Facts About The Ahmaud Arbery Case: Racism? Seems Not.

Again Russian dude,

When in testimony of red headed racist mcmichael did he state what felony he direct observed the victim commit

What if a frog had a glass ass, it would break every time he jumps.

They are criminals.

Do you believe (I almost said 'think') that criminals should be held accountable for their crimes?

Yes I do, that is why the McMichaels and Bryan are on trial as we speak.

What if it has nothing to do with skin color, as the preponderance of the evidence leading to Biden voter's insurrections, haven't?

What will your posts be if it turns out the defendants had reason to try to hold Arbery for the police who wished to question him about a series of burglaries????

Can I expect an honest appraisal from you?

What if it has nothing to do with skin color, as the preponderance of the evidence leading to Biden voter's insurrections, haven't?

What will your posts be if it turns out the defendants had reason to try to hold Arbery for the police who wished to question him about a series of burglaries????

Can I expect an honest appraisal from you?
Your post is nothing but what ifs and bullshit basically.

I have watched this whole trial and they had NO AUTHORITY to hold him for anything which is why they are on trial for murder.

They are NOT Law Enforcement so why would they question him about anything?

Your post is nothing but what ifs and bullshit basically.

I have watched this whole trial and they had NO AUTHORITY to hold him for anything which is why they are on trial for murder.

They are NOT Law Enforcement so why would they question him about anything?

Re-post without the juvenile vulgarity unless you are afraid of the response.

Florida legalized Negro hunting with the Trayvon Martin killing. Georgia is just trying to keep up.

If, if, if. Travis McMichael has admitted they did not see Ahmaud commit a crime, they did not see him steal anything, he had no stolen items on him. Come up to speed on the trial.

He was appraised of Arbery's five vid appearances at a place he did not belong, and the burglaries associated with those appearances.
He was told the police wished to speak with Arbery.

There was testimony about Arbery being armed.

It may or may not support Georgia's citizen's arrest statute being legitimately used. We'll see.

Now....what if it had nothing to do with skin color....simply criminality?

Tell us what crime the McMichaels or Bryan saw him committing the day he was murdered. Looks like your heroes are racist murderers.

Why would they have to 'see' the crime?

It appears that you are the racist to me.

Is your championing Arbery based on his skin color?

He was appraised of Arbery's five vid appearances at a place he did not belong, and the burglaries associated with those appearances.
He was told the police wished to speak with Arbery.
What authority were they working on?
There was testimony about Arbery being armed.

That came from Travis McMichael in which none of them EVER saw Ahmaud with a weapon.
It may or may not support Georgia's citizen's arrest statute being legitimately used. We'll see.

Now....what if it had nothing to do with skin color....simply criminality?
We know there was others who went into that property as well, why didn't they ever stop or question any of them.

That is what the law states you need to see.

You seem like the racist to me since you are the one trying to defend 3 white men who chased down a black man and murdered him.

Quote the law.

It includes no such requirement.

As you are wrong about that....perhaps you are just as wrong about everything else you believe.

As the finest President in a century stated: "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”

Now....what is a "racist"???

[Quoye]Quote the law.

It includes no such requirement.

As you are wrong about that....perhaps you are just as wrong about everything else you believe.
[/QUOTE]

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 17 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4 - ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4 - ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS
§ 17-4-60 - Grounds for arrest​

O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)
17-4-60. Grounds for arrest

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
]

As the finest President in a century stated: "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”

Now....what is a "racist"???
Finest president in a century, Lmao.

2010 Georgia Code​

TITLE 17 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE​

CHAPTER 4 - ARREST OF PERSONS​

ARTICLE 4 - ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS​

O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

[/QUOTE]

Excellent.....so we've proven you were wrong about having to "see" any crime.

I win, you lose.

2010 Georgia Code​

TITLE 17 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE​

CHAPTER 4 - ARREST OF PERSONS​

ARTICLE 4 - ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS​

O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)

Excellent.....so we've proven you were wrong about having to "see" any crime.

I win, you lose.

What crime did they see him commit?

Forum List

Back