Family Of Eight Get Shot, Execution Style, In John Kasichs State!

That happened in Pike County and I live in Madison County where Amish are in control.

Not too worried, I think, since this is a family issue gone terribly wrong.

Unless they run into them........happens all the time.....sitting at home or at a gas station getting gas when the criminal crosses paths and needs your vehicle or a place to hide......
Its amazing he can PROVE it was a family issue BEFORE the cops can!

Not too worried, I think, since this is a family issue gone terribly wrong.

Unless they run into them........happens all the time.....sitting at home or at a gas station getting gas when the criminal crosses paths and needs your vehicle or a place to hide......
That's your opinion.

Except when it isn't...

Wis. Patrol: Carjacker Held At Gunpoint By Property Owner After Fleeing Trooper

The Wisconsin State Patrol says a man who fled a trooper was later held at gunpoint by the owner of a vehicle he stole early Tuesday morning.

At 5:45 a.m. Tuesday, a Wisconsin State Patrol trooper stopped a vehicle for speeding on westbound Interstate 94 in Eau Claire County. When the trooper made contact with the male suspect, the man pushed the trooper and fled on foot.

After a short pursuit, the trooper returned to his squad and called for assistance. Several officers, including a K-9, responded to the scene.

About 20 minutes later, the state patrol learned the suspect was in custody.

According to authorities, the suspect stole a vehicle from a nearby residence and crashed shortly after. He was then held at gunpoint by the property owner until authorities arrived on scene.

I said the last five years: 42 murders by Muslim terrorists and several times that by right wing kooks. You know it and I know it. Run along.

I said the last five years: 42 murders by Muslim terrorists and several times that by right wing kooks. You know it and I know it. Run along.

Yes...I know......by limiting it to the last 5 years you can lie.......3,000 is a lot more than any mass shooting by the one or two right wingers you can find........

Yes...I know......by limiting it to the last 5 years you can lie.......3,000 is a lot more than any mass shooting by the one or two right wingers you can find........
Yup, 3000 on Bush's watch. How many on Obama's?

You mean the left over of clinton's watch.......when he didn't take the attacks on the first World Trade center bombing, the attack on the U.S.S. Cole or the Kobar Towers...and refused to take osama........and then left the mess for Bush to deal with.....

And a nice deflection...you make a stupid comment, don't expect a challenge, then have to deflect when your post is shown to be stupid......

In the United States more mass shootings are committed by liberals than islamics.
Want to prove that with political registration? Nah, did not think so.

Here's one: 42 terror killings by Muslims in five years and several times that by freeky righties.

You are mentally ill, kid, and all the Board knows it.
Just passed a month ago my physical/mental and eye tests for Competition Shooting.
Cool story.

Family clan massacred, rural scene, Appalachia - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's drug related. Boyd Crowder is out of prison. Better Find Deputy US Marshall Raylan Givens and get him over there fast, there will be more bloodshed.

You mean the left over of clinton's watch.......when he didn't take the attacks on the first World Trade center bombing, the attack on the U.S.S. Cole or the Kobar Towers...and refused to take osama........and then left the mess for Bush to deal with.....
Nah, it was on Bush's watch, his fault. Then the dope invaded Iraq and made the whole mess as bad as it was, YUUUGE.

Family clan massacred, rural scene, Appalachia - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's drug related. Boyd Crowder is out of prison. Better Find Deputy US Marshall Raylan Givens and get him over there fast, there will be more bloodshed.

That show had great characters but really weak story lines.........they never really knew how to use Givens or Crowder.......being a Federal Marshal and not a regular cop limited how they could use Givens.....and the writers didn't have the talent to pull it off....

Nah, it was on Bush's watch, his fault. Then the dope invaded Iraq and made the whole mess as bad as it was, YUUUGE.

Nope...Clinton ignored the problem for 8 years....and got out of office before they knocked the towers down......and Iraq was only a mess because of the left wing regressive 5th column attacking the war effort from the start......then the twit Obama pulled us out before the country was under countrol......the way we stayed in Europe, Okinawa, Japan, The Phillipines, ITaly, South Korea........Iraq and Afghanistan are the only countries we left before they were stable...all at the direction of left wing regressives........

Look what they did for Libya and Syria....

Case made.....

Forum List

Back