Famous Last Words ........ ( atheists on their death bed )

Not necessary. Samuel spoke from the dead. It is recorded in 1 Samuel 28: 11- 19. Samuel was in the grave - a place called paradise which Jesus spoke of and it was a literal place before the Cross and the resurrection at which time Jesus emptied paradise. It is now used as part of hell. Had your people understood that they would never have called their own heaven- paradise - although perhaps it was divine providence. Without realizing they prophesied their own damnation.
Like I said.......the Bible doesn't record anyone going to Hell and coming back to tell about it.

You know that I am right but refuse to admit it.

But you like to believe Satan and his fake stories because they fit your twisted agenda.

Jeremiah, you need to repent of spreading false stories.

And read what the Bible really says......you will be amazed. ..... :cool:

I guess it depends on your definition of hell.

John 11:…43When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth." 44The man who had died came forth, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go."

Last words of JFK.....

"No, you certainly can't"

In response to Nelly Connally asking him "You certainly can’t say that the people of Dallas haven’t given you a nice welcome, Mr. President

Seconds later, he was shot

What was John F. Kennedy s last words kgb answers

Last edited:
It seems odd to me that out of all of the billions of humans who ever lived these few managed to sus out that their souls were in peril in order to warn those gathered around them. Note further that all of these folks had some pre-death fame or notoriety.

I'll know myself in five or six months, if I can come back and warn you guys I will.....but I wonder how many of you can repent if you don't already believe?

Personally I expect to be ashes, and then scattered...worm food in essence.

It is written:

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ ( for by grace ye are saved ) And hath raised us up together and made us to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
- Ephesians 2:4-10
YES

It seems odd to me that out of all of the billions of humans who ever lived these few managed to sus out that their souls were in peril in order to warn those gathered around them. Note further that all of these folks had some pre-death fame or notoriety.

I'll know myself in five or six months, if I can come back and warn you guys I will.....but I wonder how many of you can repent if you don't already believe?

By "these few" I am thinking you mean the great founders of religions. The interesting thing I have found in reading their teachings is they never really spoke of peril. The spoke of hope and love. They never told us how worthless we were but how inherently worthy, if we would only open our eyes. It's the priests, shamans, lamas, monks, etc. who tell us we are filth and need to repent - and drop some money in the bucket while we're about it.

There is no peril and never was. If God is love and God is all, then all is love. You are immersed in it.

I'm sorry to hear of your condition.

If you look at all the links there are dozens and dozens of them and these were famous / well known atheists, CTSV. Which were not yet dead but on their dead beds and already experiencing the torments of hopelessness, of the reality of hell and of what they had done their entire lives by denying Jesus Christ and then trying to prevent others from believing in Him too! What a disaster!

Ghandi in his final days admitted to this - with his own words of realizing what he had done - you know it is quite incredible that only a year or two earlier Ghandi was content in his Hinduism until he drew nearer to death and then the reality of Jesus Christ and hell hit him full force.

Perhaps this too is the grace of God to let these words come forth from such people who all their lives professed there was no God. Men such as Voltaire, Paine, and others listed on this thread. Go through it and look at all the names - I believe you will find the long list of names be totally amazing.

If you do want to believe ( but are having trouble ) and want to repent here is the answer - come to Jesus as the man who had trouble with unbelief and say, Lord! I believe! Help my unbelief! He will do that for you.

You see, CTSV, God does desire to save men, it is His desire save the souls of men and although I recall your saying you once believed in Jesus and then later did not believe - you can return to him by faith and say, Lord, I believe, help my unbelief.

There are times when a spirit of unbelief enters through our reading material, our reasoning with the mind - Listening to the wrong people such as the experience that John Bunyan experience - and some Christians are convinced through clever argument ( which is of Satan ) that perhaps the bible is outdated, perhaps man wrote the bible and one cannot depend upon it - even though we know full well that God has told us this is His inspired Word - it is from Him!

We know that the LORD has done many miracles upon the earth. These miracles are done in Jesus Name - we know that many have been saved -many good works have been done by the hands of those who believe -many have been healed of terminal illnesses, many have been delivered of addictions ( including myself - I once had many addictions including cigarette smoking, drinking, drugs, and today I am free of all of it ) delivered of un-forgiveness, hatred, fear, rebellion, wrong desires - we know that Christ has done this for millions of people, CTSV, and as God is no respecter of persons He is clear that He will do this for whosoever comes unto His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, or whosoever "returns" unto the Father - through His Only Begotten Son - Jesus Christ. ( make sure and watch part 1 and part 2 of the atheist professor testimony video - he tells it all so plainly and if he can find his way to Christ even in such a close call you can do the same here and now ) @CTSV

John 7:17 is an invitation for anyone who is willing to do the will of God once they know it - to that one - God will reveal the teachings of Jesus Christ are from Him! It is His will that we obey Him! Here is the difficult part for some. To obey God means to not be in bondage to the opinions of man. It means you may have to say to those who are in rebellion against Jesus Christ, hey! You know what? You didn't die on the cross for me. Jesus Christ did. You won't be willing to go to hell for me. Jesus Christ took the keys to hell and the grave and was willing to lay down everything so that I might be in heaven when I die. I'm following Him not you so get out of my way and be quiet. It may take that to free you up - only the LORD can show you what it is.

The accuser of the brethren are not working for Jesus Christ.

For instance this man, Clayton, is accusing me of being arrogant and a fear mongering because I am sharing with people here the truth about atheists and their last words on earth. This is not true.

To the man who is an atheist and listens to this warning and calls upon Jesus to save Him, to give His life fully to Him and serve Him all his days - this message is a life saver and the man will one day be incredibly grateful for my thread and sharing the Famous Last Words testimonials ........and for having been convinced that it was just a matter of his heart having been hardened ( there is nothing wrong with our minds but our hearts must become soft and repent in order to receive truth and embrace it ) and he will be comforted in his conscience to be finally at peace with the LORD - so to him it is good news - because he hears and receives the truth.

But to the perishing the gospel is foolishness and those who preach it are to be mocked and heckled and if that doesn't work they will attempt false accusations because the truth is - they are not satisfied with having rejected Christ - they do not want anyone else to believe on Him either. The reality of the Gospel being truth - Jesus Christ being a narrow way - with the alternative being hell - is too much for their consciences to bear and in order to keep a measure of peace they must insist on everyone else agreeing with them or else!

Indeed the very things this man is accusing me of are the things he is -himself guilty of. It is arrogance to attempt to silence someone on their own thread on a religion forum. It is fear that drives someone to attempt to silence someone on their own thread on a religion forum. It is not only rude but it is indeed arrogance. On the other hand, my heart feels tremendous compassion for this man because without coming to Christ in repentance what hope is there?

So that is my response to you. ( and to him) I hope it helps you both.

Last words of JFK.....

In response to Nelly Connally asking him "You certainly can’t say that the people of Dallas haven’t given you a nice welcome, Mr. President

Did you know that John F. Kennedy had before his death - received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior - and that there are some who believe that was the reason for his having been assassinated? If it is true - then JFK was martyred. If he was murdered because of he being recently born again and ready to set this nation on a course against communism - it is not surprising they wanted to have him assassinated. Truth is stranger than fiction, Rightwinger!

Last words of JFK.....

Did you know that John F. Kennedy had before his death - received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior - and that there are some who believe that was the reason for his having been assassinated? If it is true - then JFK was martyred. If he was murdered because of he being recently born again and ready to set this nation on a course against communism - it is not surprising they wanted to have him assassinated. Truth is stranger than fiction, Rightwinger!

No, actually that is just plain strange

Jere, I am sure that, by now, you know that a lot of people take offense with your constant over-the-top preaching. Listing names of people that you have convinced yourself are in hell, seeing Satan and demons everywhere, going on about the Illuminati, which does not exist, telling people who disagree with your fanatical religious beliefs that they are going to hell, mixing all of that with politics, like you did recently regarding Obama, condemning gays, witches, etc.., etc., etc. Most of us know that your train left the baggage at the station long ago, but there are some, who may be unstable who take you seriously. The harm that you do to those that are already deranged, with the fear tactics that your faith embraces, is unconscionable. You really are not that removed from those that handle serpents and the 700 Club people who play rock lyrics backwards in search of satanic messages. I have tolerated this stuff from you with a minimal amount of distain, because I like you. However, I find myself giving your fear threads life, by responding to this stuff, and that is my fault.

You are driving people away from you with this nonsense, which is contrary to what you are trying to accomplish. I look around me, and see good in most things, because I do not go looking for evil. The condemnation coming from your corner of everything, that you believe god is against, is simply not healthy for me to read, and I choose not to be exposed to it. It also comes out sounding incredibly self-righteous and judgmental.

While I can respond to those on the other side of the fence on these boards without getting offended, I put truly negative people on "ignore". Sorry, Jere. that is were I feel I must put you.

You have the right to ignore anyone on here. No one can take that way from you.

Here are my feelings on Jeremiah. He is truly invested in what he says.

While many Christians, try to love everyone, it is a hard task to live up to. I can love a homosexual, or even President Obama, but as hard as I try, I cannot love a child molester, I would just as soon see them dead as think about them, that's on me.

When people say, love the sinner, hate the sin, Jeremiah lives up to this, at least as far as I can see, and in his preaching he shows his love. For it is written, love thy neighbor as you love yourself. And, in his preaching, Jeremiah is trying his best to love everyone, by showing them what he believes to be the truth.

I don't know it for certain, but I suspect Jeremiah prays for every soul on here, probably every night. You may not believe, but to have someone wishing you nothing but good things all the time, is a blessing in itself.

I am a woman, first of all UllysesS.Archer, but thank you for speaking up for me. I have to tell you I do not preach God hates the sin but loves the sinner because that teaching does not come from Jesus Christ but from Ghandi who was not a Christian but a Hindu who at the end of his life realized the teachings of Christ were true and he had been in rebellion against God Almighty.

I preach God is angry with the wicked every day. Repent! I also remind people that God loved us while we were yet sinners because the bible is quite clear on that point - yet if we remain separated from Jesus Christ - if we do not repent of our sins - we shall perish in hell eternally.

I do pray for people here more than they realize and think about them continually - every single day - more than my own children - that is the truth - I was praying late last night for them and I also pray specific prayers over individuals here and I have never ever prayed send that person to hell! God forbid! I pray God have mercy! God open their eyes, send the Holy Spirit to draw them, that kind of praying. I feel a great burden for all of the people here and those who are like rebellious children - I find more tenderness in my heart for then the ones that act good, believe it or not. It is just that way and I cannot explain it. I can only think that perhaps that is how God feels about those who are away from Him - His love is stronger to pull them in but here is the truth:

I have not preached that much on hell at all. In the time I have been here - I have typed out full books of the bible including Romans, Hebrews, 1 Corinthians... All of the chapters of Proverbs except for Chapter 31 ( I should finish that today! ) Almost half of the book of Psalms there are 150 and I do not remember how far along I got on that Book. Many sermons by Michael Boldea Jr and a few by others who have long since went on to heaven.

I am starting the Book of John today ( God willing ) and have no further interest in this thread because most threads I do not continue on and on and on with. I make them and forget them a few days later. With the exception of Pentacostal Fire which I added onto for a long time because that is what I felt led by the Holy Spirit to do!

So this will be my final post on this thread and again, I believe in the narrow path but I also believe to whom much is given much is required and so - like babes - some people are given great mercy - as is proven by the man who was an atheist professor and experienced the beginning torments of hell - but was spared by the mercy of Jesus Christ. What did that man know? Only a little song - Jesus loves me - which he had forgotten long ago - having only heard it as a tiny little child.
Contrast that atheist to this board - who has heard the greatest sermons, holy gospel music, scripture - full books of the bible - testimonies of visions of hell - last famous words of atheists - such as this thread - seriously - what excuse will people who have been given all of this have? Nothing. I tell you the truth. Do you see how important it is that we walk in love towards every man, woman and child with this enormous truth set before us every day? I definitely see it more and more as time goes on. I fear the LORD. I fear the responsibility of it all. It is a great responsibility to not waver on the truth in any way, shape or form. It is a great responsibility to know that for some it is only prayer that is going to bring that miracle of believing finally to fruition.

In closing, I do not desire to know how many people get saved off of what I put up - that is God's business not mine. I consider myself doing what I am called to do and nothing more. It is obeying God and that is all it is. I could be just as happy cleaning my refrigerator and obeying God and He knows it. I'm not big on people. He is. This is not something I would have chosen for myself. I feel very uncomfortable at times. I will still obey God and do what He tells me to do. No matter what.

This thread is about eternity. These are the famous last words of atheists as they were dying and about to enter hell. Quite horrific but hopefully it will make some people realize that even these men knew the the truth and confessed it in their final moments on earth. As someone once said, "Hell is truth seen too late.

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying - Religion - Nairaland

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

The fact that you can be saved at the last second should tell you god(s) is just a way for you and your dying relative to cope with the tragedy.

Wishful thinking.

“You can tell you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” – Anne Lamott

The fact that people hold an irrational belief is simply evidence that our brains are able to compartmentalize world-views and models from one another, usually in order to maintain a state of ‘ignorant bliss’ and escape the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.

“I don’t feel frightened by not knowing things, I think it’s much more interesting that way … I have approximate answers, and possible beliefs, and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I’m not absolutely sure of anything. I might think about it a little, but if I can’t figure it out, then I go to something else. It doesn’t frighten me.” – Richard Feynman

“Science adjusts it’s understanding based on what’s observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved.” – Tim Minchin

“It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” – Carl Sagan

“God is an ever-receding pocket of ignorance that’s getting smaller and smaller as time goes on.”- Neil deGrasse Tyson

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” — Anonymous

“We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.” – Gene Roddenberry

More real famous words that make sense.

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

I agree with this part. I know with 100% certainty that what I say is what is true. Therefore, out of love, I am telling others what I know will happen after they die. Telling atheists about the reality of Hell is warning them of the danger that lies in the future. Truly, if I didn't love them, I wouldn't waste my effort to tell them.

"To the man who is an atheist and listens to this warning and calls upon Jesus to save Him, to give His life fully to Him and serve Him all his days - this message is a life saver and the man will one day be incredibly grateful for my thread and sharing the Famous Last Words testimonials ........and for having been convinced that it was just a matter of his heart having been hardened ( there is nothing wrong with our minds but our hearts must become soft and repent in order to receive truth and embrace it ) and he will be comforted in his conscience to be finally at peace with the LORD - so to him it is good news - because he hears and receives the truth."

I agree with this part. I know with 100% certainty that what I say is what is true. Therefore, out of love, I am telling others what I know will happen after they die. Telling atheists about the reality of Hell is warning them of the danger that lies in the future. Truly, if I didn't love them, I wouldn't waste my effort to tell them.

"To the man who is an atheist and listens to this warning and calls upon Jesus to save Him, to give His life fully to Him and serve Him all his days - this message is a life saver and the man will one day be incredibly grateful for my thread and sharing the Famous Last Words testimonials ........and for having been convinced that it was just a matter of his heart having been hardened ( there is nothing wrong with our minds but our hearts must become soft and repent in order to receive truth and embrace it ) and he will be comforted in his conscience to be finally at peace with the LORD - so to him it is good news - because he hears and receives the truth."

You can not know with 100% certainty and we believe with 99.9999% certainty you are full of shit.

You are brainwashed. You believe what you believe not because of facts but because you want to believe.

Just because you are convinced doesn't mean you are correct. Science has figured out why/how/when and what part of the brain invented this super parent we call god.

Oh yea, and Muslims are 100% sure you are going to hell. 100% sure stupid.

This thread is about eternity. These are the famous last words of atheists as they were dying and about to enter hell. Quite horrific but hopefully it will make some people realize that even these men knew the the truth and confessed it in their final moments on earth. As someone once said, "Hell is truth seen too late.

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

Yes, it is true that when people on their death bed or swimming alone in the ocean with sharks circling will often turn to a god because they want help are scared and don't want to be alone.

By the way, this is nothing more than an attempt to scare us into going along. This is a tactic of religion. Either join or burn in hell. They use to kill people for not going along but today they just intimidate/scare people with eternal damnation. Sorry, not buying it no matter how sure you are of it.

atheists on their death bed =Fear filled knowing they are about to face final judgment and eternal hell and it was all their choice!

I can see how a brainwashed christian would actually believe that bullshit but the fact is if we dare call us atheists that should tell you we REALLY don't believe your bullshit story.

In the movies we see criminals, mafia, murderers who say "yea, I know I'm going to hell..." You have to realize those are people who have done very bad things and also believe in god. They truly believe god is going to punish them for eternity for their sins.

Us atheists know that when he dies, like you and me, that's it. Nothing more. Just like when an ant or fish dies. What you think you are special or a deity/god over the other animals? Hell, you wouldn't last a day in the African jungle. Some god you are.

Also consider this. If it weren't for someone else inventing gun powder you would still be lion bate. The only reason humans have evolved so far is because of 5% of us. The people who invented fire, the wheel, gas engine, electricity, etc. If it weren't for those rare few people you wouldn't even be at the top of the food chain.

So what kind of god are you? A puny one. LOL.

Violation of USMB Rules:

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

@cereal_killer @AVG-JOE @AngelsNDemons @theDoctorisIn

((See Mod Message at Post 105)) -- FlaCalTenn

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back