Fact: job increases only occurred after GOP won congress

It's a fact. Positive job numbers didn't even begin until the GOP took over in 2012.
It must have been all those ObamaCare repeals!

Hey. Ever hear of "correlation does not imply causation"?

2012 is also the year Arrow started airing. Maybe that's the cause!

It's a fact. Positive job numbers didn't even begin until the GOP took over in 2012.

Um. No. It is not a fact. That is the opposite of a fact.

As we can see below, jobs started increasing long before 2012:
5l9zie.jpg

OK so specifically what did they do to increase employment? <crickets> Fuckers have not lifted a finger to help the working class, they have not supported any initiative to stimulate the economy just to spite Obama, you and they are pathetic to take any credit for any economic improvement.

Don't you mean took over in 2011? Even then it was only the House, and they really didn't do anything....I mean, literally, they did NOTHING, it was horrible.

OP is a good example of correlation not causation.

A better analysis is that job increases should have been much greater, so the question becomes "why not?"

• Banned
You know the economy is doing very well when the Right tries to take credit for it.

5.5% isn't very well and I don't think republicans should take credit for that. However, considering not one piece of legislation ever was passed by the republican controlled congress it makes me wonder if the Democratic Party deserves any credit at all.

Um. No. It is not a fact. That is the opposite of a fact.

As we can see below, jobs started increasing long before 2012:
5l9zie.jpg

Sorry, I got my dates wrong. They took over in 2010.

No. Let's try this again....third time's a charm....2011....the GOP took over the House of Representatives in 2011.....two thousand eleven.....do you understand?

Don't you mean took over in 2011? Even then it was only the House, and they really didn't do anything....I mean, literally, they did NOTHING, it was horrible.

The incessant need of the left to do something is really a desire to undo the democratic process because it puts so much pressure on the politicians to pass anything that they vote quickly. What is the fastest political system in the world? A dictatorship.

OK so specifically what did they do to increase employment? <crickets> Fuckers have not lifted a finger to help the working class, they have not supported any initiative to stimulate the economy just to spite Obama, you and they are pathetic to take any credit for any economic improvement.
They have tried to crush the middle class. They say adversity breeds success.

The incessant need of the left to do something is really a desire to undo the democratic process because it puts so much pressure on the politicians to pass anything that they vote quickly. What is the fastest political system in the world? A dictatorship.
That makes absolutely no sense.

You know the economy is doing very well when the Right tries to take credit for it.

5.5% isn't very well and I don't think republicans should take credit for that. However, considering not one piece of legislation ever was passed by the republican controlled congress it makes me wonder if the Democratic Party deserves any credit at all.
The credit goes to the American people who basically had to bail their own selves out while congress fretted over how best to cover their wealthy asses and those of their even more wealthy bosses.

Increase domestic spying.
Blocking civil rights.
Push religious theocracy.
Voter suppression.

The road to a dictatorship.

Does this sound more Democratic.................................or GOP?

Forum List

Back