🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fanni Willis Takes Jim Jordan To Task: You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law

On Thursday, the prosecutor who indicted Donald Trump and 18 alleged co-conspirators on racketeering charges (RICO) slapped down Jordan's attempts to "interfere" with her investigation, and curtly explained to him that he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the law – even accusing him of spreading "misinformation."

With regard to her filing under the RICO statute, Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school, writing that he can still continue his education by purchasing legal expert John Floyd's RICO book "for the non-bar member price of $249."

:spank:
Funny how when Democrats have the House, people are charged with obstructing justice and ignoring "Congress" and then when Republicans have the House, obstructing Congress is suddenly just fine.

Please cite anywhere in American law where a citizen is presumed guilty unless proven innocent. You Marxies always get it backwards. Any prosecutor that blabs about the guilt of the person they are prosecuting would be rightly called out by the legal system. Every good prosecutor knows they have to have EVIDENCE to 'get' their targeted perp and THEN go to trial and get a jury finding in your favor. Running around bragging they are going to 'get' someone is grounds for removing them from the case because any decent defense council would legally tear them apart. Unless. of course, the DOJ has it in for the Defendant.
In the multiple courts of law, Mr. Trump is presumed innocent when he walks in.

Outside of those courtrooms, we are allowed to presume that he's guilty, if we want to. It's always been that way.

JorDumb did not the bar exam. He is NOT a lawyer. He did go law school, so he knows what both Hindering Prosecution and Obstruction of Justice is. Willis has every right to haul his ass into court on those charges.

Last edited:
On Thursday, the prosecutor who indicted Donald Trump and 18 alleged co-conspirators on racketeering charges (RICO) slapped down Jordan's attempts to "interfere" with her investigation, and curtly explained to him that he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the law – even accusing him of spreading "misinformation."

1. "Your letter makes clear that you lack a basic understanding of the law, its practice, and the ethical obligations of attorneys generally and prosecutors specifically."

2. "I am a prosecutor, not a bully. I am sworn to uphold the law, not break it. And I will not be intimidated by anyone, including members of Congress."

3. Your attempt to invoke congressional authority to intrude upon and interfere with an active criminal case in Georgia is flagrantly at odds with the Constitution."

4. "There is absolutely no support for Congress purporting to second guess or somehow supervise an ongoing Georgia criminal investigation and prosecution. That violation of Georgia’s sovereignty is offensive and will not stand."

5. "Your attempt to interfere with and obstruction this office’s prosecution offends the Constitution and is illegal."

6. "For a more thorough understanding of Georgia’s RICO statute, its application and similar laws in other states, I encourage you to read ‘RICO State-by-State.’ As a non-member of the bar, you can purchase a copy for two hundred forty-nine dollars [$249].

images

1. "Your letter makes clear that you lack a basic understanding of the law, its practice, and the ethical obligations of attorneys generally and prosecutors specifically."

2. "I am a prosecutor, not a bully. I am sworn to uphold the law, not break it. And I will not be intimidated by anyone, including members of Congress."

3. Your attempt to invoke congressional authority to intrude upon and interfere with an active criminal case in Georgia is flagrantly at odds with the Constitution."

4. "There is absolutely no support for Congress purporting to second guess or somehow supervise an ongoing Georgia criminal investigation and prosecution. That violation of Georgia’s sovereignty is offensive and will not stand."

5. "Your attempt to interfere with and obstruction this office’s prosecution offends the Constitution and is illegal."

6. "For a more thorough understanding of Georgia’s RICO statute, its application and similar laws in other states, I encourage you to read ‘RICO State-by-State.’ As a non-member of the bar, you can purchase a copy for two hundred forty-nine dollars [$249].

images

JorDumb is fucking with the Woman.

With regard to her filing under the RICO statute, Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school, writing that he can still continue his education by purchasing legal expert John Floyd's RICO book "for the non-bar member price of $249."

Great source. Very reliable.

Fanny Whore will likely get a nasty disease of her vagina. She is so filled with hate for President Trump. Karma will be taking care of her.

In the multiple courts of law, Mr. Trump is presumed innocent when he walks in.

Outside of those courtrooms, we are allowed to presume that he's guilty, if we want to. It's always been that way.
I wasn't talking about 'we' nor did I mention what is allowed or not allowed. You apparently didn't comprehend.

Forum List

Back