Fact-checking site to Trump: No, blacks are not in their "worst shape ever"

Trump supporters will activate "I dont understand" mode. When they dont understand what Trump said and instead claim what he meant through the power of Trump Splaining!! Then they'll hit you with the next combo shot "Deflecting blow" where they talk about black crime or when they are all out of it saggin pants.

They'll ask...What does "worst shape ever" mean?

Donald Trump is caught in yet another lie by the Pulitzer-winning website Politifact.com
Slaves.jpg

Trump wrong that blacks 'are absolutely in the worst shape'

Dishonest Donald Trump needs to start telling the truth.
I'm sorry, but you think the communities are in their best shape or what? I don't understand the point here. Is not what trump said true? Been on the southside of chicago lately? Me either guess why?
I lived in the south side as a kid.
You want to witness the most filthy criminal despicable behavior man has ever committed on his fellow residents. Go visit the S. side. Take away the concrete and pavement and you have the fucking jungle.

Idiots, Chicago is not the only place in America blacks live!

By just about every major indicator blacks are way better off today than 50 years ago.

Income, Education, Life Expectancy, Racial Discrimination etc. etc. etc.

You have to be fucking ignorant to believe bullshit Trump is peddling.

Talk about over the top dishonesty Politifact is a LIAR. They went back 150 years to twist their fact checking. Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years what do blacks have to lose not 100 years, not 150 years. This OP is a flat out LIE. I'm not surprised the left posts lies on this forum every damn day. Why don't you lying leftwits grow a pair.

Ok, let's look at the past 50 years.
Fifty years ago was 1966.

Black-Income-from-Nixon-to-Obama.jpg
So Reagan was right. A rising tide lifts all boats. Even the worst of them.

Donald Trump is caught in yet another lie by the Pulitzer-winning website Politifact.com
Slaves.jpg

Trump wrong that blacks 'are absolutely in the worst shape'

Dishonest Donald Trump needs to start telling the truth.
I'm sorry, but you think the communities are in their best shape or what? I don't understand the point here. Is not what trump said true? Been on the southside of chicago lately? Me either guess why?
I lived in the south side as a kid.
You want to witness the most filthy criminal despicable behavior man has ever committed on his fellow residents. Go visit the S. side. Take away the concrete and pavement and you have the fucking jungle.

Idiots, Chicago is not the only place in America blacks live!

By just about every major indicator blacks are way better off today than 50 years ago.

Income, Education, Life Expectancy, Racial Discrimination etc. etc. etc.

You have to be fucking ignorant to believe that blacks are not better off today.
Baby-facepalm.jpg

Idiot I watched and heard him say it on national tv, 50 years suck on it.

I don't give a shit what you've seen.

FACT IS HE DID SAY IT, emphasizing EVER EVER EVER

Don't be a cry baby, I bitch slapped you take it like a man. No rational honest person believes Trump was going back 150+ years to a time when blacks were bought and sold as slaves. The lying lowlife filth left are intentionally twisting this, the dishonesty is intentional, its a pattern with those scumbags. They can't make an honest point about Trump so they pull this shit.

he's not referring to blacks though, and that's your lack of comprehension, he is referring to the communities. And yes, EVER!!!! Been in detroit, chicago, east st. louis, baltimore? the inner city parts. been there? I didn't think so. holy fk i didn't know how far the stupid ran out of you all, but demonstrated quite boldly here.

Don't be a cry baby, I bitch slapped you take it like a man. No rational honest person believes Trump was going back 150+ years to a time when blacks were bought and sold as slaves. The lying lowlife filth left are intentionally twisting this, the dishonesty is intentional, its a pattern with those scumbags. They can't make an honest point about Trump so they pull this shit.
well first off he referenced community, not people or individuals.

Talk about over the top dishonesty Politifact is a LIAR. They went back 150 years to twist their fact checking. Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years what do blacks have to lose not 100 years, not 150 years. This OP is a flat out LIE. I'm not surprised the left posts lies on this forum every damn day. Why don't you lying leftwits grow a pair.

Ok, let's look at the past 50 years.
Fifty years ago was 1966.

Black-Income-from-Nixon-to-Obama.jpg

Look dummy blacks are rioting in the streets, burning, looting, killing thousands of their own, black unemployment is off the charts hence what do they have to lose is right on point. Democrats have failed blacks, and now they are throwing blacks under the bus in favor of Hispanics.

I don't associate with lying lowlife scum liberals.

Or with the truth apparently

Speaking of trolls ^^^

Trolls? Ok then, tell me how genius you came to the conclusion that an entire website exhibits the behavior of humans and you called that thing a liar.

I had a bike that was a slut once :badgrin:

Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years

You are a fucking liar

"Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever"

Is the DIRECT QUOTE FROM TRUMP.

Do you know what "ever, ever, ever" means?

I know what intentional dishonesty means ^^^

Trump supporters will activate "I dont understand" mode. When they dont understand what Trump said and instead claim what he meant through the power of Trump Splaining!! Then they'll hit you with the next combo shot "Deflecting blow" where they talk about black crime or when they are all out of it saggin pants.

""Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever,"

""Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever,"
and the big word there is communities and nothing else.

In what fucking idiotic universe can "EVER! EVER! EVER!" become "50 years ago"???

The longer you keep it up the more of an idiot you make out of yourself.

To any SANE person Trump OBVIOUSLY lied.

To any sane and non-ignorant person Trump lied regardless if he meant 50 years or 150, it is BS either way.

he's not referring to blacks though, and that's your lack of comprehension, he is referring to the communities. And yes, EVER!!!! Been in detroit, chicago, east st. louis, baltimore? the inner city parts. been there? I didn't think so. holy fk i didn't know how far the stupid ran out of you all, but demonstrated quite boldly here.
Don't do this to yourself please. I quote Trump: ""Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever,"

and the big word there is communities and nothing else.
LOL. Why don't you declare the big word is "our"? or "are"?
So are you saying that unemployment rate and poverty are now higher in "African American communities" than they were "ever"?

Forum List

Back