Fake news crying child used by Time magazine & CNN was never separated from her mother

The photo is not fake. It is a real child crying as her mother is searched by a border guard. The child was not separated from her mother and that is why INFO Wars calls it fake news, but there is nothing fake about the child crying as she comes across the border with her mother.

The bitch took the child and left her husband and three other kids behind.

The photo is not fake. It is a real child crying as her mother is searched by a border guard. The child was not separated from her mother and that is why INFO Wars calls it fake news, but there is nothing fake about the child crying as she comes across the border with her mother.

It's been portrayed as a child being separated from their parents...

It's another fine example of the bias of the LMSM...

It's also very clear you follow their Bullshit entirely...

35755960_1973765649300708_846264971430985728_n.jpg

It's been portrayed as a child being separated from their parents...

It's another fine example of the bias of the LMSM...

It's also very clear you follow their Bullshit entirely...

35755960_1973765649300708_846264971430985728_n.jpg
Who portrayed that? That would suck. Do you have a link?

Father says little Honduran girl on Time cover was not taken from mother

A picture taken of a girl crying that was put on the front cover of Time Magazine was not separated from her parents at the US border. In short, they were lying. Dozens of news outlets then grabbed the picture to post similar things about Trump.

I almost feel like I'm a doing a public service for those who only listen to certain news outlets who lie to them 24/7. I also confident none of your news sources mentioned that Obama had the same problem yet no one mentioned a word about it.

Father says little Honduran girl on Time cover was not taken from mother

A picture taken of a girl crying that was put on the front cover of Time Magazine was not separated from her parents at the US border. In short, they were lying. Dozens of news outlets then grabbed the picture to post similar things about Trump.

I almost feel like I'm a doing a public service for those who only listen to certain news outlets who lie to them 24/7. I also confident none of your news sources mentioned that Obama had the same problem yet no one mentioned a word about it.

This whole thing is a whole lot of nothing

People are following the orders they have. The same orders they had in 2014.

If folks don't like that law then they need to contact their Congress critters and Immigration.

I doubt anyone will call because most people don't give a shit.

Neither do I.

I gotta laugh at the lefty loons on this board who think they have an issue they can use.

As I said. Most people couldn't care less about a bunch of illegals. The only thing they care about is getting them out of our country.

It's turned into a sad comedy of errors

The first clue was anyone believing demoquacks give two shits about children

It's turned into a sad comedy of errors

The first clue was anyone believing demoquacks give two shits about children

the donkey is only temporarily pixilated. The interpretation of ---
THE REASON the jews "wandered" in the desert for 40 years
IS <are you ready> (keep in mind-----the distance is only a few
days walk---assuming a good canteen of water) IS
<are you ready? > TO GET RID OF THE GENERATION OF
JERKS

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

Family members of the little girl, interviewed by multiple sources...... they say the girl was never separated from her mother, and was treated well.

Well Gosh....I guess they will have to find another child to exploit....sorry it didn't work out.

The crying Honduran girl on the cover of Time was not separated from her mother, father says

Child migrant photo 'not what it seemed'
That's exactly how propaganda works: they take a true fact or picture and spin it to achieve their dirty goals.

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

Family members of the little girl, interviewed by multiple sources...... they say the girl was never separated from her mother, and was treated well.

Well Gosh....I guess they will have to find another child to exploit....sorry it didn't work out.

The crying Honduran girl on the cover of Time was not separated from her mother, father says

Child migrant photo 'not what it seemed'
That's exactly how propaganda works: they take a true fact or picture and spin it to achieve their dirty goals.
just like the child behind the fence was not in the center, but behind a fence the news put up. dude, all leftists are evil.

I wonder if TIME Magazine will print an apology for exploiting an image of a 2 year old??

leftists don't have the balls to say they are for open borders when every thing they say implies they do. scared rats.

Has anyone found an example of a MSM source saying that this is a photo of a separated child or child being separated? Whoever did that should be scolded.

So what then is the message? We surrender our country for the tears of one child? Our POTUS is a bad man because one child wept? Seems like Time magazine has attempted to spin the American people right round, baby. Just like a record right round.

It's all fake. Trump wasn't there either.

Another fine mess you've gotten us into President "Ollie"

I bet they even faked the body count from Nam too!

Fucking fake fuckers.

Has anyone found an example of a MSM source saying that this is a photo of a separated child or child being separated? Whoever did that should be scolded.

Has anyone found a dumber post than this today?

So what then is the message? We surrender our country for the tears of one child? Our POTUS is a bad man because one child wept? Seems like Time magazine has attempted to spin the American people right round, baby. Just like a record right round.
You are the one using your imagination to spin.
The photo represents the power of the huge looking trump has over the tiny immigrant child. Trump represents huge and massive power, wealth, and control while the small child represent no power, poverty and total reliance on the control of the Giant she faces. It depicts the fact that her future and even her life are dependent on the whims of Donald Trump.

Has anyone found a dumber post than this today?
Does that mean the thing you snowflakes are whining about is just spin and nonsense issued by extremist fake news sources? I think it probably does.

Forum List

Back