Fake Protesters, Fake Weapons

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is funny. Eleven people showed up for an anti shutdown rally in Raleigh North Carolina.

The funniest part, they brought what looked like very high powered weapons with them. Why they would need it, I don't know. The funny part, the weapons were fake. One was made from wood. Another was clearly marked INERT with the owner saying yes, it's it's inert and useless.

There's a very hilarious photo of the one with the wood weapon taking a selfie.

If I had been in that Subway, I would have told those men, yes you have a small penis but no, that fake weapon isn't going to compensate for it.

Meanwhile only eleven people showed up for that so called rally. Looks like even the crazy trump people are realizing that the shutdown is for a good reason and aren't showing up to the rallies. Or at least they have in North Carolina.

To me, the best way to fight whatever it is that you don't agree is to continue living your life however way it is that you see fit. In other words, why change when you may not be a person who needs to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is funny. Eleven people showed up for an anti shutdown rally in Raleigh North Carolina.

The funniest part, they brought what looked like very high powered weapons with them. Why they would need it, I don't know. The funny part, the weapons were fake. One was made from wood. Another was clearly marked INERT with the owner saying yes, it's it's inert and useless.

If I had been in that Subway, I would have told those men, yes you have a small penis but no, that fake weapon isn't going to compensate for it.

Meanwhile only eleven people showed up for that so called rally. Looks like even the crazy trump people are realizing that the shutdown is for a good reason and aren't showing up to the rallies. Or at least they have in North Carolina.

you would not have said shit to those guys dana....who you trying to fool?......

Last edited:

If someone wants the country to open up I want to know how they are being harmed personally from the shutdown.

Me, I want to stay on lockdown. Manufacturing needs to open but factories have to practice strict coronavirus procedures.

People like me who are still working are working from home. I can do my job from home. That needs to continue. If you don’t need to be in the office, don’t.

what about shopping malls for clothes? That’s not really necessary. Or furniture stores. Not necessary. But to some people they are. So I think everything should be opened but everyone needs be be real anal about all the rules.

Young people will go back to normal sooner than a guy who smokes and is old or has diabetes

Their pay checks for protesting bounced.

Um, they have a right to peaceably assemble, Einstein. (Hint: they're not allowed to bring real guns like that). If they want to bring toy guns instead of posters, so be it.

It's you left-wing thugs who don't assemble peaceably, who riot, vandalize, and trash the places where you protest.

Um, they have a right to peaceably assemble, Einstein. (Hint: they're not allowed to bring real guns). If they want to bring toy guns instead of posters, so be it.

It's you left-wing thugs who don't assemble peaceably, who riot, vandalize, and trash the places where you protest.
If the government didn’t give you all $ you whites would have torn the country apart. Couldn’t even go 4 weeks blacks been dealing with it for 400

If I had been in that Subway, I would have told those men, yes you have a small penis but no, that fake weapon isn't going to compensate for it
Cool story. But no, you wouldn't.
Now imagine the ones with guns were blacks. You’d be thinking different so would the cops
WTF does color have to do with my comment?
Or anything for that matter?
I was calling bullshit on the OP's internet bravado regarding the fake gun carriers.
Comprehension, get some.

Um, they have a right to peaceably assemble, Einstein. (Hint: they're not allowed to bring real guns). If they want to bring toy guns instead of posters, so be it.

If the government didn’t give you all $ you whites would have torn the country apart. Couldn’t even go 4 weeks blacks been dealing with it for 400
Why do you racists keep inserting color into the discussion?

Because you just know blacks can’t get away with this shit. Just sayin.

Because you just know blacks can’t get away with this shit. Just sayin.
Really, Racist? Is that what I know? Tell me more about myself, Racist.

Um, they have a right to peaceably assemble, Einstein. (Hint: they're not allowed to bring real guns like that). If they want to bring toy guns instead of posters, so be it.

Um, you describe anti government thugs who are in a minority, members of the idiot-fringe. However, the idiot fringe is not left or right, it is fringe and its members do not respect the rule of law. History tells us that this anti social fringe group will go down in the same manner that the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) and the Branch Davidians went.

More kooks will violate the law and riot as long as Trump continues to tweet, "Liberate" States when the Authority in the several states seeks to protect the people.

If I had been in that Subway, I would have told those men, yes you have a small penis but no, that fake weapon isn't going to compensate for it
Now imagine the ones with guns were blacks. You’d be thinking different so would the cops

The funny thing, I would walk up to them and say exactly that.

I've done it before. The reaction from the crazy person was priceless.

Yeah, sure you did.
:right:

I don't believe you.

And what kind of moron confronts a person they consider crazy?

Idiot

sure you did dana.....

Forum List

Back