Family of Missouri's first coronavirus patient broke self quarantine, attended school dance

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
what an amazingly selfish and idiotic bunch of people

and what a weakling of a "man" this father is...

BUT DADDY, I HAVE TO GO TO THE DANCE, YOU MUST LET ME OR I WILL HAVE A TANTRUM

Family of Missouri's first coronavirus patient broke self quarantine, attended school dance

The father of Missouri's first coronavirus patient disobeyed quarantine and went to a school dance with his other daughter on Saturday evening, officials said.

Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School will close on Monday after administrators learned of the relationship between the patient and her younger sister -- who goes to Villa and attended the social gathering. The father and daughter also went to a pre-dance party which consisted of other students in the St. Louis County area.

“If you attended the dance, please be attentive to any symptoms you are experiencing.” a message by Villa Duchesne said.

The father of Missouri's first coronavirus patient disobeyed quarantine and went to a school dance with his other daughter on Saturday evening, officials said.

Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School will close on Monday after administrators learned of the relationship between the patient and her younger sister -- who goes to Villa and attended the social gathering. The father and daughter also went to a pre-dance party which consisted of other students in the St. Louis County area.

“If you attended the dance, please be attentive to any symptoms you are experiencing.” a message by Villa Duchesne said.
And anyone wonders why China was locking people in their homes?
Some people are just plain hopeless.

I suspect many people are breaking self quarantine. Just in my community people think this is no worse than a cold.

gov cuomo of NY suggested that a large scale quarantine isn't outa the question. & i think the gov of washington said the same thing ... if we start seeing that, then you know things are getting bad.

gov cuomo of NY suggested that a large scale quarantine isn't outa the question. & i think the gov of washington said the same thing ... if we start seeing that, then you know things are getting bad.

Or are being made to appear bad for political purposes. Both are possible.

Coming soon.......Escape from New York! Led by Snake Corona!

Or are being made to appear bad for political purposes. Both are possible.

like italy has been doing?

just yesterday morning the # of cases reported was about 400. now take a look in just 24 hrs. what will it be by the end of the day?

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Some people really don't care about anything but themselves...egotism can be a disease itself :sad:

il_fullxfull.267344296.jpg

New York going into quarantine isn't such a bad idea, it prevents the spread of Liberalism, which has been classified as a mental disorder.

New York going into quarantine isn't such a bad idea, it prevents the spread of Liberalism, which has been classified as a mental disorder.

you're a dope.

This is what happens when people aren't sick. There was no first patient. To be a patient one must first require medical care. The girl as a healthy normal girl wanted to go to the dance.

The latest update reports that Westchester County, the elite bedroom community of NYC, has 83 cases as opposed to NYC's 12. It is the most infected county by far. Probably because there are a lot of rich international travelers there.

And Cheers! Alt Right Wingers---
Westchester County is where Hillary Clinton lives. NOW if she starts coughing, you'll have something to talk about.

And Ted Cruz is self-quarantined at home for a week after being exposed to an infected person at the CPAC conference last week.

The latest update reports that Westchester County, the elite bedroom community of NYC, has 83 cases as opposed to NYC's 12. It is the most infected county by far. Probably because there are a lot of rich international travelers there.

Westchester County is where Hillary Clinton lives. NOW if she starts coughing, you'll have something to talk about.

And Ted Cruz is self-quarantined at home for a week after being exposed to an infected person at the CPAC conference last week.

apparently a medical worker (nurse?) from westchester, ny tested positive, & she worked at a danbury, ct hospital.

apparently a medical worker (nurse?) from westchester, ny tested positive, & she worked at a danbury, ct hospital.
Oh, crap!

This is to stop Trump political rallies. Nothing more.
there are certainly those that are eager to use this (or anything they can) to attack Trump; and that is absolutely disgusting

but his man's decision to take his girl to the dance was irresponsible, foolish and extremely selfish

Oh, crap!

& now it's being reported that a ct resident who was a patient at the hospital has tested positive.

Tests positive is democratese for not sick. They want you to feel like the words tests positive means that you have the virus and are sick. Putting it another way, tests positive without having the disease would normally mean immune. But we've already been told that there is no immunity.

Forum List

Back