🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fanni Willis Takes Jim Jordan To Task: You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law

Quote from the article: " Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school"
Falsely implies Jordan failed the bar exam. She lied. As did you.

JorDumb attended law school, he DID NOT PASS THE BAR. There is a difference.

Any possible, or in this impossible investigation of Willis by House ReNaziKlans violates the seperation of powers. Judiciary is a Co-Equal Branch of Government and NOT subserviant to the Legislative. Nor does the Federal Legislative have the right to hinder the prosecution in a local legal action. A graduate of law school would know that.

Last edited:
"Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school"

Want to try me again, skippy? No, you don't.

Gym JorDumb DID NOT PASS THE BAR. The Judicial Branch is Co-Equal Branch of Government, that is basic high school civics. JorDumb has no right to hinder prosecution in a State Case, which is what he is doing.

Keep going skippy, you amuse me.

Please cite the specific amendment in which a prosecutor is forbidden from saying whom they ware going get. The specific part of the Constitution, the specific clause and/amendment.

As often as you people shouted, "LOCK HER UP", with no real grounds for doing so, you must know how wrong you are. HRC broke no law, you people announcing you were going to her, how exactly is that different.

You have no idea of what you are talking about and it shows.
Why did you think it was an amendment?

Article III, Section 1 does mention not only the supreme court, but also other levels of the judiciary with this introduction:

"The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour"
I'm not repeating her failure to recuse herself as it is in one of the the above videos that I furnished for you and others, Mr. Slow Horses. IMHO between that egregious break with behaviors required of a judicial appointment of District Attorney in the State of Georgia, and her cherry picking inconvenient dates to destroy Donald Trump's run for office, which she told her pals how proud she was of herself for treating President Trump to a finger printing, photo shooting his face for records of criminal suspects, etc. I have no words for the manner in which she has zero respect for the Constitution of the United States of America with re to the judiciary side of a state's DA.

Jim Jordan is a bitch. No wonder MAGA loves him. 😄 Despite all those years in office and 9 Bengazi hearings Jimmy is still shooting blanks while Fani had Donald Trump handcuffed and mug shotted. Maybe you clowns should try electing someone capable. :lmao:

Congressman Jordan is a fine human being. Why are you so paranoid?
A fine human being who's former college wrestling team accuse him of covering up the sexual abuse they received from their coach.

Also what paranoia did I express in my post? Do you know what paranoia even means? Jim Jordan is moron who does political theater and not much else. That's not paranoia, that's his track record. Nine Bengazi hearings and he came up with bupkis.

Last edited:
Not that he failed it, as the fake newsers, like you, are suggesting.

Not fake news. You have to first pass the bar in order to practice law and JorDumb did not pass the bar.

IF he did not bother to take a test to pass the bar, JorDumb still has no right to practice law. One must pass the bar exam in order to practice law. IF you do not even bother take the test then that is on you.

There’s no civil war coming… haters like yourself may be loud and more vocal now since Trump has grabbed the spotlight but y’all will fizzle out. Virtue and good are not on your side
nope its coming as more and more people willing to work give up earnings to those unwilling to work

Not fake news. You have to first pass the bar in order to practice law and JorDumb did not pass the bar.

IF he did not bother to take a test to pass the bar, JorDumb still has no right to practice law. One must pass the bar exam in order to practice law. IF you do not even bother take the test then that is on you.
It is fake news to day he failed the bar. He did not take the bar exam. End of story.

On Thursday, the prosecutor who indicted Donald Trump and 18 alleged co-conspirators on racketeering charges (RICO) slapped down Jordan's attempts to "interfere" with her investigation, and curtly explained to him that he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the law – even accusing him of spreading "misinformation."

With regard to her filing under the RICO statute, Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school, writing that he can still continue his education by purchasing legal expert John Floyd's RICO book "for the non-bar member price of $249."

:spank:

Jim Jordan doesn't get it....the law is simply a tool for the democrat party to acquire power....to be used against their enemies, and as a shield for democrat party politicians, brown shirts (blm and antifa) and other minions.....

What does Jim Jordan not understand?

Forum List

Back