Fact or Fiction: Obama Administration Proposes 2,300-Page "New Constitution"

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Man, How far will this dictator try to go. He best not try to go this far.. Best not....

-Geaux

Obama Administration Proposes 2,300-Page ?New Constitution? | InvestmentWatch

by Charles Hugh-Smith

The U.S. Constitution leaves too many areas open to interpretation; a New Constituion of 2,300 pages (+ 200 redacted secret pages) is the solution.

The Obama Administration has proposed replacing the current U.S. Constitution (4,543 words, including the signatures with a 2,300-page “new Constitution” that in the words of an administration spokesperson, “clears up the gray areas in the current Constitution.”

The proposal was launched after the success of two recent 1,000+ page pieces of legislation, the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act.

An additional 200+ pages of the “new Constitution” are redacted due to the sensitive nature of the National Security-related amendments.

Lobbyists from key industries were invited to contribute amendments to the new Constitution;” constitutional legal experts were also invited to submit improvements to the current law of the land.

Some critics who have reviewed the 2,300 pages of the proposed “new Constitution” have stated that the document is impenetrable even to those with law degrees. Average citizens “will be unable to understand the laws that govern their lives.”

Other observers note that the complexity and length of legislation such as the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act are already beyond the comprehension of all but a handful of experts.

An administration spokesperson defended the proposed re-write on the grounds that “the new Constitution will provide the clarity that people want in their Constitution.”

Last edited:
Oh! It is so confusing!

Could this be true? Oh my gosh! IF it is, this Obama is really bad news! How could I have ever voted for him? I feel so silly now!

Yeah it's true.

I also have some land in Florida. It's an alligator farm..I can let that go real cheap.

And if that's not your cup of tea, there's a bridge in Brooklyn I am selling.

PM me man, I've got so many bargains!

Goforit. You already come across as a little strange. But putting up shit like this makes you look insane.

Was that the effect you were going for? YOU did it. Weird dude that you are. Goforit. Prove us all wrong as show us the NEW COTUS.

Interesting those of you who are defending a hypothesis

Build it and they will come

:funnyface:

-Geaux

Who is defending a hypothesis? Do you even know what a hypothesis is?

What we are doing here is mocking you for your predictable gullibility. Dummies like you will believe anything you are told....and especially if you see it in a headline somewhere.

The best part....you dummies don't get embarrassed by this shit. You have no filter. You are so stupid that you don't know how you are perceived by others.

Defending a hypothesis? Whooooooooosh!

What we are doing here is mocking you for your predictable gullibility. Dummies like you will believe anything you are told....and especially if you see it in a headline somewhere.

The best part....you dummies don't get embarrassed by this shit. You have no filter. You are so stupid that you don't know how you are perceived by others.

So, you are saying the topic of discussion from the author and link provided has been proven to be not true?

Link?

Oh, BTW- I don't care about 'others'

-Geaux

Last edited:

So, you are saying the topic of discussion from the author and link provided has been proven to be not true?

Link?

-Geaux

Of course you don't. That is your defense mechanism. If you were normal, you'd seek the counsel of others in order to improve yourself. But....being unable to adjust.....you just pretend that others do not matter. Very common among idiot nutters.

Link?

-Geaux

Of course you don't. That is your defense mechanism. If you were normal, you'd seek the counsel of others in order to improve yourself. But....being unable to adjust.....you just pretend that others do not matter. Very common among idiot nutters.

Really????

:clap2:

Link?

-Geaux

Really????

:clap2:

Yes. What else could explain your inability to filter yourself? You clearly don't value the opinion of others. You posted this bullshit. You are unable to police yourself.

If that site's design is any example of the validity of the authors?

WEll, let's just say I'm not much impressed.

Show us this document.

you mean things like..

The first thing I will do is close GITMO.

I will change the way we do things in Washington and bring both parties together.

I will read each bill with a scalpel.

I will ensure all bills are posted on the internet for all to read for at least 3 days before signing.

Taxes on those making less than 250K will not see their taxes increase one dime.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period.

If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan. Period.

You mean things like that?

Obamaincorner.jpg

Last edited:
Fact or Fiction aside, this Admin. is hell bent on turning this once great country into a dictatorship and the "captain" is none other than that illegal alien muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch..., Mr. Despot Hussein O'fucktard :up:

Fact or Fiction aside, this Admin. is hell bent on turning this once great country into a dictatorship and the "captain" is none other than that illegal alien muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch..., Mr. Despot Hussein O'fucktard :up:

Grow the fuck up.

That crap is not helping...and makes you look silly.

President Obama is a progressive. This country was built on the ideology of conservatism. Progressive ideology may be "good" in many ways, but it will eliminate what makes America an exceptional and highly desired country.

We don't need government to force us to help our own. We will always help those that need help. An excellent example is Fisher House. Our own need help, we are there to help. Our own don't NEED help, but just WANT it because it is easy for them, let them flounder.

Government cannot discern between the two.

Thus why President Obama, in my eyes, is not good for this Nation.

Grow the fuck up.

That crap is not helping...and makes you look silly.

President Obama is a progressive. This country was built on the ideology of conservatism. Progressive ideology may be "good" in many ways, but it will eliminate what makes America an exceptional and highly desired country.

We don't need government to force us to help our own. We will always help those that need help. An excellent example is Fisher House. Our own need help, we are there to help. Our own don't NEED help, but just WANT it because it is easy for them, let them flounder.

Government cannot discern between the two.

Thus why President Obama, in my eyes, is not good for this Nation.

How many of those lazy fuckers do we have?

Speaking of delusions, gullibility, and fiction, I've never heard of a dictator experiencing a government shutdown because of a vocal and powerful opposition.

Speaking of delusions, gullibility, and fiction, I've never heard of a dictator experiencing a government shutdown because of a vocal and powerful opposition.

But your seeing one shut it down from the Imperial Whitehouse

-Geaux

Forum List

Back