Far left candidate edges ahead of Establishment dem candidate in Kentucky senate race

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

LOL...hilarious. I mean I don't really care, can't stand Turtle McConnell but he is in no way gonna lose to this dude. Wish someone would primary McConnell though.

It ain't looking good for McGrath, Booker is winning around the big cities where MOST votes are coming from.

LOL...hilarious. I mean I don't really care, can't stand Turtle McConnell but he is in no way gonna lose to this dude. Wish someone would primary McConnell though.

It ain't looking good for McGrath, Booker is winning around the big cities where MOST votes are coming from.
I laughed when Booker said McConnell has been in office (since 1978) a year before he was born. That old dude has trashed so many bills where they had 99 votes bi-partisan. Now that is bullshit.

I laughed when Booker said McConnell has been in office (since 1978) a year before he was born. That old dude has trashed so many bills where they had 99 votes bi-partisan. Now that is bullshit.
He can't trash votes if they had 99 votes that would mean they were allowed to be brought up and voted on in the senate. If you mean passed in the house then yeah duh, 99% of the shit that comes out of the democrat house is garbage and is rightfully trashed.

He can't trash votes if they had 99 votes that would mean they were allowed to be brought up and voted on in the senate. If you mean passed in the house then yeah duh, 99% of the shit that comes out of the democrat house is garbage and is rightfully trashed.
Hmmm. How does he trash House votes?

By not bringing them up in the senate. Dems do it and so does the GOP nothing new.

One Booker in the Senate is already too many.

The House Dims are gearing-up more of the same. Including D.C. statehood.

Hey, ain't statehood a racist term? ;)

By not bringing them up in the senate. Dems do it and so does the GOP nothing new.
You just don't get it. I said bi-partisan

You just don't get it. I said bi-partisan

Dems claim they are bipartisan I wanna see exactly HOW bipartisan are they? Which bills exactly, did GOP and dems sponsor them or was it like 1 or 2 GOP flakes in the house that voted for them and they claim that as bipartisan

Not for anything, but a progressive candidate like Booker is not likely to unseat Sen. McConnell. The majority leader may be an anathema, but the Kentucky electorate isn’t any less conservative.

The election of the Governor is the exception rather than the rule.

imo

Forum List

Back