🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Fallen kosher iDF boy killed

You obviously have zero clue about Jewish history. Palestines are from Saudi Arabia and are a terrorist cult

Most Jews in Israel are dark skinned and were kicked out of Arab countries in 48!!

You are a waste of DNA
Nope. They weren't kicked out in 1948. They left in small groups from 1948-1973 although Jews still live in Yemen, Bahrain and Iran.

Nope. They weren't kicked out in 1948. They left in small groups from 1948-1973 although Jews still live in Yemen, Bahrain and Iran.
Nope Palestinians aren't from Arabia. They are Canaanites like the Jews.

Search Israeli newspapers.
There is no hope for that idiot. He watches Fox News all day and thinks he’s informed. He likely has done zero research on this topic. Probably hasn’t read a book in decades. Might not be literate enough to read a book.

Why post here when you aren’t informed?

Read this from the Times of Israel you fucking dumb ass.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

STOP POSTING UNTIL YOU GET INFORMED!

Gripper is Hamas

Why post here when you aren’t informed?

Read this from the Times of Israel you fucking dumb ass.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

STOP POSTING UNTIL YOU GET INFORMED!
Eat shit and die. [Edited to insert previously omitted word. Thanks to gimp for noting the need for an edit.]

No? You don’t take directions from other posting members either?

I am informed. And you are citing nonsense.

Allowing Qatar to assist Gaza isn’t the same as supporting Hamas, you fucktard.

Stop posting all your bullshit all the time, you ass sucker.

Last edited:
Eat and die.

No? You don’t take directions from other posting members either?

I am informed. And you are citing nonsense.

Allowing Qatar to assist Gaza isn’t the same as supporting Hamas, you fucktard.

Stop posting all your bullshit all the time, you ass sucker.
Lol. Doubles down on dumb.

You’ve been exposed as ignorant. Now go away in shame.

Lol. Doubles down on dumb.

You’ve been exposed as ignorant. Now go away in shame.
Again, you pile of shit. I don’t take any directions from any vermin like you.

Your real complaint is that I have consistently exposed you as the ignorant twat rash you are.

Now, go fuck yourself. 👍😎

Again, you pile of shit. I don’t take any directions from any vermin like you.

Your real complaint is that I have consistently exposed you as the ignorant twat rash you are.

Now, go fuck yourself. 👍😎
Lol. Go have a good cry pussy.

Forum List

Back