Facts about Fayetteville

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I was told "Fayetteville is like a liberal college town city, why would you be subject to the far right wing, and need special contracts and countermeasures to protect yourself"

So I gave them the clear cut and honest answer.
Because Fayetteville is subject to Arkansas State Law.

Fayetteville can only have the highest standard of living in the state of Arkansas (which doesn't say much nationally)...
Because of comparative local intelligence and education, number migrants from other states and countries around the world... with respect to its region and demographics.

This isn't New York City where one speck of blue has 8 million people to outvote the rest of the state..
it can't politically overtake the state.... like NYC can, in New York.

Here in Arkansas... we're talking about 2 or 3 medium size places by American standards all with very low populations...
Surrounded by many thousands and thousands of redneck trailer parks and greasy spoon shacks, and bib wearing yokel farms and shotgun wedding places lol.

And the college here is something like the 47th WORST college in America... its nothing.
And compared to Berkeley, and the IVY league, and Villanova and Temple, and Drexel..

The U of A is very conservative.... that's typical of very low ranking, bad Colleges and Universities.

The state here has only 3 million people.
So I need to be very careful of what kind of deals I make and accept with other people.

Because even here in Fayetteville...
1. The Democrats here are not the Democrats of the big cities... a Democrat here is Very conservative compared to a Democrat where I'm from..

The Democrats here in Arkansas just happen to be MORE liberal than a Republican from here... which is far right wing.
Making the Democrats here Center/Right.
That is Very conservative compared to Philadelphia, New York and Boston.

2. If I accept the lesser part of a deal... I'm in trouble.... BECAUSE of that.

Last edited:
Sooie, HOGS!!!!

th.jpg

Is Jennings Osborne still cooking the BBQ for the Little Rock games????

Last edited:
I was told "Fayetteville is like a liberal college town city, why would you be subject to the far right wing, and need special contracts and countermeasures to protect yourself"

So I gave them the clear cut and honest answer.
Because Fayetteville is subject to Arkansas State Law.

Fayetteville can only have the highest standard of living in the state of Arkansas (which doesn't say much nationally)...
Because of comparative local intelligence and education, number migrants from other states and countries around the world... with respect to its region and demographics.

This isn't New York City where one speck of blue has 8 million people to outvote the rest of the state..
it can't politically overtake the state.... like NYC can, in New York.

Here in Arkansas... we're talking about 2 or 3 medium size places by American standards all with very low populations...
Surrounded by many thousands and thousands of redneck trailer parks and greasy spoon shacks, and bib wearing yokel farms and shotgun wedding places lol.

And the college here is something like the 47th WORST college in America... its nothing.
And compared to Berkeley, and the IVY league, and Villanova and Temple, and Drexel..

The U of A is very conservative.... that's typical of very low ranking, bad Colleges and Universities.

The state here has only 3 million people.
So I need to be very careful of what kind of deals I make and accept with other people.

Because even here in Fayetteville...
1. The Democrats here are not the Democrats of the big cities... a Democrat here is Very conservative compared to a Democrat where I'm from..

The Democrats here in Arkansas just happen to be MORE liberal than a Republican from here... which is far right wing.
Making the Democrats here Center/Right.
That is Very conservative compared to Philadelphia, New York and Boston.

2. If I accept the lesser part of a deal... I'm in trouble.... BECAUSE of that.

Poor thing, how you must suffer.

Good portion of my relatives live in rural America, and while some wear bibs, (I've worn them myself), not one lives in a double wide, never been too, or heard of, a shotgun wedding and never seen a greasy spoon shack, what ever that's supposed to be.

and I'd trust them, and most of their neighbors, over what I've seen in them big cities where folks want to live, stacked on top of each other.

Forum List

Back