*Fake Elections*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its a charade.
2. You are the dumb masses.
3. Democrats can win any race, any state.
4. You think voting makes a difference.
5. It does not.
6. READ:
7. You can save your efforts, they all get rich on your donations, both sides.
8. I'm peeling back the layers for you.
9. Think about it, they all get rich after they go to DC.
10. Trump refused to get on the take, thats why the liberals and the media are set to get him, even some RINOs go after him, to protect the slush funds ofcourse.
*****POWER CORRUPTS******

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
1668291595136.png

Here's why the red tsunami/Shining blood elevator/whatever did not happen.

The only talking point the Trumptards could come up with in Pennsylvania was to make fun of a man's brain injury.

Fetterman will get better, but the sadists will always be sadists, and no one wants them in charge.

The OP demonstrates there are some who have not learned this lesson and probably never will.

Fortunately, they are an ever shrinking demographic.

See the Charles MacKay quote in my signature.

The only talking point the Trumptards could come up with in Pennsylvania was to make fun of a man's brain injury.

Fetterman will get better, but the sadists will always be sadists, and no one wants them in charge.

The OP demonstrates there are some who have not learned this lesson and probably never will.

Just keep voting Dem kid.

See, this is what the tards do. They manufacture bullshit by the truckload.

"Just keep voting Dem kid."

They can't even see they are destroying their own credibility, which is why they ASSUME there must be cheating going on! :laughing0301:

Whine a little louder. The folks in the cheap seats are having trouble hearing you.

See, this is what the tards do. They manufacture bullshit by the truckload.

"Just keep voting Dem kid."

They can't even see they are destroying their own credibility, which is why they ASSUME there must be cheating going on! :laughing0301:
You voted for Crime, Sexual Perversity and massive American unemployment, so don't claim the high ground.

Forum List

Back