False accusations

Democrats will continue to make fake allegations as long as the overwhelming majority of the media repeats the lies. That's why the left is so panicked over the possibility that "Twitter" might might have to respect the 1st Amendment freedom of speech.

I don't think either side should be above the law. But you only make mention of one side?
I wonder if the msm would cover up the lies for one side?
I only mention the Republicans the OP mentioned the Dems how much redundant reiteration do you need?

Democrats will continue to make fake allegations as long as the overwhelming majority of the media repeats the lies. That's why the left is so panicked over the possibility that "Twitter" might might have to respect the 1st Amendment freedom of speech.
Republicans and the media do the same. Twitter is not the media nor is USMB and they both censor free speech..

Why do you want to let the Republicans do it with no penalty?
Ever Hear of The Russian Collusion COUP, Insurrection, Overthrow of our Democracy, Corruption of FISA Court and Sedition of The Republic lead by Obama, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi, Schummer, Comey, Nadler, Brennan, Clapper, Paige, Strozk, Baker, Ohr, and Moscow Mueller?

Who went to jail for that?

100 years ago everyone of these people would face a firing line or gallows for what they did.

Now they get book deals, interviews, and job offers for TREASON and the money continues to flow to The Deep State from CCP Chicoms, Russia, and Globalists like Schwab and his New World Order DemNazi Stormtroopers in the WEF.

Ever Hear of The Russian Collusion COUP, Insurrection, Overthrow of our Democracy, Corruption of FISA Court and Sedition of The Republic lead by Obama, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi, Schummer, Comey, Nadler, Brennan, Clapper, Paige, Strozk, Baker, Ohr, and Moscow Mueller?

Who went to jail for that?

100 years ago everyone of these people would face a firing line or gallows for what they did.

Now they get book deals, interviews, and job offers for TREASON!
Yes, I have, ever hear of how Biden stole the election and all those accused of wrongdoing by Republicans that have never proved their allegations? Have you figured out that both sides do it or are you happy being myopic?

Yes, I have, ever hear of how Biden stole the election and all those accused of wrongdoing by Republicans that have never proved their allegations? Have you figured out that both sides do it or are you happy being myopic?
Democracy is dead when politicians can launch a bureaucratic COUP and not face The LAW for Treason. The proof in that is how they were emboldened to illegally change election laws without the consent of the governed and HAD NO FEAR of JUSTICE.

This has to change or there is NO REPUBLIC.

American Democracy is now a FRAUD and so is Joe Biden.

These people are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. They are led by the nose like oxen and they attack like dogs without question..
They should be concerned about Trump's pathological lying. I always thought our country was better than this, but they even call themselves Christians.

Forum List

Back