🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake News from CIA

cosimdm

Rookie
Jan 22, 2017
Please correct me if I am wrong. What I get out of the Wikileaks release is that the CIA has the ability to hack into a website and make it seem as if the the Russians were doing the hacking. To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.

Doesn't mean that's what they did but I totally get it. The coincidence is impossible to deny.

Please correct me if I am wrong. What I get out of the Wikileaks release is that the CIA has the ability to hack into a website and make it seem as if the the Russians were doing the hacking. To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.
You have a logic miscomprehension.

You have to have evidence, kid. You don't.

You don't need evidence for ANYTHING you want to believe. Don't feed the n00b that line of bullshit, fakey.

You don't need evidence for ANYTHING you want to believe. Don't feed the n00b that line of bullshit, fakey.
There you go, TNflakey: you describe yourself.

To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.
The fact that they CAN do it doesn't mean they DID it in that instance.
Your car has a speedometer that probably goes up to 100 mph at least. Does that mean you necessarily are always driving 100 mph? Your conclusion is not logical.

To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.
Your car has a speedometer that probably goes up to 100 mph at least. Does that mean you necessarily are always driving 100 mph? Your conclusion is not logical.
Agreed. YUUUUUGE coincidence though. Considering the allegations with no proof.

I had a motorcycle once that the speedometer only went up to 85.

"No sir, I wasn't going 110, I was only doing 85!"

Agreed. YUUUUUGE coincidence though. Considering the allegations with no proof.
Not so much a coincidence as MARVELOUS timing by whoever decided to share this with Wikileaks at this particular time. I don't believe it's coincidence. I believe whoever is leaking this stuff is very much an enemy of American democracy. Erode our confidence and trust in our government and the agencies that can protect us. Convince the population that our government is our enemy. Who will step in? It won't be the Boy Scouts.

Considering the Podesta's were representing the Kremlins favorite bank, I find it inconceivable that the Russian government would hack their representatives in Washington.

Wikileaks has been the distribution arm of Russian intelligence for some time.

The amount of overlap in language and timing between Russian propaganda pushing this stuff , Fox News and other rightwing outlets, and ultimately the president* and his surrogates is no coincidence.

This release is meant to muddy the water and allow them to claim that the CIA did the hacking at Obama's request, but disguised the hack to look like Russia.

This is absurd on its face and only idiots will buy it, but that's Trump's base.

Why hasnt the CIA spoken about this? If it was bullshit, and considering the magnitude, wouldn't they come out?
Its like the hacks on DNC. They didn't deny anything. Hell, they didn't say shit about it.
I assume those were fakes too. Or are we just going to pick and choose? Its hard to keep up with all the inconsistent talking points.

"This cable is fake. I don't need evidence for that.
Russia hacking is real. I dont need any evidence for that either"
:rofl:

Why hasnt the CIA spoken about this? If it was bullshit, and considering the magnitude, wouldn't they come out?
Its like the hacks on DNC. They didn't deny anything. Hell, they didn't say shit about it.
I assume those were fakes too. Or are we just going to pick and choose? Its hard to keep up with all the inconsistent talking points.
Who said any of it was FAKE? Of course it's not bullshit. CIA intelligence has been compromised. A little more serious than uncovering infighting spats among the DNC (that wasn't fake either).

Who said any of it was FAKE? Of course it's not bullshit. CIA intelligence has been compromised. A little more serious than uncovering infighting spats among the DNC (that wasn't fake either).
The post you thanked
This is absurd on its face and only idiots will buy it, but that's Trump's base.
And I would think ALOT more serious.

You argument, TNflakely, is what is absurd.

Wikileaks is an arm of the Russian intel community, and you support both.

Of course they did, and Pompeo will announce that shortly. Not. LOL

But when I'm stopped by the police when it goes up to 100 mph, the officer never believes me when I say the Russian was driving.

Forum List

Back