Family of Missouri's first coronavirus patient broke self quarantine, attended school dance

gov cuomo of NY suggested that a large scale quarantine isn't outa the question. & i think the gov of washington said the same thing ... if we start seeing that, then you know things are getting bad.
The latest update reports that Westchester County, the elite bedroom community of NYC, has 83 cases as opposed to NYC's 12. It is the most infected county by far. Probably because there are a lot of rich international travelers there.

And Cheers! Alt Right Wingers---
Westchester County is where Hillary Clinton lives. NOW if she starts coughing, you'll have something to talk about.

And Ted Cruz is self-quarantined at home for a week after being exposed to an infected person at the CPAC conference last week.

apparently a medical worker (nurse?) from westchester, ny tested positive, & she worked at a danbury, ct hospital.
Tests positive is democratese for not sick. They want you to feel like the words tests positive means that you have the virus and are sick. Putting it another way, tests positive without having the disease would normally mean immune. But we've already been told that there is no immunity.

it could mean that you are a carrier.

upload_2020-3-9_10-18-13.jpeg

lol

It's too bad so many have no IDEA HOW MUCH true information the dumb ass public is missing. bhahah

This is what happens when people aren't sick. There was no first patient. To be a patient one must first require medical care. The girl as a healthy normal girl wanted to go to the dance.
She could've been sick anyway and decided to make going to the dance the higher priority compared to going to a doctor instead.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. What was on her plate could've been anything too.

Last edited:
what an amazingly selfish and idiotic bunch of people

and what a weakling of a "man" this father is...

BUT DADDY, I HAVE TO GO TO THE DANCE, YOU MUST LET ME OR I WILL HAVE A TANTRUM

Family of Missouri's first coronavirus patient broke self quarantine, attended school dance

The father of Missouri's first coronavirus patient disobeyed quarantine and went to a school dance with his other daughter on Saturday evening, officials said.

Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School will close on Monday after administrators learned of the relationship between the patient and her younger sister -- who goes to Villa and attended the social gathering. The father and daughter also went to a pre-dance party which consisted of other students in the St. Louis County area.

“If you attended the dance, please be attentive to any symptoms you are experiencing.” a message by Villa Duchesne said.

You cannot quarantine anything in any real way. There will be absolutely no difference in the spread of the contagion whether we all follow strict quarantine or not. It's rediculous.

Jo

I would be concerned if you are elderly and already have the grim reaper waiting at your door.

Liberals are causing a hopeful panic only for political reasons. Imagine the same liberal dying from the flu.

I would be concerned if you are elderly and already have the grim reaper waiting at your door.

Liberals are causing a hopeful panic only for political reasons. Imagine the same liberal dying from the flu.

Yep, most of trump supporters over 60 won't be voting this election.

The father of Missouri's first coronavirus patient disobeyed quarantine and went to a school dance with his other daughter on Saturday evening, officials said.

Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School will close on Monday after administrators learned of the relationship between the patient and her younger sister -- who goes to Villa and attended the social gathering. The father and daughter also went to a pre-dance party which consisted of other students in the St. Louis County area.

“If you attended the dance, please be attentive to any symptoms you are experiencing.” a message by Villa Duchesne said.
And anyone wonders why China was locking people in their homes?
Some people are just plain hopeless.
Exhibit A: Trump should suspend the election

It it unbelievable how parents, refuse to parent. The answer is "no", you can't go to the dance. And if you complain about it, I can ground you for a week after the quarantine ends.

Tests positive is democratese for not sick. They want you to feel like the words tests positive means that you have the virus and are sick. Putting it another way, tests positive without having the disease would normally mean immune. But we've already been told that there is no immunity.
Your stupid comments are the epitome of why fewer people are taking this pandemic seriosuly.

Please educate yourself on the topic, why doncha?

Coronavirus Can Stay In Air For 30 Minutes, Travel Twice 'Safe Distance' According To Study

This is the ultimate in partisanship.

Each Trumpster that gets COVID19 will pass it on to other people, indiscrimanently and that includes Democrats. Most of this spread is in Blue cities, btw, so that is mostly Demo Boomers, not Trumpsters.

This is the ultimate in partisanship.

Each Trumpster that gets COVID19 will pass it on to other people, indiscrimanently and that includes Democrats. Most of this spread is in Blue cities, btw, so that is mostly Demo Boomers, not Trumpsters.
I mentioned this all started in deep blue areas. Has to do with cleanliness and hygeine

gov cuomo of NY suggested that a large scale quarantine isn't outa the question. & i think the gov of washington said the same thing ... if we start seeing that, then you know things are getting bad.
The latest update reports that Westchester County, the elite bedroom community of NYC, has 83 cases as opposed to NYC's 12. It is the most infected county by far. Probably because there are a lot of rich international travelers there.

Westchester County is where Hillary Clinton lives. NOW if she starts coughing, you'll have something to talk about.

And Ted Cruz is self-quarantined at home for a week after being exposed to an infected person at the CPAC conference last week.

apparently a medical worker (nurse?) from westchester, ny tested positive, & she worked at a danbury, ct hospital.

it could mean that you are a carrier.
Calling her a patient is what? A lie?

It it unbelievable how parents, refuse to parent. The answer is "no", you can't go to the dance. And if you complain about it, I can ground you for a week after the quarantine ends.
A good parent would say " you aren't sick. There is no reason why you can't go to the dance. Have a good time." That's a parent that isn't controlled by politically motivated hysteria.

That gets the Daily Poke in the Eye Award and well deserved.

serveimage

On these forums there seems to be some who are good at information. We need real information. A Mr. Nomenclature on how to deal with this virus using precautions and any type of product to help us all in a not complicated way.

A good parent would say " you aren't sick. There is no reason why you can't go to the dance. Have a good time." That's a parent that isn't controlled by politically motivated hysteria.

But they were sick, correct? This is someone who was in fact identified as having Corona. So... slightly different.

This is going to go on everywhere.

Forum List

Back