Facebook has lost its politically correct mind with the latest phrase it’s banning

Facebook is losing its politically correct mind. It has recently started banning posts that contain the phrase ‘illegal immigrant’ as some sort of hate speech. Ridiculous!

THE BLAZE – According to Blue Lives Matter, Facebook has informed multiple users that posts declaring “Arriaga” to be an “illegal immigrant” or “illegal alien” violate the platform’s community rules for “hate speech.”

In one instance, a user posted a picture with Singh and Arriaga side-by-side. Above and below Singh’s picture were the words “vetted legal immigrant” and “protector” while the words “unvetted illegal immigrant” and “[alleged] murderer” were above and below Arriaga’s.

Facebook removed the image.

“This photo goes against our Community Standards on hate speech,” Facebook told the user.

Facebook has lost its politically correct mind with the latest phrase it’s banning
If you kids didn't post so much hate speech this wouldn't be a thing.
You just posted hate speech so stop casting stones hypocrite.

no such thing as hate speech,,,

Illegal imigrants is hate speech? Lol, i guess redneck is also.
In and of itself? No. In the way you idiots use it? Hell yes.
Give an example of its misuse.
Seriously? Are you blind?

Here's a few just in case you really don't know.

View attachment 237920 View attachment 237921 View attachment 237922 View attachment 237924
With the way they are swarming our border those are correct. Nothing hateful about the truth. Like the saying goes, the truth can hurt.
Lol, I guess you really are blind.
No worse than calling almost half of americans a basket of deplorables.

Don't be stupier than you have to be kid.
Oh so saying some illegals are murdering americans, is hate speech?
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HATE SPEECH!!!
That’s hate speech!
no its not
Bullshit! Say that around a group of homo activists.

them trying to kick my ass because I said something they didnt like doesnt make it hate speech,,,it makes them terrorist

View attachment 237920 View attachment 237921 View attachment 237922 View attachment 237924
With the way they are swarming our border those are correct. Nothing hateful about the truth. Like the saying goes, the truth can hurt.
thats not hate speech,,,

thats an opinion,
the real problem with that one is the butthurt trump humpers cant handle a little name calling,,,snowflakes

Facebook is losing its politically correct mind. It has recently started banning posts that contain the phrase ‘illegal immigrant’ as some sort of hate speech. Ridiculous!

THE BLAZE – According to Blue Lives Matter, Facebook has informed multiple users that posts declaring “Arriaga” to be an “illegal immigrant” or “illegal alien” violate the platform’s community rules for “hate speech.”

In one instance, a user posted a picture with Singh and Arriaga side-by-side. Above and below Singh’s picture were the words “vetted legal immigrant” and “protector” while the words “unvetted illegal immigrant” and “[alleged] murderer” were above and below Arriaga’s.

“This photo goes against our Community Standards on hate speech,” Facebook told the user.

no such thing as hate speech,,,
Sure there is.

But it is strictly and exclusively subjective.

As such everything said by anyone is hate speech to someone somewhere which is why even hate speech is protected speech.

thats not hate speech,,,

thats an opinion,
the real problem with that one is the butthurt trump humpers cant handle a little name calling,,,snowflakes
All hate speech is based strictly on opinion making it hate speech just not to you.

thats not hate speech,,,

thats an opinion,

The problem is we have a huge number of people (lefties) that feel entitled to control others including THEIR SPEECH. If the Lefties don't like something they BAN IT. It isn't enough for them just to ignore something. They must CONTROL, and remove it from existence. They need to be defeated.

thats not hate speech,,,

thats an opinion,
All hate speech is based strictly on opinion making it hate speech just not to you.
I dont get butthurt by a little name calling,,

only snowflakes complain about that

thats not hate speech,,,

thats an opinion,
I dont get butthurt by a little name calling,,

only snowflakes complain about that
Like the show flakes crying over the accurate term illegal immigrant.

Sounds like whoever has a complaint about their rules should start their own social media platform.

Illegal imigrants is hate speech? Lol, i guess redneck is also.
So saying the illegal imigrants need to come in our country legally is hate speech?
Sorry to bust your bubble but its a thing.

Hate Speech Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

So saying the illegal imigrants need to come in our country legally is hate speech?

and people wonder why fascist are bad people ,,,

just because the people in power say so doesnt mean its true

I hope thats not your strategy if you get arrested and have to go to trial. They say ignorance of the law is no excuse. :rolleyes:

I hope thats not your strategy if you get arrested and have to go to trial. They say ignorance of the law is no excuse. :rolleyes:

win lose or draw I will never bow to tyranny, even if you will,,,,

Yes and it is strictly subjective and legal.

There is no legal definition as it is not a crime

Its not about bowing to tyranny. Its about understanding when your virtual reality game collides with reality. Its going to be like taking those VR goggles off only to discover your house is experiencing a 4 alarm fire.

Its not about bowing to tyranny. Its about understanding when your virtual reality game collides with reality. Its going to be like taking those VR goggles off only to discover your house is experiencing a 4 alarm fire.
so youre saying I should give up my rights or be killed???

so youre saying I should give up my rights or be killed???
I'm not saying you should do anything. Just pointing out that pretending something isnt a fact can be dangerous for your health when your virtual reality game loses power.

Those examples have logical basis. What’s more, they’re humor.
Show an example of illegal immigrant as disparagement.
Humor can be used to disparage and insult. Or have you forgotten your outrage over the correspondants dinner already?
I don’t recall any outrage by me over a correspondents dinner. My only objection to that would be in the one-sided nature of the humor.
Collective conservitard outrage.

Is it possible you don't understand what hate speech is?

Forum List

Back