Facebook has lost its politically correct mind with the latest phrase it’s banning

and people wonder why fascist are bad people ,,,

just because the people in power say so doesnt mean its true

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HATE SPEECH!!!
I hope thats not your strategy if you get arrested and have to go to trial. They say ignorance of the law is no excuse. :rolleyes:

win lose or draw I will never bow to tyranny, even if you will,,,,
Its not about bowing to tyranny. Its about understanding when your virtual reality game collides with reality. Its going to be like taking those VR goggles off only to discover your house is experiencing a 4 alarm fire.
so youre saying I should give up my rights or be killed???
I'm not saying you should do anything. Just pointing out that pretending something isnt a fact can be dangerous for your health when your virtual reality game loses power.
It is a fact that hate speech is strictly subjective and applies to any and all speech.

Facebook is losing its politically correct mind. It has recently started banning posts that contain the phrase ‘illegal immigrant’ as some sort of hate speech. Ridiculous!

THE BLAZE – According to Blue Lives Matter, Facebook has informed multiple users that posts declaring “Arriaga” to be an “illegal immigrant” or “illegal alien” violate the platform’s community rules for “hate speech.”

In one instance, a user posted a picture with Singh and Arriaga side-by-side. Above and below Singh’s picture were the words “vetted legal immigrant” and “protector” while the words “unvetted illegal immigrant” and “[alleged] murderer” were above and below Arriaga’s.

Facebook removed the image.

“This photo goes against our Community Standards on hate speech,” Facebook told the user.

Facebook has lost its politically correct mind with the latest phrase it’s banning
If you kids didn't post so much hate speech this wouldn't be a thing.
You just posted hate speech so stop casting stones hypocrite.
Is it possible you don't understand what hate speech is?
I do understand it.

You do not.

So I will explain it again

It is strictly subjective.

Everything and anything said by anyone is hate speech to someone somewhere.

You posted hate speech

You are welcome for the lesson boy now run along

Facebook is losing its politically correct mind. It has recently started banning posts that contain the phrase ‘illegal immigrant’ as some sort of hate speech. Ridiculous!

THE BLAZE – According to Blue Lives Matter, Facebook has informed multiple users that posts declaring “Arriaga” to be an “illegal immigrant” or “illegal alien” violate the platform’s community rules for “hate speech.”

In one instance, a user posted a picture with Singh and Arriaga side-by-side. Above and below Singh’s picture were the words “vetted legal immigrant” and “protector” while the words “unvetted illegal immigrant” and “[alleged] murderer” were above and below Arriaga’s.

“This photo goes against our Community Standards on hate speech,” Facebook told the user.

That you want to ban the Truth, shows that on some level, you know your position is utter bullshit.

who wants that banned???

Liberals.

I hope thats not your strategy if you get arrested and have to go to trial. They say ignorance of the law is no excuse. :rolleyes:

Its not about bowing to tyranny. Its about understanding when your virtual reality game collides with reality. Its going to be like taking those VR goggles off only to discover your house is experiencing a 4 alarm fire.
I'm not saying you should do anything. Just pointing out that pretending something isnt a fact can be dangerous for your health when your virtual reality game loses power.
It is a fact that hate speech is strictly subjective and applies to any and all speech.

or to none,,,

or to none,,,
Not really anything ever said is hated by someone somewhere

I do understand it.

You do not.

You posted hate speech

if its subjective then I'm right and there is no such thing as hate speech

I do understand it.

You do not.

You posted hate speech

Sure there is.

Any speech you hate.

or to none,,,
in your opinion,,,

unless you have heard everything ever said or will be said by anyone and every one

or to none,,,
in your opinion,,,

unless you have heard everything ever said or will be said by anyone and every one
Not really

Everyone hates someone or something

I do understand it.

You do not.

You posted hate speech

Sure there is.

Any speech you hate.

dont you worry about me

I do understand it.

You do not.

You posted hate speech

Sure there is.

Any speech you hate.

dont you worry about me
I don't.

It was a simple statement of fact

That you want to ban the Truth, shows that on some level, you know your position is utter bullshit.
LMf'nAO!!!!!

Illegal immigrates are illegal immigrants. ONly a cowardly censor would want to ban that.

I do understand it.

You do not.

You posted hate speech

Sure there is.

Any speech you hate.

dont you worry about me
I don't.

It was a simple statement of fact

you said I hate speech,,, how would you know that

OK I've been having fun with you ,,

the reason there is no such thing as hate speech is because the only person that hates it is the person that didnt say it, so the hate is not from the person that spoke it but the person that heard it,,,ie the snowflake

Left wingers are generally very feeble-minded. And Facebook is simply attempting to brainwash it's more feeble-minded users into thinking that illegal aliens do not exist and/or that there is no illegal alien problem.

If we had a law that you must have an above average IQ to vote, the Democratic party would be non-existent within a generation.

Indeed. It's prima facie proof of one who knows that his position is false, that it cannot be defended by honest or rational arguments; of one who can only “win” by cheating.

Indeed. It's prima facie proof of one who knows that his position is false, that it cannot be defended by honest or rational arguments; of one who can only “win” by cheating.

Thank you, I might use that line in the future.

Forum List

Back