Fact checking the GOP and Obamacare

R

rdean

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/u...g-the-gop-candidates-on-health-care.html?_r=0

The Republican field is united in wishing to repeal the Affordable Care Act, the 2010 law known as Obamacare. But the remaining candidates have not developed detailed proposals about what would come next, though they have less comprehensive ideas that they speak about on the stump. Here’s our look at a few favorite talking points and how well they match up with the evidence. All quotations come from last week’s debate in Houston.

------------------------------------------------

Health Care statements | PolitiFact

----------------------------------------------

Why lie when the facts are so easy to look up? And why do Republicans want Americans to suffer and die?

I don't get it?

While I don't agree with Sander's plan of make everything free, I also don't agree with the GOP plan to let him die.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/u...g-the-gop-candidates-on-health-care.html?_r=0

The Republican field is united in wishing to repeal the Affordable Care Act, the 2010 law known as Obamacare. But the remaining candidates have not developed detailed proposals about what would come next, though they have less comprehensive ideas that they speak about on the stump. Here’s our look at a few favorite talking points and how well they match up with the evidence. All quotations come from last week’s debate in Houston.

Why lie when the facts are so easy to look up? And why do Republicans want Americans to suffer and die?

I don't get it?

While I don't agree with Sander's plan of make everything free, I also don't agree with the GOP plan to let him die.
benjaminfranklin129817.jpg

Why do you want to deny reality? Why do you want to blame Republicans for making you face reality?

While Obamacare slowly implodes and health insurance companies are bleeding red ink Derp tries to pump it up. Too funny

I don't get it?

Shouldn't this belong in conspiracy theory since it involves a plot to kill people in massive quantities.

Even Hillary said our healthcare system is a failure. That includes obamacare and deep supports her. Lol
She said fix it an not repeal it.

Republicans say let them die.

You sir, are a lying troll. No one has EVER said "let them die." Nothing you say will be taken seriously in the future.
Another right wing nitwit dipshit. And you walked right into that one. This was at the GOP presidential debate in Vegas. How can you be so stupid you don't know what you're party stands for?

The Unaffordable Health Care Act is more government control over you - nothing more. If you're uninsured, and can't afford obamascam, you get fined a couple thousand dollars. What a deal for the poor and middle class.

Even Hillary said our healthcare system is a failure. That includes obamacare and deep supports her. Lol

What republican said that?
You sir, are a lying troll. No one has EVER said "let them die." Nothing you say will be taken seriously in the future.
Actually it was the Tea Bag Brotherhood at the GOP debate!

Ooh that's gotta hurt.

What does that do to your kind? When you are so sure your party has a heart and then we prove they don't. Is it confusing to find out the GOP really does believe in "let him die"?

What does that do to your kind? When you are so sure your party has a heart and then we prove they don't. Is it confusing to find out the GOP really does believe in "let him die"?
Your party forces people to buy health insurance, even if they can't afford it and the deductible is outrageous. So you are forced to pay for something you can't afford to use. How compassionate.

I don't get it?

So if Obamacare were to go, you want to know how other people plan pay for your medical care to replace it, huh, deanie baby?

He's the kaz plan for ya dean. Dean goes out does research and buys his own insurance. If you decide to get a job and your employer decides to help you, you work it out with them on your own rather than government telling them how they are going to help you.

What do you think?

Forum List

Back