Fact-checking site to Trump: No, blacks are not in their "worst shape ever"

Trump supporters will activate "I dont understand" mode. When they dont understand what Trump said and instead claim what he meant through the power of Trump Splaining!! Then they'll hit you with the next combo shot "Deflecting blow" where they talk about black crime or when they are all out of it saggin pants.

They'll ask...What does "worst shape ever" mean?
Idiot I watched and heard him say it on national tv, 50 years suck on it.

I don't give a shit what you've seen.

FACT IS HE DID SAY IT, emphasizing EVER EVER EVER

Don't be a cry baby, I bitch slapped you take it like a man. No rational honest person believes Trump was going back 150+ years to a time when blacks were bought and sold as slaves. The lying lowlife filth left are intentionally twisting this, the dishonesty is intentional, its a pattern with those scumbags. They can't make an honest point about Trump so they pull this shit.
well first off he referenced community, not people or individuals.
""Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever,"
and the big word there is communities and nothing else.

There he goes...Pencing

he's not referring to blacks though, and that's your lack of comprehension, he is referring to the communities. And yes, EVER!!!! Been in detroit, chicago, east st. louis, baltimore? the inner city parts. been there? I didn't think so. holy fk i didn't know how far the stupid ran out of you all, but demonstrated quite boldly here.
Don't do this to yourself please. I quote Trump: ""Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever,"
""Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever,"[/quote]
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: what's the word right after American? oh yeah, communities. what is it I said, oh yeah, communities. looks like a match to me. I highlighted in your quote as well. What again was your point?

Donald Trump is caught in yet another lie by the Pulitzer-winning website Politifact.com
Slaves.jpg

Trump wrong that blacks 'are absolutely in the worst shape'

Dishonest Donald Trump needs to start telling the truth.

false.jpg

Trump supporters will activate "I dont understand" mode. When they dont understand what Trump said and instead claim what he meant through the power of Trump Splaining!! Then they'll hit you with the next combo shot "Deflecting blow" where they talk about black crime or when they are all out of it saggin pants.

They'll ask...What does "worst shape ever" mean?
I don't give a shit what you've seen.

FACT IS HE DID SAY IT, emphasizing EVER EVER EVER

Don't be a cry baby, I bitch slapped you take it like a man. No rational honest person believes Trump was going back 150+ years to a time when blacks were bought and sold as slaves. The lying lowlife filth left are intentionally twisting this, the dishonesty is intentional, its a pattern with those scumbags. They can't make an honest point about Trump so they pull this shit.
well first off he referenced community, not people or individuals.
""Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever,"
and the big word there is communities and nothing else.
LOL. Why don't you declare the big word is "our"? or "are"?
So are you saying that unemployment rate and poverty are now higher in "African American communities" than they were "ever"?
so are you saying after 50 years they are no better by that trick statement? I agree. My point is there are more of the communities, but what the fk do I know. I personally know Ferguson is a new one, Berkley is another in the St. Louis area. weren't that way 50 years ago I'll tell you that.

Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years

You are a fucking liar

"Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever"

Is the DIRECT QUOTE FROM TRUMP.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump declared African Americans are worse off than “ever, ever, ever,” at a rally Tuesday in this town named after a slaveholder, three days after President Barack Obama said he “missed that whole civics lesson about slavery and Jim Crow.”

Trump Tells a Mostly White N.C. Audience Blacks Worse Off Than ‘Ever, Ever, Ever’

Trump specifically said compared to over the last 50 years

You are a fucking liar

"Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever"

Is the DIRECT QUOTE FROM TRUMP.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump declared African Americans are worse off than “ever, ever, ever,” at a rally Tuesday in this town named after a slaveholder, three days after President Barack Obama said he “missed that whole civics lesson about slavery and Jim Crow.”

Trump Tells a Mostly White N.C. Audience Blacks Worse Off Than ‘Ever, Ever, Ever’
nope that isn't what he said, oh well you tried to lie about it. but the OP has it correct. so try something else. you are in error s0n

Donald Trump, disregarding centuries of atrocities faced by black people in America, claimed Tuesday that black communities have never been worse off than they are now. Speaking at a rally in Kenansville, North Carolina, Trump again stumbled in an apparent attempt to endear himself to black voters.“We’re going to make our country safe again. We’re going to rebuild our inner cities because our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape that they’ve ever been in before,” he said. “Ever, ever, ever.”

Donald Trump, disregarding centuries of atrocities faced by black people in America, claimed Tuesday that black communities have never been worse off than they are now. Speaking at a rally in Kenansville, North Carolina, Trump again stumbled in an apparent attempt to endear himself to black voters.“We’re going to make our country safe again. We’re going to rebuild our inner cities because our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape that they’ve ever been in before,” he said. “Ever, ever, ever.”
again, you can't point out where he's wrong. cause even if you say they are the same, his point is after 50 years things are, well the same even after obummer.

again, you can't point out where he's wrong. cause even if you say they are the same, his point is after 50 years things are, well the same even after obummer.

Dumbass, Trump is wrong that blacks are the worst ever AND he is wrong if under all the ridiculously stupid hyperbole he actually means 50 years.

By every major statistical metric THEY ARE NOT WORSE OFF, not 50 years ago and certainly not EVER.

Dumbass, Trump is wrong that blacks are the worst ever AND he is wrong if under all the ridiculously stupid hyperbole he actually means 50 years.

By every major statistical metric THEY ARE NOT WORSE OFF, not 50 years ago and certainly not EVER.
well again dude, it isn't what he said. no PC allowed to make a point that isn't the main communication.

again, make sure to target the correct word there, communities. don't forget to have some integrity. If you have any.

Moron all reasonable people understand "communities" to encompass all blacks.

For example "Unemployment among black communities" is absolutely synonymous with unemployment rate among blacks.

This is getting to the point of defining what "is" is.

again, make sure to target the correct word there, communities. don't forget to have some integrity. If you have any.

well it isn't all inclusive to blacks moron. so it is only within the communities. OMG are you stupid. again, is he wrong about the communities? live near one do you? BTW, you watch the news at all? when there is news about crime, where is it mostly representative of?

well it isn't all inclusive to blacks moron. so it is only within the communities. OMG are you stupid. again, is he wrong about the communities? live near one do you?

Flocking retard, which black person in this country is not part of black community?

well it isn't all inclusive to blacks moron. so it is only within the communities. OMG are you stupid. again, is he wrong about the communities? live near one do you?

Flocking retard, which black person in this country is not part of black community?
now you are really uninformed. dude I can't help you, but you are really racist.

It was said that stupidity knows no bounds, but it seems that it is concentrated heavily around planet Trump.

Donald Trump is caught in yet another lie by the Pulitzer-winning website Politifact.com
Slaves.jpg

Trump wrong that blacks 'are absolutely in the worst shape'

Dishonest Donald Trump needs to start telling the truth.
I'm sorry, but you think the communities are in their best shape or what? I don't understand the point here. Is not what trump said true? Been on the southside of chicago lately? Me either guess why?

Do you believe that African Americans are worse off now than ever?

African American unemployment

5XV0f8sGQbVGXcdo4xTdI5yA7NSNmZxu_9RUTwu7Ym_irmFopOq6yTd_JzAa4raQK53E5ndtK-NoGXIOKj8cTA97Tw-4ZxdIAKN1fdNw8KzndHli42_l6zHHDGBj5bJHSkgOBu-o

Poverty rate by race
fg8Ke6OHET3kxxHmLi897WU2w0UcQcGMtWdIInJqh8NfX1_k7ERDJGb76WsHHW9Ht3n7lE6gnc5RkGvpV90LNkyMMXlh-ToVpvspkZ7c6HxujRQ7MvfOHtDjagb-QBO4rk7pAoRb

Forum List

Back