Facebook Flagged My Post

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good to know they make sure you know it was satire and provide fact checks that creepy uncle Joe was not in fact appointed as head of TSA.

The Left are more entertaining than the satire.

3B9B5837-1B4D-478F-B0B5-42DEC67FFFEE.jpeg

Friends don't let Friends use FascistBook.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin'.
THIS IS INTERESTING: Texas bill would allow state to sue social media companies like Facebook and Twitter over free speech. “The proposal aims to protect users on social media platforms from censorship if a site advertises itself as impartial.”

Thanks - I saw that earlier today as well. It's an excellent development. I hope other states and the Feds adopt this approach.

I know some people will say that Fakebook and Twatter are private companies so blah blah blah they can do what they'd like. But given how people provide content that drives others to their platforms and how personal data has been exploited to make these platforms virtual public squares (albeit privately owned), one can make a very strong argument argument that speech on such platforms is a civil rights issue. If motels and restaurants can be forced to serve people due to being "public accomodations", then the platforms are also "public accommodations" on which civil rights should be protected.

Just sayin'.
THIS IS INTERESTING: Texas bill would allow state to sue social media companies like Facebook and Twitter over free speech. “The proposal aims to protect users on social media platforms from censorship if a site advertises itself as impartial.”

Thanks - I saw that earlier today as well. It's an excellent development. I hope other states and the Feds adopt this approach.

I know some people will say that Fakebook and Twatter are private companies so blah blah blah they can do what they'd like. But given how people provide content that drives others to their platforms and how personal data has been exploited to make these platforms virtual public squares (albeit privately owned), one can make a very strong argument argument that speech on such platforms is a civil rights issue. If motels and restaurants can be forced to serve people due to being "public accomodations", then the platforms are also "public accommodations" on which civil rights should be protected.
Exactly, we don't have "separate but equal" for anyone else, and we sure as hell aren't going to have it for Whites, Christians, Conservatives or Constitutionalists.

Senate Bill 2373 by state Sen. Bryan Hughes, R-Mineola has passed.

It would hold social media platforms accountable for restricting users’ speech based on personal opinions. Hughes said the bill applies to social media platforms that advertise themselves as unbiased but still censor users. The Senate State Affairs Committee unanimously approved the bill last week. (Update: The Texas Senate approved the bill on April 25 in an 18-12 vote. It now heads to the House.)

“Senate Bill 2373 tries to prevent those companies that control these new public spaces, this new public square, from picking winners and losers based on content,” Hughes said in the committee hearing. “Basically if the company represents, ‘We’re an open forum and we don’t discriminate based on content,’ then they shouldn’t be able to discriminate based on content.”

During the hearing, Hughes pointed to a recent ad on Facebook by the Texas Senate Republican Caucus in support of an anti-abortion bill that the platform flagged because it could be a “negative experience.” Facebook objected to the ad because it asked users to share it, Hughes said Facebook told him. However, the Republican Caucus posted an ad about the Senate’s property tax bill that also asked users to share, and it was promoted with no issue, Hughes said.

Good to know they make sure you know it was satire and provide fact checks that creepy uncle Joe was not in fact appointed as head of TSA.

View attachment 255194

guess whats on the wall in the facebook lobby

She was asking for it, but I'm glad she took a stand.

She and PJW are right. This stuff is the real 2020 election meddling

mrs katie was funny
loomers always asking for it
shes 25 years old

Compared to the establishment conformist retards we have no activists .
Left wing globo homo establishment useful idiot activists are a dime for 2 dozen ....and the price is dropping like the bill and hillary tour

let her chain herself to walls and scream bloody murder....go chunky loomer go

View attachment 255194

guess whats on the wall in the facebook lobby

She was asking for it, but I'm glad she took a stand.

She and PJW are right. This stuff is the real 2020 election meddling

mrs katie was funny
loomers always asking for it
shes 25 years old

Compared to the establishment conformist retards we have no activists .
Left wing globo homo establishment useful idiot activists are a dime for 2 dozen ....and the price is dropping like the bill and hillary tour

let her chain herself to walls and scream bloody murder....go chunky loomer go

Fascistbook needs to be harassed. They deserve the same treatment their supporters dish out.

Social media is best avoided; it's simply a vessel for Millenials to exercise their extreme narcissism. With gazillions of "selfies" posted every day, it's like these Millenial spoiled brats are so insecure, it's like they're trying to affirm that they still physically exist on a daily basis. Never have I seen a more damaged generation and social media is the ultimate portrait of it. These punks taken the art of human interaction back by about 1000 years.

Forum List

Back