Families Against Fentanyl. The government does nothing so it's up to the people.

This is called asymmetrical warfare. China wants dead Americans. They give the drugs to the cartels free. Everything is profit. More and even deadlier drugs are being researched in Chinese labs every day.
Ghina gives away free fentanyl to Mexican cartels?

Okay, who pays for shipping?

Are you believing that Singapore doesn't have a drug problem?
No. Singapore has no drug problem. They have illicit drug use which is dealt with quite harshly. But it's not a problem.

Singapore doesn't have a crime problem and they have very strict laws. Not long ago Singapore legalized chewing gum. There is no overcrowded prison population because they use alternative punishments. A misdemeanor might get whipping, caning or whipping with a multi strand whip. Prison not necessary.

So there millions of law abiding citizens who are objecting to having their constitutionally protected fentanyl taken away?
It's not about your right to possess one, legal or not legal.
I support people owning guns (responsible people) and they have that right.
I support being much harder on the drug dealers.
Guns also defend nations people and property...
Again I agree.
You are 100 % correct.

Why can't the RW conservative just admit that GUNS KILL PEOPLE, instead of taking the cowardly approach miketx Concerned American and stating that the gun left on my table never killed anyone. It's complete BS and you all know it.

Families Against Fentanyl. The government does nothing so it's up to the people.​

You get pissed, as do I, when fentanyl kills someone,​

many conservatives aren't even concerned when Guns kill innocent people, because of the idiotic claims that the gun didn't actually KILL.
BS, that's what gun do.

It's not about your right to possess one, legal or not legal.
I support people owning guns (responsible people) and they have that right.
I support being much harder on the drug dealers.

Again I agree.
You are 100 % correct.

Why can't the RW conservative just admit that GUNS KILL PEOPLE, instead of taking the cowardly approach miketx Concerned American and stating that the gun left on my table never killed anyone. It's complete BS and you all know it.

Families Against Fentanyl. The government does nothing so it's up to the people.​

You get pissed, as do I, when fentanyl kills someone,​

many conservatives aren't even concerned when Guns kill innocent people, because of the idiotic claims that the gun didn't actually KILL.
BS, that's what gun do.
Because a gun can't kill anyone by itself....

You miss the Cold War don't you.

The right always needs a villain.
To deny China wishes us harm is to deny reality... hey its you libs that have stoked back up the cold war by supporting and funding Ukraine to kill Russians...

Awwww, you miss the pootin and his poor dead volka soldiers.
He wasn't Americas problem... China is.... you libs just hate Putin because you still after all this time are convinced he got Trump elected... that's stupid.... he played no role in the election at all...

He wasn't Americas problem... China is.... you libs just hate Putin because you still after all this time are convinced he got Trump elected... that's stupid.... he played no role in the election at all...
So, why did paul manafort give internal campaign polling to the ruskies?

Yes, Fentanyl is bad, very bad.
Does the Fentanyl Pill kill people, or do people kill people by introducing it into your own body?

If Guns don't kill people, then neither does Fentanyl.... Concerned American miketx jc456

Of Course this ^^^^ is nonsense, both Fentanyl and Guns Kill people.

If Concerned American leaves his gun, ammo, and fentanyl, all on the same table,
is one of the 3 more capable of killing someone than the other?
Ingesting fentanyl will kill and squeezing triggers can kill

If bat viruses can get from Kunming, China to Baric's North Carolina lab, xylazine can get from Chinese Metabiota connections to America.

Forum List

Back