Facebook to ban white "nationalism" and "seperatism"

Anti-censorship is the exact same thing as attempted murder.

I’m sure you thought that was a pithy comment when you typed it.

What does a random crime in Florida have to do with this thread? How about I google crimes committed by obese homosexuals and pin it on you? Rep Ilhan Omar advocates for leniency on behalf of fellow muslims who tried to join ISIS and you give her a pass. She's not a sympathizer you said. You're a hypocrite and a racist.

Since I don't use Fakebook this makes little difference to me.

FB is a leftist shit site

You probably don't listen to heavy metal or watch anime either but those things are being censored by leftists as well. Just don't get mad when they come for something you do actually care about.

You probably don't listen to heavy metal or watch anime either but those things are being censored by leftists as well. Just don't get mad when they come for something you do actually care about.

They're after plenty I care about...bring it. I fear no leftist twit and anyone that bows to their agenda is weak

They're after plenty I care about...bring it. I fear no leftist twit and anyone that bows to their agenda is weak

You seemed pretty submissive in regards to Facebook censorship though.

I said I don't use it. The day I learned they had gotten info on my contacts is the day I deactivated my account and have never graced their shit site since

I said I don't use it. The day I learned they had gotten info on my contacts is the day I deactivated my account and have never graced their shit site since

Oh look, they're going after 4chan and reddit now. Didn't see that one coming. Who cares, right?
Lefty Media Call to Shut Down Parts of Reddit, 4Chan

Oh look, they're going after 4chan and reddit now. Didn't see that one coming. Who cares, right?

Pick your cause and I'll pick mine. How's that?

Have a delightful day

Pick your cause and I'll pick mine. How's that?

Have a delightful day

My cause is free speech. What's yours?

Forum List

Back