Zone1 Facing the Truth

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1717895890261.png

White (often still referred to as Caucasian) is a racial classification of people generally used for those of mostly European ancestry. It is also a skin color specifier, although the definition can vary depending on context, nationality, ethnicity and point of view.

“Whiteness is what I call the “transcendental norm,” which means that whiteness goes unmarked. As unmarked, white people are able to live their identities as unraced, as simply human, as persons. And this obfuscates the ways in which their lives depend upon various affordances that black people and people of color don’t possess.”

George Yancey puts the finger on the cause of the problem in parts of the white community. When some whites see a mental picture of an American, they see another white person. Part of the white community has conflated the word American to mean white. They do not think twice about how that is racist.

If we are going to become whatever the right says they want, IT IS TIME THAT RIGHT WING WHITES UNDERSTAND THAT WHITE IS A RACE AND THAT WHITES HAVE BEEN HIRED, ADMITTED, PROMOTED AND EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

I challenge you to go a day without trying to convince racist people to like you or treat you fairly.

View attachment 959517

White (often still referred to as Caucasian) is a racial classification of people generally used for those of mostly European ancestry. It is also a skin color specifier, although the definition can vary depending on context, nationality, ethnicity and point of view.

“Whiteness is what I call the “transcendental norm,” which means that whiteness goes unmarked. As unmarked, white people are able to live their identities as unraced, as simply human, as persons. And this obfuscates the ways in which their lives depend upon various affordances that black people and people of color don’t possess.”

George Yancey puts the finger on the cause of the problem in parts of the white community. When some whites see a mental picture of an American, they see another white person. Part of the white community has conflated the word American to mean white. They do not think twice about how that is racist.

If we are going to become whatever the right says they want, IT IS TIME THAT RIGHT WING WHITES UNDERSTAND THAT WHITE IS A RACE AND THAT WHITES HAVE BEEN HIRED, ADMITTED, PROMOTED AND EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

NotEven.jpg

WHITES HAVE BEEN HIRED, ADMITTED, PROMOTED AND EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

I believe that is an obvious fact, but it leads me to ask which road you feel should be pursued:
  • is it then acceptable to make up for things by reversing that policy to benefit blacks?
  • is the solution eliminating race as a factor all together?

I believe that is an obvious fact, but it leads me to ask which road you feel should be pursued:
  • is it then acceptable to make up for things by reversing that policy to benefit blacks?
  • is the solution eliminating race as a factor all together?
It wouldn't be reverse. Giving credence to blacks would mean equality. If white are way up here, and blacks are way down there, moving blacks up to the middle doesn't mean unfair. The way forward is black people doing for self, and stop begging whites for everything. Do that, but also become the most numerous demographic, and the power would be in our favor. But most of this stuff just stems from blacks and our despondency. When you play the Nig@er, expect Nig@er like results.

Forum List

Back