Fake News CNN Forced to Issue Correction After Comey’s Written Testimony Refutes Report

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
So the butt hurt begins.
Via The Hill:

The report, titled “Comey expected to refute Trump," was based on unnamed sources and said Comey's conversations with the president "were much more nuanced," and that Trump drew the wrong conclusion.

The story was complied by four CNN journalists, including Gloria Borger, Eric Lichtblau, Jake Tapper and Brian Rokus.

Borger reiterated the report's claims in an appearance on CNN Tuesday.

“Comey is going to dispute the president on this point if he’s asked about it by senators, and we have to assume that he will be," said Borger, the network's chief political analyst. "He will say he never assured Donald Trump that he was not under investigation, that that would have been improper for him to do so.”

Comey's opening statement did, however, mention asserting that Trump was not under investigation, however the statement failed to specify whether Trump was not under criminal investigation, but only said there was no counter-intelligence investigation on the president.

15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

any one of the current FOUR congressional investigations or the FBI investigation pay absolutely no attention to "fake news" rhetoric from Trump Drones ... as a matter of fact, NONE OF YOUR HORSESHIT cuts any ice with them.

any one of the current FOUR congressional investigations or the FBI investigation pay absolutely no attention to "fake news" rhetoric from Trump Drones ... as a matter of fact, NONE OF YOUR HORSESHIT cuts any ice with them.
Clippy.jpg

Look at the Op trying to say that the news is fake while believing the retraction but not the news itself. Its a cute Kabuki dance

None of your horse cuts any ice with me, that's for sure. You guys lie every day and don't even blink when proven wrong, you simply move to the next lie.

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
THE MEDIA IS FAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!

then the idgets quote the media.

I absolutely LOVE how CNN is self-destructing, proving every day how it is so far from a legitimate news agency and is every bit of the Left Wing Propaganda Campaign Agency within the Democratic Party.

:banana:

Last edited:
Look at the Op trying to say that the news is fake while believing the retraction but not the news itself. Its a cute Kabuki dance
Nobody knows what you're babbling about, even yourself.

Whenever you get caught being a hypocrite you suddenly don't understand simple things. Hows it feel when pretending to be an idiot is your only defense?
Now you are calling The Hill a hypocrite because they called CNN out on their fake news?

Interesting. Delusional psycho, but interesting.

Whenever you get caught being a hypocrite you suddenly don't understand simple things. Hows it feel when pretending to be an idiot is your only defense?
Now you are calling The Hill a hypocrite because they called CNN out on their fake news?

See? Pretending to not understand simple things is your goto. Next you're going to ask what does it all mean? Who am I? and how did you get here?

Good old reliable CNN.....the only place I get my news. IF it comes from CNN, I know it's the TRUTH.

Jesus Christ.

Come on SNOWFLAKES....light up CNN for being FAKE NEWS.

See? Pretending to not understand simple things is your goto. Next you're going to ask what does it all mean? Who am I? and how did you get here?
Dude, nobody knows what you're ranting about. Not even yourself. CNN had to retract yet another one of their fake news stories, learn to cope and stop melting, you snowflake.

Forum List

Back