Families Against Fentanyl. The government does nothing so it's up to the people.

Singapore executes users and sellers. They don't have the drug problem we do. China executes sellers and enslaves users.

We fell off the edge when we decided to treat drug use as a medical problem with a social solution. Average of 300 people a day die of overdose. We did it wrong.
If they don't have a drug problem, why do they keep killing people?

Awesome... I will sign up for sure... people are dying in the streets from this poison... and the government and the leftist media doesn't give a shit...
Yes, Fentanyl is bad, very bad.
Does the Fentanyl Pill kill people, or do people kill people by introducing it into your own body?

If Guns don't kill people, then neither does Fentanyl.... Concerned American miketx jc456

Of Course this ^^^^ is nonsense, both Fentanyl and Guns Kill people.
Like firearms, I have bullets lying around all over the place and not one of them has ever killed anyone, moron.
If Concerned American leaves his gun, ammo, and fentanyl, all on the same table,
is one of the 3 more capable of killing someone than the other?

Yes, Fentanyl is bad, very bad.
Does the Fentanyl Pill kill people, or do people kill people by introducing it into your own body?

If Guns don't kill people, then neither does Fentanyl.... Concerned American miketx jc456

Of Course this ^^^^ is nonsense, both Fentanyl and Guns Kill people.

If Concerned American leaves his gun, ammo, and fentanyl, all on the same table,
is one of the 3 more capable of killing someone than the other?
Fentanyl is what killed Michel Jackson even though he had a doctor administering it.... Its poison and its cheap so Mexican cartels use it to cut coke and meth and its killing people who don't even intend on taking it....
The cartels buy it from China... so as far as I'm concerned its another bio weapon from the CCP....

Fentanyl is what killed Michel Jackson even though he had a doctor administering it.... Its poison and its cheap so Mexican cartels use it to cut coke and meth and its killing people who don't even intend on taking it....
The cartels buy it from China... so as far as I'm concerned its another bio weapon from the CCP....
I agree ^^^^^
I just know that GUNS kill people, and the right wing conservative attitude is bullshit, when they claim the gun didn't kill.
If the gun can't kill, then by the same logic, Concerned American won't have his fentanyl kill anyone either, because fentanyl NEVER ingests itself, just like a gun NEVER fires itself.

I take it you missed the qualifier:
"They don't have the drug problem we do."
I'm referring to the people using drugs possibly laced with fentanyl.

Are you saying they don't know the risk and President Biden is at fault?

Fuhh!
Can't do no recreational drugs with this Fentanyl bullshit around. :nono:

I find it hard to believe cartels are on board with it. Seems to me like it would cut directly into their product sales.

Nobody wants Fentanyl.

I agree ^^^^^
I just know that GUNS kill people, and the right wing conservative attitude is bullshit, when they claim the gun didn't kill.
If the gun can't kill, then by the same logic, Concerned American won't have his fentanyl kill anyone either, because fentanyl NEVER ingests itself, just like a gun NEVER fires itself.
So there are millions of law abiding citizens who are objecting to having their constitutionally protected fentanyl taken away?

Last edited:
I agree ^^^^^
Guns also defend nations people and property...

If they don't have a drug problem, why do they keep killing people?
There is a sucker born every minute and apparently also those who believe it will feel really good to take this. They, like Brittany Griner think they won't be caught.

I'm referring to the people using drugs possibly laced with fentanyl.

Are you saying they don't know the risk and President Biden is at fault?
What the fuck are you talking about?
You stated, referring to Singapore & China: "if they don't have a drug problem, why do they keep killing people?"
He didn't say they didn't.

There is a sucker born every minute and apparently also those who believe it will feel really good to take this. They, like Brittany Griner think they won't be caught.
Think of all the suckers in george santos' party.

What the fuck are you talking about?
You stated, referring to Singapore & China: "if they don't have a drug problem, why do they keep killing people?"
He didn't say they didn't.
Are you believing that Singapore doesn't have a drug problem?

Fuhh!
Can't do no recreational drugs with this Fentanyl bullshit around. :nono:

I find it hard to believe cartels are on board with it. Seems to me like it would cut directly into their product sales.

Nobody wants Fentanyl.
This is called asymmetrical warfare. China wants dead Americans. They give the drugs to the cartels free. Everything is profit. More and even deadlier drugs are being researched in Chinese labs every day.

Guns are solely used by people who invade nations and take property.

Nobody invaded a country armed with fentanyl.
Our country is being invaded by fentanyl dummy...
Its made in china and mexican cartels use it to cut coke and meth and speed.... then they bring it over Biden's open border....

Are you believing that Singapore doesn't have a drug problem?
Singapore is next to the Golden Triangle... a popular worldwide transit point and market for drug trafficking... so their drug laws are strict... their drug problem is nothing like ours....

Forum List

Back