🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

Weird. It isn't like people were forced to view his page. I bet a large number of people flagged/reported him to try and cause him hassles and get his page locked.

This is not out of the ordinary, plenty of people try the report tactic to force people or groups they don't like off Facebook.

Wait, I thought the left was the champion of tolerance and free speech?

Are you admitting the Right isn't? That is so funny. You people should learn to think before you post.

Are you still drunk from last night?

Do you believe a baker has to make a cake for a gay couple?
I would. I'd piss in the cake dough and mix shit in with the frosting.

Fags are used to licking and sucking on piss and shit soaked organs anyway. They'd love it.

Nah...just sillyness.

Well, at least I'm relieved to discover that Facebook has no bias to the left. :dunno:

FB is a private business. Their only bias is to $$$$.

And it makes sense that they have an age requirement.

I don't know if too many others have picked up on this yet.

I wouldn't have and I didn't. Until you pointed it out, I wouldn't have thought of it.

But it makes sense -- Legal Liability and all like that is probably high enough as it is.

But FB could have shown the courtesy to point out the reason they did it. All this could have been averted if they had.

Bad business move, IMO

Are you admitting the Right isn't? That is so funny. You people should learn to think before you post.

Fags are used to licking and sucking on piss and shit soaked organs anyway. They'd love it.

Would you consider yourself one of the more intelligent conservatives on USMB?

So...to sum it all up, FB yanked the kid's page because he was underage. It had nothing whatsoever to do with what he said.

Major thread fail.

funny-pictures-fail-cat-paw.jpg

That's not what the article said. And since FB isn't forthcoming about their reasons you have no justification for that assumption.

Facebook operates on reports. It has far far too many accounts for individual people to look over each and every posting. People post shitloads of stuff - including shitloads of anti-Obama stuff. FB doesn't have to be forthcoming about ANYTHING because the account clearly violates the age rule. FB doesn't have some secret way of determing participants ages.

The whole brouhaha is a silly bit of rightwing wah-wah discrimmination tantrum. Sillyness.

His video went viral. There's more than one way that he got on their radar.

That's not what the article said. And since FB isn't forthcoming about their reasons you have no justification for that assumption.

Facebooks policy: How do I report a child under the age of 13 Facebook Help Center Facebook

That's not proof of the reasoning for their actions. You're assuming.

Why are there thousands of conservatives on Facebook?

I wouldn't know. I'm not on FB.

Then why are you in this thread posing as someone who is NOT totally ignorant on the subject?

I don't have to be a member of FB to comment on what they do, silly.

Not surprising. Zuckerberg is a fellow Harvard Communist asshole. He always has his Supreme Leader's back. Why are people still on Facebook?

People show real resilience when forced to do something against their beliefs. I have to ask the faggots who filed those lawsuits, do you really trust a cake baked by somebody you forced? I might not piss or shit in the cake but I might add a concentrated laxative or something. I did that once at a workplace where somebody kept stealing people's lunch out of the refrigerator. I laced a primo slice of pizza with laxative and waited......sure enough, somebody was on the can for the rest of the day and we all knew who the thief was.

Laxatives...that's the way to go. They gays will appreciate it as they need an evacuated bowl to do their thing....

Not surprising. Zuckerberg is a fellow Harvard Communist asshole. He always has his Supreme Leader's back. Why are people still on Facebook?

I don't think he micro manages administrative decisions like that. But you're right about Facebook, I don't know why people subject themselves to some site having ALL their personal information.

I'm not convinced Zuckerberg is a dimocrap.

He's more of a 'corporatist' IMO. Kind of a wishy-washy whatever kind of guy that's looking out for his own best interests.

I'm not convinced Zuckerberg is a dimocrap.

He's more of a 'corporatist' IMO. Kind of a wishy-washy whatever kind of guy that's looking out for his own best interests.

If he'd been around in WWII he's the type that would have turned in hidden Jews to save his skin...and when the Nazis were done with the useful idiot they would have shipped him off to a gas chamber

I don't think he micro manages administrative decisions like that. But you're right about Facebook, I don't know why people subject themselves to some site having ALL their personal information.

Both Facebook and Google work very closely with Big Brother. They have signed agreements with the NSA. They know where you're at, what you're saying, and have a whole lot of your personal information saved. I don't understand why so many still use Facebook. It's idiotic.

If he'd been around in WWII he's the type that would have turned in hidden Jews to save his skin...and when the Nazis were done with the useful idiot they would have shipped him off to a gas chamber

If the King had tits, he'd be the Queen :)

Would you consider yourself one of the more intelligent conservatives on USMB?
Would you consider yourself a commie?

Weird. It isn't like people were forced to view his page. I bet a large number of people flagged/reported him to try and cause him hassles and get his page locked.

This is not out of the ordinary, plenty of people try the report tactic to force people or groups they don't like off Facebook.
Mark FUCKERBURG is a leftist JACKASS. We all know he licks progtard DICK, and worships Barry the America hating kenyan muslim.

THAT is why anyone speaking the conservative agenda is his enemy.

They all hate America. They're filthy commie trash.

Also keep in mind, Google, Facebook, and others are very important tools being used by Big Brother to spy on Citizens. They have signed agreements with the NSA.

Basically, they're front-operations for Big Brother. Americans should stop using Facebook and Google. These Corporate/Government weapons do not have Citizens' best interests at heart.

Also keep in mind, Google, Facebook, and others are very important tools being used by Big Brother to spy on Citizens. They have signed agreements with the NSA.

Basically, they're front-operations for Big Brother. Americans should stop using Facebook and Google. These Corporate/Government weapons do not have Citizens' best interests at heart.
Yet another example of tinfoil hatism from the loony tune right.

Forum List

Back