Family Business

Trump Tells Rally He’s ‘Not Worried’ About Impeachment, Privately Plots Vengeance

Seems the Democrats are internally freaked. Remember the baptism of Michael Corleone's son in "The Godfather"? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump Tells Rally He’s ‘Not Worried’ About Impeachment, Privately Plots Vengeance

Ex-Reagan Adviser Makes Ominous Prediction About How Trump Will Respond To Impeachment | HuffPost
He's gonna huff and he's gonna puff and he's gonna turn all orange in the face and then maybe take an "executive time" nap and tweet some memes of something.

And republicans are like watching chimps at the circus They don't care where they shit

Best revenge is to win in 2020
AZOG ever read the rise and fall of the Roman empire??? Trump will bring us close

So you believe Trump is the disease. I believe he is a symptom. The country is divided because of our PC culture in my opinion and those who oppose that culture voted for Trump. If the Left would stop being so damn self righteous and listen to the right then I believe we would be in a better place. I am an Independent but the Left has pushed me too far and now all I want to do is make Leftists angry. I don't even agree with several of the Right's policies and views but to anger the Left I gladly support them. This is what the Left has done, it has made me live on spite. And I do not believe I am the only one.

AZOG ever read the rise and fall of the Roman empire??? Trump will bring us close

So you believe Trump is the disease. I believe he is a symptom. The country is divided because of our PC culture in my opinion and those who oppose that culture voted for Trump. If the Left would stop being so damn self righteous and listen to the right then I believe we would be in a better place. I am an Independent but the Left has pushed me too far and now all I want to do is make Leftists angry. I don't even agree with several of the Right's policies and views but to anger the Left I gladly support them. This is what the Left has done, it has made me live on spite. And I do not believe I am the only one.
If you wanted to anger the left you sure have the right one to do it And I'm a little like you in the respect I don't like all the Dem policies or people , but I really hate some of your people like the weasel McConnell or the hypocrite Graham

If you wanted to anger the left you sure have the right one to do it And I'm a little like you in the respect I don't like all the Dem policies or people , but I really hate some of your people like the weasel McConnell or the hypocrite Graham

They aren't my people. My people are:

Dan Crenshaw
Sean Duffy
Tulsi Gabbard
Jim Jordan
Conor Lamb
Guy Reschenthaler
Will Hurd
Martha McSally

But I vehemently despise the new Left like AOC, Tlaib and Omar along with the old Left like Pelosi, Schumer, Castro, Jackson Lee, Schiff, Swalwell, you know the ilk.

Forum List

Back