🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

Weird. It isn't like people were forced to view his page. I bet a large number of people flagged/reported him to try and cause him hassles and get his page locked.

This is not out of the ordinary, plenty of people try the report tactic to force people or groups they don't like off Facebook.
Mark FUCKERBURG is a leftist JACKASS. We all know he licks progtard DICK, and worships Barry the America hating kenyan muslim.

THAT is why anyone speaking the conservative agenda is his enemy.

They all hate America. They're filthy commie trash.
More evidence you're retarded. Zuckerberg is for the Keystone-XL, immigration reform, drilling in ANWR. He's against ObamaCare and threw fund raisers for Republican candidates.

Also keep in mind, Google, Facebook, and others are very important tools being used by Big Brother to spy on Citizens. They have signed agreements with the NSA.

Basically, they're front-operations for Big Brother. Americans should stop using Facebook and Google. These Corporate/Government weapons do not have Citizens' best interests at heart.
Yet another example of tinfoil hatism from the loony tune right.

Nah, just the sad reality. Mere surveillance tools for Big Brother. They don't have Citizens' best interests at heart. Everyone should stop using them.

Weird. It isn't like people were forced to view his page. I bet a large number of people flagged/reported him to try and cause him hassles and get his page locked.

This is not out of the ordinary, plenty of people try the report tactic to force people or groups they don't like off Facebook.
Mark FUCKERBURG is a leftist JACKASS. We all know he licks progtard DICK, and worships Barry the America hating kenyan muslim.

More evidence you're retarded. Zuckerberg is for the Keystone-XL, immigration reform, drilling in ANWR. He's against ObamaCare and threw fund raisers for Republican candidates.
Link?

Link?
Mark Zuckerberg s Political Status It s Complicated - ABC News

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Link?
Cool.

Surprising Facebook CEO s New Political Group Bankrolls Ads That Bash Obama Support GOP Sen. and Promote Keystone Pipeline Video TheBlaze.com

Then explain why facebook jerked that 12 year old boy?

The saddest part of this story is that this 12yr old was likely reported to Homeland Security by Facebook. I don't get why people still trust Google and Facebook. They're known to have signed agreements with the NSA. They know where you live, they know what you're saying, and they have all your personal information saved.

So Facebook very likely did report this child to Homeland Security. And don't be so quick to laugh and screech about 'Tinfoil Hats' either. It's actually the sad reality.

Last edited:

Link?
Cool.

Surprising Facebook CEO s New Political Group Bankrolls Ads That Bash Obama Support GOP Sen. and Promote Keystone Pipeline Video TheBlaze.com

It's been explained many times, you fucking imbecile. Your ability to comprehend why is not really a requirement.

161zwnc.png

And again, thanks for demonstrating my point for me about how retarded you rightwingers are. You're proving it better than I ever could. :thup:

Link?
Cool.

It's been explained many times, you fucking imbecile. Your ability to comprehend why is not really a requirement.

161zwnc.png

And again, thanks for demonstrating my point for me about how retarded you rightwingers are. You're proving it better than I ever could. :thup:
So... even though you did show me something I was unaware of, and I ADMITTED it, you want to still rant like a fucking moron?

Ok... b'bye... dip shit.

Link?
Cool.

161zwnc.png

So... even though you did show me something I was unaware of, and I ADMITTED it, you want to still rant like a fucking moron?

Ok... b'bye... dip shit.
What are you saying? I shouldn't boast when rightwinger makes my point for me?

161zwnc.png

Ok... b'bye... dip shit.
I'm saying that TRULY, I was unaware that Zuckerberg supported some conservative view points, and that YOU pointed that out. Yet you continue to rail on as if I hadn't admitted it.

I'm like WTF... what is your point beyond that? Got something else?

You see... that's the difference between a good person and just a HACK. A good person will admit when they're WRONG, or if they've been proven WRONG, and I did. It's worth mentioning that the only people that usually do that on this board are CONSERVATIVES.

I've yet to see one of the board's LIBERAL JERKS OFF EVER admit they were wrong, even though it was PAINFULLY obvious.

Not surprising. Zuckerberg is a fellow Harvard Communist asshole. He always has his Supreme Leader's back. Why are people still on Facebook?

I'm not convinced Zuckerberg is a dimocrap.

He's more of a 'corporatist' IMO. Kind of a wishy-washy whatever kind of guy that's looking out for his own best interests.

Just the "exit tax" alone might have turned him Republican. It sure would have for me.

161zwnc.png

Ok... b'bye... dip shit.
I'm saying that TRULY, I was unaware that Zuckerberg supported some conservative view points, and that YOU pointed that out. Yet you continue to rail on as if I hadn't admitted it.

You see... that's the difference between a good person and just a HACK. A good person will admit when they're WRONG, or if they've been proven WRONG, and I did. It's worth mentioning that the only people that usually do that on this board are CONSERVATIVES.

I've yet to see one of the board's LIBERAL JERKS OFF EVER admit they were wrong, even though it was PAINFULLY obvious.
While it's adorable watching you refer to yourself as a "good person," your history on this forum betrays your delusions. On this thread alone, you posted....

• "I would. I'd piss in the cake dough and mix shit in with the frosting."
  • "Fags are used to licking and sucking on piss and shit soaked organs anyway. They'd love it."
  • "Mark FUCKERBURG is a leftist JACKASS. We all know he licks progtard DICK, and worships Barry the America hating kenyan muslim."
  • "And you still need to clear up that nasty, festering case of oral herpes blisters around your mouth."

... and that was just the last couple of hours. You're nothing but trailer park trash who parades false bravado thanks to the safety anonymity of the Internet provides you. So who the fuck do you think you're fooling? :dunno:

As far as not ever seeing Liberals admit they're wrong, I myself did so this morning, so you can't even spout that idiocy any more.

161zwnc.png

Ok... b'bye... dip shit.

While it's adorable watching you refer to yourself as a "good person," your history on this forum betrays your delusions. On this thread alone, you posted....

• "I would. I'd piss in the cake dough and mix shit in with the frosting."
    • "Fags are used to licking and sucking on piss and shit soaked organs anyway. They'd love it."
    • "Mark FUCKERBURG is a leftist JACKASS. We all know he licks progtard DICK, and worships Barry the America hating kenyan muslim."
    • "And you still need to clear up that nasty, festering case of oral herpes blisters around your mouth."

... and that was just the last couple of hours. You're nothing but trailer park trash who parades false bravado thanks to the safety anonymity of the Internet provides you. So who the fuck do you think you're fooling? :dunno:

As far as not ever seeing Liberals admit they're wrong, I myself did so this morning, so you can't even spout that idiocy any more.
Well, that's a very nice rant, but we ALL talk more shit here than we do in real life. This is no mystery and nothing we're not ALL aware of. I love to piss off progs and have made that clear here many, many times. So your hyperbolic rant is nothing more than a continuation of your chest beating and fixation to kick a man when he's down. Noted.

I'll remember that, and treat you accordingly, shit stain. You've cemented my opinion of you in the TOILET.

Now fuck off.

Remember peeps, Google and Facebook know where you live, know what you're saying, and have a who lot of your personal information saved. And they do have signed agreements with the NSA. That's the reality folks. So why are you still using either one?

Also keep in mind, Google, Facebook, and others are very important tools being used by Big Brother to spy on Citizens. They have signed agreements with the NSA.

Basically, they're front-operations for Big Brother. Americans should stop using Facebook and Google. These Corporate/Government weapons do not have Citizens' best interests at heart.

Actually, this has been proven.

Actually, this has been proven.

Yes, they do have signed agreements with the NSA. Google and Facebook especially, know where you live, what you're saying, and save your personal information.

It's shocking to me so many Americans are still loyal users. They're Government/Corporate entities that don't have Citizens' best interests at heart.

ROFLMNAO!

That's not even a debatable point dumbass.

That's impossible. He's a self made billionaire. And....he dropped out of college. They didn't get the chance to indoctrinate him.

Forum List

Back