Fake news crying child used by Time magazine & CNN was never separated from her mother

I read about this on Reuters, and I'm shocked the MSM would ever make this admission.
CNN interviewed the photographer a day or so after the pic started floating.
and lord knows CNN has never made shit up to carry an agenda out. please don't tell me you view CNN as "real" news.

WE NEED OUR WEAVES! I DON'T WEAR THEM BUT WE NEED THEM will live on forever as a show of now 'not credible' that network is.

The image of a crying child at the border that has been used by Time Magazine and CNN to push open border propaganda has been proven completely misleading given that the Honduran girl was never separated from her mother.

Fake News: Crying Child Used by Time Magazine & CNN Was Never Separated From Her Mother
------------------------------------------

This is as good as the two losers who posted pictures of Melani wearing a rain coat with some bs saying on it and the stupid asses believed it omfg. Leftist Trump haters are so beyond pathetic there aren't even any word left to descripe how pathetic they are.
I'm glad to hear they didn't separate her from her mom. She's been through enough.

The Getty photographer who took that pic was interviewed fairly soon after the pic, and he explained that he didn't have a chance to talk to the mother, but he was thinking about the fact that neither the mother or the child knew what was going to happen once they reached the detention facilities-- that they would be separated (at least so he thought). That's what the new policy said.

Everyone who watches REAL news knew that. It still represents the policy perfectly, I think, and so does the TIME cover.

Given that separation of children from their parents is THE issue currently ripping apart our country, I'd say you spun that one quite adeptly.

Of course the rabid right is in frenzy mode.

Kids are being traumatized at the border and Trump doesn't care.

That is the point.

Corporations are making big money, Trump has an issue to fire up his retarded base - things are great.

Of course the rabid right is in frenzy mode.

Kids are being traumatized at the border and Trump doesn't care.

That is the point.

Corporations are making big money, Trump has an issue to fire up his retarded base - things are great.
well the lefts retarded base has been fired up for years so you'll have to forgive the right for being in a "catch up" mode.

The photo is not fake. It is a real child crying as her mother is searched by a border guard. The child was not separated from her mother and that is why INFO Wars calls it fake news, but there is nothing fake about the child crying as she comes across the border with her mother.

So what then is the message? We surrender our country for the tears of one child? Our POTUS is a bad man because one child wept? Seems like Time magazine has attempted to spin the American people right round, baby. Just like a record right round.
You are the one using your imagination to spin.
The photo represents the power of the huge looking trump has over the tiny immigrant child. Trump represents huge and massive power, wealth, and control while the small child represent no power, poverty and total reliance on the control of the Giant she faces. It depicts the fact that her future and even her life are dependent on the whims of Donald Trump.

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

~Carl Jung

Insightful. Our president did not fetch that child to the US Boarder. You're seeing tyrants where you want or need to. Wake up, stop dreaming, have a look at the motives behind the curtain. Or keep dreaming. Invent the devil wherever you need him to explain away human suffering; more importantly human deception and intention.
But those of us who see the human suffering and want to help are being called MS-13 lovers and lots of worse things, that we want to see our daughters raped, etc. etc. Sure, there are some people carrying children across the border in order to get a free pass into the country. SOME. Not a majority and not ALL. Let the border patrol do its job and sort that out--they're kind of used to it. We do not shut our doors or start being inhumane to families because of some opportunistic folks. Those kinds of people will always exist.

The moving photo was used by the liberal media and and far left activists to pummel the Trump administration for its decision to start strictly enforcing immigration laws at the border.

The moving photo was used by the liberal media and and far left activists to pummel the Trump administration for its decision to start strictly enforcing immigration laws at the border.

Far left TIME Magazine also used the photo on its cover to hit President Trump.
Crying-Honduras-Child-Time-Cover-Trump-06212018-450x600.jpg

But it was all a lie.

The mother abandoned a husband and three kids at home in Honduras. The mother was previously deported in 2013. The mother and daughter were never separated. She left her husband and paid a coyote $6,000 to sneak back into the United States.

This is how the Democrat propaganda machine works.

The lie makes its way around the world before the truth comes out. The propaganda arm of the government known as the mainstream media, does not care about the truth.

The media has ZERO credibility. They will exploit little children to push their radical, destructive open borders agenda.

On Friday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders slammed the Dems and fake news for exploiting this little girl.

Sarah Sanders tweeted: It’s shameful that dems and the media exploited this photo of a little girl to push their agenda. She was not separated from her mom. The separation here is from the facts. Dems should join POTUS and fix our broken immigration system. #ChangetheLaws

Fake news crying child used by Time magazine & CNN was never separated from her mother

The photo is not fake. It is a real child crying as her mother is searched by a border guard. The child was not separated from her mother and that is why INFO Wars calls it fake news, but there is nothing fake about the child crying as she comes across the border with her mother.

So what then is the message? We surrender our country for the tears of one child? Our POTUS is a bad man because one child wept? Seems like Time magazine has attempted to spin the American people right round, baby. Just like a record right round.
The photo represents the power of the huge looking trump has over the tiny immigrant child. Trump represents huge and massive power, wealth, and control while the small child represent no power, poverty and total reliance on the control of the Giant she faces. It depicts the fact that her future and even her life are dependent on the whims of Donald Trump.

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

~Carl Jung

Insightful. Our president did not fetch that child to the US Boarder. You're seeing tyrants where you want or need to. Wake up, stop dreaming, have a look at the motives behind the curtain. Or keep dreaming. Invent the devil wherever you need him to explain away human suffering; more importantly human deception and intention.
But those of us who see the human suffering and want to help are being called MS-13 lovers and lots of worse things, that we want to see our daughters raped, etc. etc. Sure, there are some people carrying children across the border in order to get a free pass into the country. SOME. Not a majority and not ALL. Let the border patrol do its job and sort that out--they're kind of used to it. We do not shut our doors or start being inhumane to families because of some opportunistic folks. Those kinds of people will always exist.
i think this was born out of a political agenda to attack trump. i think they will carry it forth as such.

i think it's a lie.

all that said - to fix the problem we don't need walls, more border patrols and the like because almost all of the "abuse" is happening *before* they get here. if we really want to stop that - how? what next?

i'd love to find a way to stop the use of kids in political battles. that said, do you think if hillary was in office we'd even know this was going on? i don't think trumps border policies are why so many bad people are hurting kids to get over here. it's just what bad people do and that needs to be address *if* our interest is in fixing the problem.

if it's in putting blame on trump, then the left is about done with this and will move on.

~Carl Jung

I agree with you. I wish we could save every child everywhere from a moment of pain.

The impression that Time magazine wanted you the public to see was President Trump tearing a young child
from her mother...
WRONG!
They're together and safe': Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of family separation crisis reveals daughter was never separated from her mother, but the image of her in tears at U.S. border control ‘broke his heart.

Honduran father reveals daughter was never separated from her mother | Daily Mail Online

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 12.59.21 PM.png

SAD how many dummies believe TIME and others that are so blatantly biased and against President Trump.
HEY keep it up MSM! More and more Americans are recognizing your hatred for Trump and that the
MSM is slanting the news so much that again.... less than 6% of the general public believe the MSM!
We know the numbers. Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, finds the American media's popularity way down with that of Washington politicians.
With 2,014 adults surveyed, only 6% expressed “a lot of confidence” in the press.
Only 6% Trust Media, But It Should Be Less | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

And this article was from 4/19/16 while Obama was President!

The image of a crying child at the border that has been used by Time Magazine and CNN to push open border propaganda has been proven completely misleading given that the Honduran girl was never separated from her mother.

Fake News: Crying Child Used by Time Magazine & CNN Was Never Separated From Her Mother

This is as good as the two losers who posted pictures of Melani wearing a rain coat with some bs saying on it and the stupid asses believed it omfg. Leftist Trump haters are so beyond pathetic there aren't even any word left to descripe how pathetic they are.
I'm glad to hear they didn't separate her from her mom. She's been through enough.

The Getty photographer who took that pic was interviewed fairly soon after the pic, and he explained that he didn't have a chance to talk to the mother, but he was thinking about the fact that neither the mother or the child knew what was going to happen once they reached the detention facilities-- that they would be separated (at least so he thought). That's what the new policy said.

Everyone who watches REAL news knew that. It still represents the policy perfectly, I think, and so does the TIME cover.
it shouldn't have to "represent real news" - find a "real" picture of the story and post it. posting a photoshop cover designed to get you emotional on something is just that - designed to get you emotional.

what did she think would happen as she paddled her raft across the rio grande to get here illegally anyway?
The photographer explained that: It is not allowed by border security to enter those areas or take those pics. You know that.

She knew she would be arrested--she and the others paddled directly into the arms of the border patrol agents and requested asylum. She would not have known that her toddler was going to be taken to another facility.

I'm back to this thread because of an article I just read in another thread. From that, I'm wondering how in the world this mother and child were NOT separated. Trusting MindWars isn't something I usually do, but I didn't have any way to check it. This article from the National Review makes it seem pretty inevitable that they would have been separated. Maybe MindWars can explain how that happened?

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review

~Carl Jung

i think this was born out of a political agenda to attack trump. i think they will carry it forth as such.

i think it's a lie.

all that said - to fix the problem we don't need walls, more border patrols and the like because almost all of the "abuse" is happening *before* they get here. if we really want to stop that - how? what next?

i'd love to find a way to stop the use of kids in political battles. that said, do you think if hillary was in office we'd even know this was going on? i don't think trumps border policies are why so many bad people are hurting kids to get over here. it's just what bad people do and that needs to be address *if* our interest is in fixing the problem.

if it's in putting blame on trump, then the left is about done with this and will move on.

The left has weaponized living, breathing children for use as propaganda bombs. It's working incredibly well. Americans have big hearts. No one talks about news outlet ratings and profits skyrocketing in the wake of the border child crisis. They're having a banner year on the backs of kids. Sick stuff.

Honduran father reveals daughter was never separated from her mother | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'They're together and safe': Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of family separation crisis reveals daughter was never separated from her mother, but the image of her in tears at U.S. border control ‘broke his heart’
  • Denis Javier Varela Hernandez spoke out about the status of his wife Sandra, 32, and daughter, Yanela, 2
  • Yanela became the face of the immigration crisis after a Getty photographer snapped a photo of her in tears
  • Speaking to DailyMail.com Hernandez said he has still not been in direct contact with his wife Sandra because he does not have a way of communicating
  • Denis said a Honduran official in the US told him that his wife and daughter are together and are doing 'fine'
  • Sandra was part of a group that were caught by Border Patrol agents after making their way across the Rio Grande river on a raft
  • She set out on her journey from Puerto Cortes, Honduras to the U.S. at 6am on June 3 and allegedly paid $6,000 for a coyote
  • Hernandez said he did not support his wife's decision to make the journey with their young daughter in her arms and never got to properly say goodbye

4D7C0D1C00000578-5869829-image-a-2_1529586859760.jpg

4D5A0F9E00000578-5869829-image-a-20_1529601242094.jpg

By----------------------------------

Keep pushing lies lunatic Trump haters and the more you patheric scums push it the more the truth will be pushed just like all your other LYING SCUM articles.

Your bs are lies and everybody is waking up to it accept the to far gone who still defend it all, make up more lies about it gawd you scum are so fkn sickening.

I read about this on Reuters, and I'm shocked the MSM would ever make this admission.
and lord knows CNN has never made shit up to carry an agenda out. please don't tell me you view CNN as "real" news.

WE NEED OUR WEAVES! I DON'T WEAR THEM BUT WE NEED THEM will live on forever as a show of now 'not credible' that network is.
I pointed out that CNN is the one who got the truth on the pic and broadcast it. You can sling all the shit you want, but that is the truth. They weren't afraid to tell the truth.

it shouldn't have to "represent real news" - find a "real" picture of the story and post it. posting a photoshop cover designed to get you emotional on something is just that - designed to get you emotional.

what did she think would happen as she paddled her raft across the rio grande to get here illegally anyway?
The photographer explained that: It is not allowed by border security to enter those areas or take those pics. You know that.

She knew she would be arrested--she and the others paddled directly into the arms of the border patrol agents and requested asylum. She would not have known that her toddler was going to be taken to another facility.

I'm back to this thread because of an article I just read in another thread. From that, I'm wondering how in the world this mother and child were NOT separated. Trusting MindWars isn't something I usually do, but I didn't have any way to check it. This article from the National Review makes it seem pretty inevitable that they would have been separated. Maybe MindWars can explain how that happened?

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review
no. i don't know that, oldlady. i've not made a life study of the situation down there so i have a lot to learn along the way.

but when i studied journalism - we didn't make pictures up to illustrate a point. we took a profound picture and let it say whatever needed to be said and all of it was based on the event being true and real.

if this is such a huge problem
and if families are being torn apart as a regular occurance down there
then how can it be so hard to find a picture that illustrates this truthfully?

it's like katie couric editing her anti-gun show to "illustrate" a problem that didn't exist naturally. it's a lie.

justifying it is part of our problems these days.

I pointed out that CNN is the one who got the truth on the pic and broadcast it. You can sling all the shit you want, but that is the truth. They weren't afraid to tell the truth.
like this?

they changed what she said entirely to fit their narrative. once you do that you have zero credibility whether you like what they say or not. you can wrap yourself in a lie cause it makes you feel better, but it doesn't change what it is.

~Carl Jung

i think it's a lie.

The left has weaponized living, breathing children for use as propaganda bombs. It's working incredibly well. Americans have big hearts. No one talks about news outlet ratings and profits skyrocketing in the wake of the border child crisis. They're having a banner year on the backs of kids. Sick stuff.

Exactly , they are using the children in a pawn game.

Forum List

Back