🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fanni Willis Takes Jim Jordan To Task: You Lack Basic Understanding Of The Law

Simple, as I said, any prosecutor that runs their mouth in public saying the person they intend to prosecute in court is guilty would be most likely removed before the trial.
I agree with you 100%, but I've never seen an exact quote. I've heard hubbub and hear say. Sometimes misinformation finds it way into those two things.

I'll just remind people Willis is an avowed Communist, her campaign financed by Soros. She attended black colleges and for her undergrad and law degree (read "watered down") Her personal comments about Jordan were highly unprofessional and also dishonest, implying Jordan failed the bar exam, which is untrue. He has a real JD degree.
Jim Jordan never even tried to take the bar exam.

I wondered who that ugly bitch reminded me of...
R.85a8e6d49c108d6bbb83204d3e3982b9

Yeah and isn't Jim Jordan part of the body in the U.S. that MAKES law?
Yes, he is, and he earned a juris doctor's degree, but instead of becoming a lawyer, he went into his first love, politics. And if Fani Willis suggests he doesn't understand the law, she is grossly mistaken. Additionally, Congressman Jordan won national titles in his favorite subject, wrestling. That makes him a better sport unless she did, too. This thread just keeps getting better and better. :)

Judge Refuses To Move Prosecution of Mark Meadows To Federal Court.

The prosecution of former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for attempting to overturn the 2020 election will remain in state court, a federal judge ruled Friday as he turned down Meadows’ bid to move the case to federal court.

The decision, which Meadows is likely to appeal, is a victory for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ drive to bring former President Donald Trump, Meadows and 17 other defendants to trial under the state’s broad criminal racketeering statute for their roles in trying to help Trump cling to power.

And just for shits and giggles, all that testimony by Meadows about all those illegal things he did on behalf of 01135809, thhat can and will be used against when he goes to trial in Georgia, Willis wins again!

Next up: Jordan responds to Willis' false attacks, to which Willis plays the victimhood/racist/sexist card. This is the MO for all far-left Soros-financed unqualified shills. AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thuneberg. They say extremely nasty and provocative things, then when responded to, retreat to victimhood.
Truth well spoken. :thup:

Judge Refuses To Move Prosecution of Mark Meadows To Federal Court.

The prosecution of former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for attempting to overturn the 2020 election will remain in state court, a federal judge ruled Friday as he turned down Meadows’ bid to move the case to federal court.

The decision, which Meadows is likely to appeal, is a victory for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ drive to bring former President Donald Trump, Meadows and 17 other defendants to trial under the state’s broad criminal racketeering statute for their roles in trying to help Trump cling to power.

And just for shits and giggles, all that testimony by Meadows about all those illegal things he did on behalf of 01135809, thhat can and will be used against when he goes to trial in Georgia, Willis wins again!
This thread is not about Meadows. Start your own thread.

I'll just remind people Willis is an avowed Communist, her campaign financed by Soros. She attended black colleges and for her undergrad and law degree (read "watered down") Her personal comments about Jordan were highly unprofessional and also dishonest, implying Jordan failed the bar exam, which is untrue. He has a real JD degree.
And this post will remind people that conservatives are pathological liars.

Forum List

Back