Fact-checking site to Trump: No, blacks are not in their "worst shape ever"

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Donald Trump is caught in yet another lie by the Pulitzer-winning website Politifact.com
Slaves.jpg

Trump wrong that blacks 'are absolutely in the worst shape'

Dishonest Donald Trump needs to start telling the truth.

Trump is a F'n idiot, what do you expect?
is he wrong or not with what he said about the communities? And if you think he is wrong name one inner city not in poverty and crime. oh, and name a program from the libs that have created change in the last 50 years. got one? just one. It's easy to speak in ad hominem

Donald Trump is caught in yet another lie by the Pulitzer-winning website Politifact.com
Slaves.jpg

I'm sorry, but you think the communities are in their best shape or what? I don't understand the point here. Is not what trump said true? Been on the southside of chicago lately? Me either guess why?

Nice attempt to change the subject because the lie is SO LIE you cant even deal :badgrin:

Talk about over the top dishonesty Politifact is a LIAR. They went back 150 years to twist their fact checking. Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years what do blacks have to lose not 100 years, not 150 years. This OP is a flat out LIE. I'm not surprised the left posts lies on this forum every damn day. Why don't you lying leftwits grow a pair.

Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years

You are a fucking liar

"Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever"

Is the direct quote from Trump.

Talk about over the top dishonesty Politifact is a LIAR. They went back 150 years to twist their fact checking. Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years what do blacks have to lose not 100 years, not 150 years. This OP is a flat out LIE. I'm not surprised the left posts lies on this forum every damn day. Why don't you lying leftwits grow a pair.

Ok, let's look at the past 50 years.
Fifty years ago was 1966.

Black-Income-from-Nixon-to-Obama.jpg

Slaves.jpg

I'm sorry, but you think the communities are in their best shape or what? I don't understand the point here. Is not what trump said true? Been on the southside of chicago lately? Me either guess why?
I lived in the south side as a kid.
You want to witness the most filthy criminal despicable behavior man has ever committed on his fellow residents. Go visit the S. side. Take away the concrete and pavement and you have the fucking jungle.

Trump is a F'n idiot, what do you expect?
is he wrong or not with what he said about the communities? And if you think he is wrong name one inner city not in poverty and crime. oh, and name a program from the libs that have created change in the last 50 years. got one? just one. It's easy to speak in ad hominem

hes dead wrong making simpletons believe he's the only person on the planet who can fix black communities ...

Trump is a F'n idiot, and his little Trumpbots are registered dumbasses.

Forum List

Back