FANI WILLIS speaks after allegations of paying lover to prosecute Trump: “You cannot expect black women to be perfect. We need to be allowed to ...

What crime?
So you’re totally unaware of what the entire story is all about.

You smooth brain fail black racists are amusing.

I doubt you’d ever be able to read that many words. But I’ll highlight a snippet for you:

Getting to our third point, the violation of the appointment rules is an especially key detail here because the beneficiary was sleeping with DA Willis. As a result of this appointment and the billing approvals overseen by DA Willis, Special Prosecutor Wade has received “almost $1,000,000.00 in legal fees” from Fulton County, substantially exceeding the compensation for any other Georgia State or County prosecutor.
And these funds were used, allegedly, the fund their extravagant vacations and getaways.
Id. Emphasis added. 👍

Holy shit. Even when it’s all laid out for you, you still can’t follow along.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You smooth brain fail black racists are very amusing.
I read the story. It doesn't alledge any crime. It only implies professional impropriety but doesn't really connect the dots. But you go ahead and get your hopes up for technofrog. 😄

I don't need consoling. The trial is ongoing. Let me know when that changes.
Zzz

The trial might be ongoing.

Then again, perhaps not.

Also, the topic is Fani and her boyfriend.

By the way, the boyfriend had a wife. He failed to deliver required discovery to his wife on the occasion of their divorce.

It’s alleged that he had concealed (among other things) some income from his special prosecutor appointment.

If that’s true, I wonder why he’d hide that from his soon to be ex wife?

Zzz

The trial might be ongoing.

Then again, perhaps not.
No... it's still on going. Perhaps you're a moron.
Also, the topic is Fani and her boyfriend.
I know. It's hilarious that you fail whites think who she's dating will save your boy from prosecution.
By the way, the boyfriend had a wife. He failed to deliver required discovery to his wife on the occasion of their divorce.
Oh no. He's going through divorce I precedings? Surely that's illegal! 😄
It’s alleged that he had concealed (among other things) some income from his special prosecutor appointment.
By his ex wife? How's that relevant to the prosecution of Trump?
If that’s true, I wonder why he’d hide that from his soon to be ex wife?
Because you're a moron who doesn't understand divorce?

No... it's still on going. Perhaps you're a moron.
Nah; that’s you. You have “moron” tattooed on your forehead. Didn’t say it wasn’t ongoing. I’m only suggesting that it might come to a screeching halt. 👍

Now comes the part where you’ll not understand why.
I know. It's hilarious that you fail whites think who she's dating will save your boy from prosecution.
Nobody gives a shit who she’s dating. That’s not the point, you smooth brain fail black racist bingo idiot. 😎
Oh no. He's going through divorce I precedings? Surely that's illegal!
Not a claim anybody has made. The fact of the divorce isn’t the point. You poor ignorant imbecile.
By his ex wife? How's that relevant to the prosecution of Trump?
You’ll never figure that out. 😂
Because you're a moron who doesn't understand divorce?

You miss again, fail black racist.

An admission of guilt by Fani.

Yeah, you stumbled, and now you need to pay the piper, not lover boy Wade.

If she were truly contrite and not just blowing smoke, she would resign.

Oh, and just because you're black and a woman (they suddenly know what a woman is?) doesn't exculpate you.

Wade getting paid to put the D into the DA

Nah; that’s you. You have “moron” tattooed on your forehead. Didn’t say it wasn’t ongoing. I’m only suggesting that it might come to a screeching halt. 👍
Because you're a pussy who's too afraid to make a real prediction?

I predict we'll be watching Fani Willis prosecute your boy on live tv. :funnyface:
Now comes the part where you’ll not understand why.

Nobody gives a shit who she’s dating. That’s not the point, you smooth brain fail black racist bingo idiot. 😎
Then again, what's the point?
Not a claim anybody has made. The fact of the divorce isn’t the point. You poor ignorant imbecile.

You’ll never figure that out. 😂
You've fail to make a relevant one.
You miss again, fail black racist.
Nope. Fani got her indictment. She hit the nail right on the head and you'll get to watch her hit Trump over the head over and over again during the trial. 😄

Being cited for contempt by a judge isn’t exactly the same thing as a conviction. But other than that, this detailed report is interesting.

Your almost imagine that a divorce lawyer would know better than to conceal his income from his wife in a divorce proceeding.

And one might also wonder what his qualifications were for the gig handed to him by Fani (his girlfriend). Divorce practice isn’t exactly the same as prosecutorial experience. Prosecutorial experience might have been deemed more important for that assignment considering the fact that the person under investigation at that time (and subsequently indicted and awaiting trial) was the former President of the United States.

Because you're a pussy who's too afraid to make a real prediction?
Lashing out like a sissy doesn’t become you, Jerk Chicken. It is you. But it’s unbecoming. 😂

You pretend to know. I don’t.
I predict we'll be watching Fani Willis prosecute your boy on live tv. :funnyface:
No no. She delegated that to her boyfriend. Try to keep up, smooth brain.
Nope. Fani got her indictment.
Technically, no. The very special prostituter secured the indictment.
She hit the nail right on the head and you'll get to watch her hit Trump over the head over and over again during the trial.
Again, your ignorance is on display. 👍

Forum List

Back