Facebook in talks to buy Israel's Waze for up to $1 billion.

The Palestinians are a thorn in the worlds side .....

Sunni Man, can't you come up with something more original ?????
Israel is the worlds largest terrorist camp and is a continual threat to world peace.

The world will never know true peace until Israel either surrenders or is absorbed into the arab world. .. :cool:

*yawn*

What else you got Sunni Nazi

Israel speeding ahead into the future. :clap:

Facebook in talks to buy Israel's Waze for up to $1 bln - report - Yahoo! Finance

Facebook in talks to buy Israel's Waze for up to $1 bln - report
TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Facebook Inc (FB.O) is in advanced talks to acquire Israeli mobile satellite navigation start-up Waze for $800 million to $1 billion, business daily Calcalist reported on Thursday.
The deal, which would be Facebook's largest acquisition, would give the social networking company a mapping service and allow it to better compete with Google Inc (GOOG.O) and Apple Inc (AAPL.O).

I'm telling you, Roudy! Israel has got it going on now! I mean seriously! The day is at hand we will be asking her for a loan instead! ha! ha! ( I hope she says no! lol... )

Its just such great news and I am so happy for the Israelis. The success they are enjoying right now couldn't go to a more deserving nation. They are simply the best. Isn't it wonderful that so many of the geniuses, wealthy Jews of Venezuala moved their companies, assets and homes to Israel last year? Same goes for California. The past year thousands have left and moved to Israel, Silicon valley is all but emptied now of the very best minds and thank God they are all in Israel now too! Can you imagine the brainpower inside Israel right now? The wealth that has been transferred there in just the last year is astronomical. While the rest of the world descends into a debt the size of the Grand Canyon, Israel is now the rising star! It is so very cool to me! I love seeing it!!

- Jeri

^^^ A person doesn't need to be a nazi in order to predict the obvious signs of Israel's future collapse. .. :cool:

No. Just an infidel who doesn't believe in the G-d of Moses. That is all it would take. Because the Hebrew prophets predicted the return of the Jews to Israel, that when they put their hand to the soil the entire place would come alive & it did in 1948. So what do the Hebrew prophets predict? First up? They are there to stay. This is is. Jews won't be leaving Israel anymore. Now they are returning. NOT LEAVING.

The greatest wealth transfer in history is about to happen making Israel a very, very prosperous nation... that has already begun.... then she is surrounded, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria all troubling her, an all out invasion over her borders is what leads to her nuclear response. According to prophet Isaiah, Egypt is going to be a contaminated nuclear wasteland with egyptians moving far, far away. Jordan decimated, Syria - Damascus a heap of ruins never to be rebuilt again - part of Saudi Arabia will burn with pitch continually day & night never to go out - what else? Oh yes. The Palestinians will all be gone in that day - dead or fleeing to a faraway nation... then Israel will take her wall down and expand her borders substantially. There looks to be a time of rest and peace before the Russian led Islamic invasion found in Ezekiel 37,38 39 and then that army will also be decimated on the mountains of Jerusalem when the world will finally say, The Jews serve the One True G-d. Call it the end of Islam as you know it, Sunni. Personally? I can't wait. -Jeri

^^^ A person doesn't need to be a nazi in order to predict the obvious signs of Israel's future collapse. .. :cool:

No. Just an infidel who doesn't believe in the G-d of Moses. That is all it would take. Because the Hebrew prophets predicted the return of the Jews to Israel, that when they put their hand to the soil the entire place would come alive & it did in 1948. So what do the Hebrew prophets predict? First up? They are there to stay. This is is. Jews won't be leaving Israel anymore. Now they are returning. NOT LEAVING.

The greatest wealth transfer in history is about to happen making Israel a very, very prosperous nation... that has already begun.... then she is surrounded, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria all troubling her, an all out invasion over her borders is what leads to her nuclear response. According to prophet Isaiah, Egypt is going to be a contaminated nuclear wasteland with egyptians moving far, far away. Jordan decimated, Syria - Damascus a heap of ruins never to be rebuilt again - part of Saudi Arabia will burn with pitch continually day & night never to go out - what else? Oh yes. The Palestinians will all be gone in that day - dead or fleeing to a faraway nation... then Israel will take her wall down and expand her borders substantially. There looks to be a time of rest and peace before the Russian led Islamic invasion found in Ezekiel 37,38 39 and then that army will also be decimated on the mountains of Jerusalem when the world will finally say, The Jews serve the One True G-d. Call it the end of Islam as you know it, Sunni. Personally? I can't wait. -Jeri

What more do you expect from a Holocaust denier??

I'm just wondering when all these Islamic aholes who masturbate to the destruction of Israel on a daily basis, will cancel their Facebook accounts and stop using google, and any windows or apple products, now that they do business with Israel. :rofl:

I wonder how many of these Jihadists on this board have gotten medical treatment from Jewish doctors .....

Yes,I as said before, with Israel being a leader in high tech, it has positioned it's economy to take off like a rocket once we are over this world wide recession. :clap:

I already have investments in Israel but I suggest anybody who has extra money, to look for a way to invest there.

I wonder how many of these Jihadists on this board have gotten medical treatment from Jewish doctors .....
Probably most them but I bet they avoid talking about Israel. LOL

I don't have a facebook account, call me old fashioned, but after hearing about this, I'm certainly going to open one!

Since you evidently have become such a devout Muslim convert, do you possiblty know when Islam will go through a Reformation the same way we have seen the Reformation started by Martin Luther. Surely, as a civilized man living here in the U.S., you would be the perfect figure to lead this Reformation so that Muslims finally can respect the religious beliefs of others. Surely living in a country where you don't see the Baptists murdering the Lutherans or the Greek Orthodox murdering the Catholics because of some differences in their beliefs, it must really make you feel bad to see your newly adopted Sunni brethren constantly murdering the Shiites (and of course those of other religions -- like Christians, Buddhists, and Hindus).

Forum List

Back