Facebook shuts down warrior for Christ page

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook shuts down "Warriors for Christ" page - Geller Report
I received this email from an admin for the Warriors for Christ Facebook page. As a proud Jew, I am not directly affected by this, but remember Pastor Niemoller’s famous poem:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh but don't worry there is no war on those Christians it's made up according to societies dumb asses who can't see reality. lol

upload_2018-1-5_10-10-32.png

Is Warriors for Christ a terrorist organization that blows people up? We know nothing about this stupid facebook page.

I received this email from an admin for the Warriors for Christ Facebook page. As a proud Jew, I am not directly affected by this, but remember Pastor Niemoller’s famous poem:

Oh but don't worry there is no war on those Christians it's made up according to societies dumb asses who can't see reality. lol

View attachment 169815
I believe it's time for some tech savvy Conservative billionaire to create an alternative to Facebook. Time to end the monopoly.

View attachment 169815
good... they're a hate group. and who is the alleged
proud Jew?

Rofl... stop reading garbage.

View attachment 169815
I believe it's time for some tech savvy Conservative billionaire to create an alternative to Facebook. Time to end the monopoly.
Go right ahead.

• Banned
  • Banned
Is Warriors for Christ a terrorist organization that blows people up? We know nothing about this stupid facebook page.

Most ppl don't know WTF planet they're on, so of course many don't know about this page.

View attachment 169815
good... they're a hate group. and who is the alleged
proud Jew?

Rofl... stop reading garbage.
I've already stopped reading your posts. LOL!

View attachment 169815
No one would use it.

The Internet is a common forum, there can only be one.

View attachment 169815
No one would use it.

I disagree. Many people are fed up with Facebook. If someone provides an alternative, especially one that is better and does not censor content and ban people for no reason, people will flock to it. Facebook's days are numbered.

View attachment 169815
She says they are coming after the Jews next. She does know a JEW owns and controls Facebook right? I am censored constantly on kikebook...no surprise I expect it most of the time.

View attachment 169815
No one would use it.

I disagree. Many people are fed up with Facebook. If someone provides an alternative, especially one that is better and does not censor content and ban people for no reason, people will flock to it. Facebook's days are numbered.

Myspace right now...exists.

Nobody on it.

Forum List

Back