🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake News from CIA

To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.
The fact that they CAN do it doesn't mean they DID it in that instance.
Your car has a speedometer that probably goes up to 100 mph at least. Does that mean you necessarily are always driving 100 mph? Your conclusion is not logical.
Agreed. YUUUUUGE coincidence though. Considering the allegations with no proof.
Not so much a coincidence as MARVELOUS timing by whoever decided to share this with Wikileaks at this particular time. I don't believe it's coincidence. I believe whoever is leaking this stuff is very much an enemy of American democracy. Erode our confidence and trust in our government and the agencies that can protect us. Convince the population that our government is our enemy. Who will step in? It won't be the Boy Scouts.
How much would you want to bet that it was the same person that leaked The Flynn Transcript.

its no coincidence Trump sucks Russian dick and his mental midget minions love them both ..its a fact

Why hasnt the CIA spoken about this? If it was bullshit, and considering the magnitude, wouldn't they come out?
Its like the hacks on DNC. They didn't deny anything. Hell, they didn't say shit about it.
I assume those were fakes too. Or are we just going to pick and choose? Its hard to keep up with all the inconsistent talking points.
Who said any of it was FAKE? Of course it's not bullshit. CIA intelligence has been compromised. A little more serious than uncovering infighting spats among the DNC (that wasn't fake either).
The post you thanked
This is absurd on its face and only idiots will buy it, but that's Trump's base.
And I would think ALOT more serious.

The only thing fake about it is the false narrative they are trying to construct with the selective and precisely timed leak of the info.

Don't strain yourself trying to do any critical and independent thinking at this point, Sparky.

You've been very carefully groomed and cultivated to believe this nonsense.

Why hasnt the CIA spoken about this? If it was bullshit, and considering the magnitude, wouldn't they come out?
Its like the hacks on DNC. They didn't deny anything. Hell, they didn't say shit about it.
I assume those were fakes too. Or are we just going to pick and choose? Its hard to keep up with all the inconsistent talking points.
Who said any of it was FAKE? Of course it's not bullshit. CIA intelligence has been compromised. A little more serious than uncovering infighting spats among the DNC (that wasn't fake either).
The post you thanked
This is absurd on its face and only idiots will buy it, but that's Trump's base.
And I would think ALOT more serious.

The only thing fake about it is the false narrative they are trying to construct with the selective and precisely timed leak of the info.

Don't strain yourself trying to do any critical and independent thinking at this point, Sparky.

You've been very carefully groomed and cultivated to believe this nonsense.
Selective? Lol wtf. Do you know what a leak is, dumbass?
Who is pushing this "false narrative?" Citizens? I have barely seen MSM acknowledge this shit.
You hacks try to spin shit any fucking way you can. I just sit back and laugh at all you idiots.

Please correct me if I am wrong. What I get out of the Wikileaks release is that the CIA has the ability to hack into a website and make it seem as if the the Russians were doing the hacking. To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.

Yep, that about covers it.

I had a motorcycle once that the speedometer only went up to 85.

"No sir, I wasn't going 110, I was only doing 85!"

That was the DUMBEST thing. The Carter Administration actually believed that if they mandate that speedometers only went to 85, people wouldn't go faster. I had a fucking Suzuki GS 1100 with one of those speedos, the bike could do 150, it was just absurd.

Please correct me if I am wrong. What I get out of the Wikileaks release is that the CIA has the ability to hack into a website and make it seem as if the the Russians were doing the hacking. To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.

Yep, that about covers it.

Clinton leaks GOOD
Trump leaks BAD

THAT ABOUT COVERS IT !

Who is pushing this "false narrative?" Citizens?

Like I said, don't strain your brain, brah.

You are a very useful idiot.
Yea, that's about what I figured.
Hack away!

If you can't look at what is being leaked, when it's being leaked, and by whom it's being leaked, and form some very solid conclusions on your own, ...

... well, I'm simply not prepared to spend the kinda dough it would cost to buy you a clue.

The CIA is a master of manipulation and fake news. Look up Operation Northwoods, Operation Mockingbird, MK Ultra, etc.

Wikileaks has been the distribution arm of Russian intelligence for some time.

The amount of overlap in language and timing between Russian propaganda pushing this stuff , Fox News and other rightwing outlets, and ultimately the president* and his surrogates is no coincidence.

This release is meant to muddy the water and allow them to claim that the CIA did the hacking at Obama's request, but disguised the hack to look like Russia.

The Same Treasonous Mole who leaked The Flynn Transcripts of his illegal wire tap, did this as well. I think we can be certain of that.

And again, why has not One Government Agency been allowed to look at The DNC Server?

You argument, TNflakely, is what is absurd.

Wikileaks is an arm of the Russian intel community, and you support both.
His argument hinges upon the CIA somehow being able to keep a super secret Donnie Trump hacking secret, and he admits they are rife with leaks. It's called circular self deception ... or mental masturbation.

His argument hinges upon the CIA somehow being able to keep a super secret Donnie Trump hacking secret, and he admits they are rife with leaks. It's called circular self deception ... or mental masturbation.
He lives in a tautological universe is his problem, as is that of most Alt Righties.

He lives in a tautological universe is his problem, as is that of most Alt Righties.

Given Snowden, it's sort of funny. And the CIA is probably only tangentally involved with Trump and the Ruskies. What we've seen is the FBI rank and file in a revolt against any attempt to hide the fact that Trump's campaign had contacts with Russia involving softening our position towards their military aggression.

Then Putin uses Assange to try to cloud the fact that he hacked the DNC.

But the question remains as to what was Trump's motivation to ease up on Putin. None of the goper or dem candidates ... or even the libertarian went along that way. Jill Stein maybe. Trump's explanation was that Putin might be useful against ISIS, yet his SoD, CIA director, NSA and Homeland Sec guys disagree.

Trump is in Putin's pocket is the most reasonable answer.
It would be good to know one way or the other. It would also be good to hear Comey explain why he thought is was a good idea to say Hillary had more emails, maybe, less than a week before the election ... and not mention Trump's former campaign manager and current security adivisor were being investigated for financial ties to putin.

Comey wants to destroy both candidate's political future.

He took on Clinton because she was the weakest of the two.

He is now working to bring down Trump.

Comey wants to destroy both candidate's political future.

He took on Clinton because she was the weakest of the two.

He is now working to bring down Trump.
Too bad we couldn't have all done that about a year ago.

To me this means all the crap about Podesta, Clinton, etc being hacked by Russians is a lie. The CIA did the hacking and make it seem as if the Russians were doing it.
The fact that they CAN do it doesn't mean they DID it in that instance.
Your car has a speedometer that probably goes up to 100 mph at least. Does that mean you necessarily are always driving 100 mph? Your conclusion is not logical.

On the other hand, my CHERRY '85 F-150 has a speedometer that only goes to 85 but the truck will do 100. :terror:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back