Fake News Now Has 318 Retractions of Lying/Smearing Project Veritas

Project veritas is welcome to substantiate this:

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

Any problem with bearing True Witness, right wingers?
^
Fake news.
Not faithful enough to the moral of true witness bearing, right winger?
The Jimmy's World Post article you linked to is factually incorrect. Therefore it earned my 'fake news' rating.

Being a speed reader, I give fake news warnings as a free service to USMB forumers so they don't have to waste their time.
Only infidels do it that way. Not enough moral of true witness bearing to go around right winger?
The Washington Post is just another CFR mouthpiece and proof that Operation Mockingbird is still alive and well.
And right wingers are more credible?
And leftards are more credible? Doesn't it depend on what side of the fence one is on? Mileage varies for both. I dropped the tribalism attitude and vacated the "left versus right" paradigm. What I have noticed since the scales fell from my eyes is that at the very top of the bought and paid for political leaders of both parties? They back-slap each other behind closed doors after pretending to wage verbal war against each other on the House and Senate floor. Politics is akin to the WFF except the participants are mostly fat and out of shape but they could give any wrestler )that is promoting an up coming match) a run for his money with their indignant outrage and tough talk.
I believe the Washington Post as The Press more than I believe right wingers alleging morals while bearing false witness and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy.

The video is rather long (8:23) but in summary, Fake News outlets, such as the Washington Post, lie all the time. It's the Post's 8th retraction. When will they stop lying? Don't hold your breath.
------------------------------

RETRACTION #318: Washington Post's Cat Zakrzewski Claims Veritas Facebook story "Unsubstantiated"

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group. The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption". The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas
^
Wikidiot

I cannot take you seriously. Job 34:30 applies.
Are you on drugs?

Not enough moral or True Witness bearing to go around on the right wing?

The video is rather long (8:23) but in summary, Fake News outlets, such as the Washington Post, lie all the time. It's the Post's 8th retraction. When will they stop lying? Don't hold your breath.

RETRACTION #318: Washington Post's Cat Zakrzewski Claims Veritas Facebook story "Unsubstantiated"

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group. The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption". The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas
^
Wikidiot

I cannot take you seriously. Job 34:30 applies.
Are you on drugs?

Not enough moral or True Witness bearing to go around on the right wing?
:cuckoo:

The WP and most other so called "news media outlets" are nothing more than a political activist arm of the DNC. Nothing they say can be deemed as reliable.

^
Fake news.
The Jimmy's World Post article you linked to is factually incorrect. Therefore it earned my 'fake news' rating.

Being a speed reader, I give fake news warnings as a free service to USMB forumers so they don't have to waste their time.
Only infidels do it that way. Not enough moral of true witness bearing to go around right winger?
The Washington Post is just another CFR mouthpiece and proof that Operation Mockingbird is still alive and well.
And leftards are more credible? Doesn't it depend on what side of the fence one is on? Mileage varies for both. I dropped the tribalism attitude and vacated the "left versus right" paradigm. What I have noticed since the scales fell from my eyes is that at the very top of the bought and paid for political leaders of both parties? They back-slap each other behind closed doors after pretending to wage verbal war against each other on the House and Senate floor. Politics is akin to the WFF except the participants are mostly fat and out of shape but they could give any wrestler )that is promoting an up coming match) a run for his money with their indignant outrage and tough talk.
I believe the Washington Post as The Press more than I believe right wingers alleging morals while bearing false witness and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy.
Believe in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Bearing false witness, slandering a detractor without giving them a platform to defend themselves, lying by omission to skew an issue? Well, that's the tried and true method of the commie faction. Remember the Covington kid? I mean seriously, how could alleged reputable news sources be THAT fucking wrong? They did no investigation of the incident nor did they do any vetting of Chief Big Snot, he of the forked tongue.

(snicker)

^
Fake news.

Believe in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Bearing false witness, slandering a detractor without giving them a platform to defend themselves, lying by omission to skew an issue? Well, that's the tried and true method of the commie faction. Remember the Covington kid? I mean seriously, how could alleged reputable news sources be THAT fucking wrong? They did no investigation of the incident nor did they do any vetting of Chief Big Snot, he of the forked tongue.

(snicker)
I remember that Covington kid who was worse than Peter Strock in front of an elder. I guess the right wing has no respect for their elders, and it shows.

^
Fake news.

(snicker)
I remember that Covington kid who was worse than Peter Strock in front of an elder. I guess the right wing has no respect for their elders, and it shows.
First of all, there is no reason to assume that Nick Sandmann is "right wing". Furthermore, he was extremely respectful. With most kids that age, if they were just standing there minding their own business waiting for the bus, and some crazy loon accosted them by aggressively approaching them, pounding a drum and swinging a drumstick a few inches from their face, the crazy loon would have got knocked down the fucking stairs.

Instead, Sandmann kept his cool and respectfully smiled to show he was not a threat.

You're an idiot.

^
Fake news.

(snicker)
First of all, there is no reason to assume that Nick Sandmann is "right wing". Furthermore, he was extremely respectful. With most kids that age, if they were just standing there minding their own business waiting for the bus, and some crazy loon accosted them by aggressively approaching them, pounding a drum and swinging a drumstick a few inches from their face, the crazy loon would have got knocked down the fucking stairs.

Instead, Sandmann kept his cool and respectfully smiled to show he was not a threat.

You're an idiot.
Any right wing fantasy will do for the right wing.

Peter Strock was smiling too.

Forum List

Back