🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fanni Willis Takes Jim Jordan To Task: You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law

I'll just remind people Willis is an avowed Communist,

Post your proof of the above statement. IF Ms. Willis an an "Avowed Communist", then when did she do this. In what city and what did she make this statement.

What Year and Month and Day did she make this statement.

Back up your bull shit.

Last edited:
Judge Refuses To Move Prosecution of Mark Meadows To Federal Court.

The prosecution of former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for attempting to overturn the 2020 election will remain in state court, a federal judge ruled Friday as he turned down Meadows’ bid to move the case to federal court.

The decision, which Meadows is likely to appeal, is a victory for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ drive to bring former President Donald Trump, Meadows and 17 other defendants to trial under the state’s broad criminal racketeering statute for their roles in trying to help Trump cling to power.

And just for shits and giggles, all that testimony by Meadows about all those illegal things he did on behalf of 01135809, thhat can and will be used against when he goes to trial in Georgia, Willis wins again!

I don’t blame you for trying to change the subject. You are getting absolutely destroyed in this thread.

Ordinary Guy manifests all the characteristic of a cult member.
@ Ordinary Guy believes in that old timey religion.

1694398204844.png

I'll just remind people Willis is an avowed Communist, her campaign financed by Soros. She attended black colleges and for her undergrad and law degree (read "watered down") Her personal comments about Jordan were highly unprofessional and also dishonest, implying Jordan failed the bar exam, which is untrue. He has a real JD degree.
You forgot, she going to take down one of the biggest criminals in American history.

No, the People of Georgia, who elected Ms. Willis to do her job. These would the same people who voted against P01135809
The same eh, well then it's no wonder why Trump contested the GA election, and better yet by your own arrogant words spoken here constantly, I'd say the case has to be moved in order for any of these defendents to get a fair and impartial trial. What we have here is the equivalent of Ulysses S.Grant being prosecuted/persecuted by General Robert E. Fannie Lee and her cohorts, otherwise if the south would have won the war instead of the North, then this is exactly what we'd be seeing on a daily basis in the south.

She's making General J.B. Lee proud and happy for doing what his General staff was unable to do, and that was to Get General Trump........

You all are going after the rightful president of the union forces, and the rightful president of the United States. Good luck with that.

The same eh, well then it's no wonder why Trump contested the GA election,
Because Trump LOST the election in Georgia.
Trump contested a lot of states elections, and lost every one.
and better yet by your own arrogant words spoken here constantly, I'd say the case has to be moved in order for any of these defendents to get a fair and impartial trial.
Sure............ right into a Trump friendly red state.
Both the prosecutor and Trump lawyers pick the jury.
What we have here is the equivalent of Ulysses S.Grant being prosecuted/persecuted by General Robert E. Fannie Lee and her cohorts, otherwise if the south would have won the war instead of the North, then this is exactly what we'd be seeing on a daily basis in the south.

She's making General J.B. Lee proud and happy for doing what his General staff was unable to do, and that was to Get General Trump........
Sure.......THAT'S what prosecutors do.
NOT a president.

Trump tells Glenn Beck he'd 'lock up' political opponents if ...​

1694422711862.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 4178537-tr...

Aug 30, 2023 — Former President Trump told conservative media personality Glenn Beck he would prosecute his political enemies if elected president again.
You all are going after the rightful president of the union forces, and the rightful president of the United States. Good luck with that.
You got that right.

Biden Family Investigation​

1694422875762.png
United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability - (.gov)
https://oversight.house.gov › landing › biden-family-i...

Chairman James Comer and Oversight Committee Republicans are investigating the Biden family's domestic and international business dealings to determine ...

On Thursday, the prosecutor who indicted Donald Trump and 18 alleged co-conspirators on racketeering charges (RICO) slapped down Jordan's attempts to "interfere" with her investigation, and curtly explained to him that he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the law – even accusing him of spreading "misinformation."

With regard to her filing under the RICO statute, Willis made a point of reminding the blustery Ohio Republican that he never passed the bar after attending law school, writing that he can still continue his education by purchasing legal expert John Floyd's RICO book "for the non-bar member price of $249."

:spank:
He has every right to get to
" the bottom of Fani's" (no pun intended)
" Trumped up charges"(no pun intended) because congress found all the evidence needed to Subpoena them about Their correspondence with the WH and DOJ that shows a coordinated political abuse effort to intimidate and obstruct the Biden investigation and coming elections. According to Fani this is what she calls racketeering that she's involved in. Fani's obstruction came first so it's not obstruction to obstruct corruption, that's a double negative, so it's Fani who is ignorant of the law and protecting her Fanny (no pun intended).:spank:
"Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise!"
/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/explosive-revelation-fani-willis-linked-massive-election-fraud/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=explosive-revelation-fani-willis-linked-massive-election-frau
d

Go ahead and support this. Next time it might be you. Find me the man, and I'll tell you the crime.
Last week, I felt frustrated about the liars in the Deep State using the MSM to win control their secret dervish narratives, so I prayed that if those who lied might have to reckon with the truth when it became known. There's a lot of back walking going on in DC this week, and I am confident God hears sadness and will make it right. It wasn't me I was praying for, it was for the good of the Taxpayers who got cheated by having the Congress' Foreign Aid packages being ripped off by the nominal leader of the Deep State who spent 44 years cheat-cheat-cheating the American workers out of their tax money to line his pockets and buy himself 5 multimillion dollar homes with his extortionary behaviors all those years, believing nobody would ever catch him, so he bragged to his billionaire boys club, and one of them or their spouse took a cell phone video that went viral of the nominal leader's braggadocios self-enrichment speech, which presented his own horrendous extortion crimes in his own voice. I don't think he's going to win any more elections from people made angry by all that secrecy that Pelosi was holding committee meetings and making decisions with none of her committee members who were Republican invited to her secret meetings in the Capitol basement where nobody could see. And her braggadocious moment was when she grinned and tore up President Trump's State of the Union Address to humiliate him with. Instead, she outed her own criminal intent of having formed a cabal she didn't think anybody would catch onto her interfering from the Halls of Congress to the White House leader at the time, President Donald John Trump. This was after she viciously made him the object of two phoney baloney impeachments with malice and spite aforethought. She's going to pay a price for all her crimes of using her high office to appoint her business supporters pay-to-play the big bucks for their "services" to the Democrat Party, and not all the American people who paid the taxes for the evil way she disbursed money from the Treasury which may have been more than the half a billion Biden conned countries like China and the Ukraine into paying him to receive American government contracts instead of American industries. The Chinese made a lot of money off of everyday people who had no idea the corruption that Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, and corruptible Congresscritters on both sides of the aisle. She's shilling for another run of Congress to heap another hundred million off the United States Treasury to make millionaires out of all her friends and family., while she humiliates President Trump, his staffers, his business associates, his political followers, and worst of all, his close friends and family with one stinking lie after another. She doesn't deserve another term with the government except for the rest of her life at Leavenworth. And her plan to put an innocent man in jail for 50 years, may it fall on whatever she has of her filthy corrupt life of snatching all the money she could make off the taxpayers who spend less on a months' groceries than her daily professional comb-outs on our taxpayer money she has helped herself to with information she was entrusted with for the benefit of all the people in the United States of America. Protect the Constitution according to her oath of the high office she held? She was too busy arranging punishment ideas for Republican widows to not receive things that Biden doled out like the $2000 checks for groceries when he inflationed out average taxpayer people at the rate of about $30,000. per head because inflation raised prices on every item in the country they need to get by on in this more and more oppressive environment the Deep State has created for half the people who pay taxes, while their voters skate. They're out to bankrupt Maga Supporters and Trump voters, and his honest business and military forces who protect the good and the evil against regimes that kill people to get their natural resources, money, property, and acreages and their produce. It's been hell years for farmers who have to pay $900 to replace a tractor wheel that cost $500 four years ago. Farmers and Ranchers are getting so screwed. The reason Americans love beef is because it is one of the best sources of iron that makes the body strong enough to do the heavy lifting that all farmers have to make their farms able to afford tractor tires when their tires wear out due to constant use just to help a family in the country stay alive. And a small farmer with buildings has to pay local and county taxes on a small farm (15 acres or less) around $9,000 a year even in their twilight years. So at year's end, farmers can't afford to buy Christmas presents for their family in times of out-of-control inflation, and they die crying because they had to give all the money their labor made to the United States Treasury with very little left to live on, and their children who planned on running the farm have a headspin when they learn how much their parents were paying in local and federal taxes, and why their hard-working family had to make their own christmas gifts because their taxes ate up any profit and more than that due to taxation with nobody sticking up for themselves.

My venting is done on the horrific cabals that feather their beds with our labors of sunup to sundown. :cranky:

I don’t blame you for trying to change the subject. You are getting absolutely destroyed in this thread.
THE as in THE only saving grace this abject Soros-inspired
D.A. has going is that Governor Kemp would not acknowledge
or agree that this Fani person needs to be impeached from authority.
For many unconstitutional and illegal attempts to bend rules
covering how a trial must be fair and above board.
Mark Levin did a yeomans job last night on Fox's 8 pm {est}
- Life,Liberty and levin - regarding the J6 Washington D.C.
Judge Chutkan.An obvious radical activist.Voted down virtually
every legal appeal by Trump's defense.

Forum List

Back