Families Against Fentanyl. The government does nothing so it's up to the people.

Because a gun can't kill anyone by itself....

Except it never did and to suggest otherwise not only defies cause & effect and the laws of physics, it is complete BS and you know it.
And by this ^^^^ logic, Fentanyl hasn't ever killed anyone either.
You can't have it both ways.

But of course I realize than both Guns and Fentanyl kill people.

A bullet w/gun and a fentanyl tablet, sitting side by side on Concerned American table, neither one will kill just sitting there, it takes an action, and then BOTH become KILLERS.

A bullet w/gun and a fentanyl tablet, sitting side by side on Concerned American table, neither one will kill just sitting there, it takes an action, and then BOTH become KILLERS.
Actually fentanyl does kill. Ingest it

Actually fentanyl does kill. Ingest it
I agree, but not by your logic that guns can't or never have killed.
Oh, I get it that nothing will happen if the gun if left alone, same with fentanyl.
Did you miss that part, or are you just in denial.
I know you understand, you can just NEVER admit that guns kill people.

Stick a fentanyl pill in your mouth followed by a loaded gun in your mouth and fire.
Let's see which one kills you first.
mic drop minion.gif

The killing action is produced by both the one who does the gesture (the one who ingests or poisons someone else) and the chemistry involved. So what? They're still dead. The larger gesture is injecting the drug into the country by various means, all of which require Homo sapiens.

The world will never be a gun free zone... you realize that I hope.... you can never take everyone's gun as long as they can be machined in a garage with a milling machine and a lathe people will have guns...governments will always have guns... Hollywood will never stop making movies with guns... and cops will always need them... so what I never hear from people is how are you going to make America gun free?.... how are you going to take my guns for example.... I don't think gun grabbers have thought this out...

I agree, but not by your logic that guns can't or never have killed.
Oh, I get it that nothing will happen if the gun if left alone, same with fentanyl.
Did you miss that part, or are you just in denial.
I know you understand, you can just NEVER admit that guns kill people.

Stick a fentanyl pill in your mouth followed by a loaded gun in your mouth and fire.
Let's see which one kills you first. View attachment 748870
Nations in Europe are bringing back gun rights for their citizens after watching Russia attack Ukraine...
Guns will always be a part of life so we better start working on people and stop trying to take their guns....
Maybe if we teach kindness and civility in schools rather than cross dressing we can get a handle on tragic shootings....

Guns are solely used by people who invade nations and take property.

Nobody invaded a country armed with fentanyl.
That's a lie.
"The best estimates are that guns are used to deter or thwart crime between 500,000 and 2.8 million times per year, but the more likely answer is probably somewhere in the middle. A 2021 survey2 estimated that guns are used 1.67 million times per year in self defense in the United States."

The world will never be a gun free zone... you realize that I hope.... you can never take everyone's gun as long as they can be machined in a garage with a milling machine and a lathe people will have guns...governments will always have guns... Hollywood will never stop making movies with guns... and cops will always need them... so what I never hear from people is how are you going to make America gun free?.... how are you going to take my guns for example.... I don't think gun grabbers have thought this out...
I support gun rights.

This part of the thread is literally about posters here denying that guns kill people.

Fentanyl Kills People.
Guns Kill People.

I completely agree, but keep in mind that the federal and state governments have been trying to "stop drugs" by way of prohibition enforcement for more than a century now, and have never succeeded even a little bit.

Thus a fair question is "How are they going to stop fentanyl?" A sad but realistic answer is "they cannot".

Some might argue that the situation we find ourselves in regarding dangerous drugs on the street is the RESULT OF 100+ years of prohibition. We learned that lesson with alcohol prohibition, but seem to have forgotten the lesson.
This is not business as usual in the illegal drug trade. We know who is sending the raw chemicals, who is developing the poison pills and where they are entering the country. This is China attacking the US using the drug cartels as their soldiers. Biden won't even question Xi Jinping about the companies in China supplying the Fentanyl chemicals. Nor will he even question the corrupt POS Mexican President about his collaboration in the attack.

I agree ^^^^^
I just know that GUNS kill people, and the right wing conservative attitude is bullshit, when they claim the gun didn't kill.
If the gun can't kill, then by the same logic, Concerned American won't have his fentanyl kill anyone either, because fentanyl NEVER ingests itself, just like a gun NEVER fires itself.
Do you know the punishment for defamation of character? How were you ever allowed to teach children? What Is the Punishment for Defamation of Character?

Forum List

Back