Fake news scorecard

I know many here are concerned about alternative facts being spread, we need to be vigilant for The Republic and expose them

Fake News Rap Sheet: Last Week the MSM Was Caught Telling FORTY Lies

I stopped reading your linked source after #37 on the list. Why? Because the author, John Nolte, doesn't accurately quote the journalist he aims to discredit.
Unless that phone call was recorded or was aired live, that is not a public expression of sympathy. We all know that Trump is not shy about saying publicly, usually in a tweet, whatever he wants. He quite simply didn't want to be seen as publicly expressing sympathy for Muslim victims of terrorism.

I'm simply not going to read through a litany of material misquotes that a derisory partisan blogger engineered to make his own unfounded points. Of all the nerve....Really! Making claims of "fake news" by inaccurately quoting someone. That's really low; there's just not integrity there at all.

Last edited:
BTW CNN might have been busted handing out questions again faking a Townhall

Kelly Anne said no fake news.

now we can blow that catch phrase off every time a RW'r gets busted lying.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-08-at-8.07.20-AM-600x300.png

Unless that phone call was recorded or was aired live, that is not a public expression of sympathy. We all know that Trump is not shy about saying publicly, usually in a tweet, whatever he wants. He quite simply didn't want to be seen as publicly expressing sympathy for Muslim victims of terrorism.

No doubt he also wants the story to go away, as the shooter is one of Rump's followers. Rump may not know politics or Constitutional liberties from his own ass but he's acutely aware of how many sycophants he has, and even harps on and embellishes it continuously.

This particular follower --- not so much. Even Rump knows better than to crow "Look at my French Canadian over here!".

Forum List

Back