad show up on my wall about starting a Racial Injustice fund and Facebook will donate the first $19 to it. So what if I want to set up a fund for supporting the families of Cops who died in the line of duty? I think I'll email FB and see what they say. I'll probably get banned but honestly I've had it with them. My FB friends are getting more political both ways. I just want to see and read about my family, see pretty pictures, good recipes, you know stuff like that. But it isn't that anymore. It's turning to crap.
View attachment 352356
Ask and ye shall receive....
I'll take the Harley. It's worth more
FB_IMG_1580415552115.jpg

Forum List

Back