Far Right-Wingers planning Suicide-by-cop rally in D.C.

'Militias All Across The Nation Are Mobilizing' For Anti-Obama Rally -

I will not celebrate the deaths of thousands of moron tea baggers getting gunned down by Capital Police, Marines, and Drones (if necessary) -- ....

Sure you will! It'll be a regular statist circle jerk. Enjoy your wargasms!

Nut is a hypocrite and plays these "I'm nice" games but you get the real person if you read the snide and hateful side comments. He/she, whoever is hateful towards those that disagree with his/her politics.

I will not celebrate the deaths of thousands of moron tea baggers getting gunned down by Capital Police, Marines, and Drones (if necessary) -- but the world will be a better place.

Happy Easter, Tea Party!!

An organizer for Operation American Spring, a planned right-wing rally in Washington D.C. that hopes to drive President Obama out of office through a “second American Revolution,” said this week that “militias all across the nation are mobilizing” to attend the May demonstration.

In an interview with conservative pundit Erik Rush this week, organizer Harry Riley said that while the militias are “not coming up there with any weapons,” he believes there may be violence and “carnage” if the demonstrators don’t get their way. “I fear the next step, if this doesn’t happen, is going to be something that not a combat soldier wants to see,” he said.

Another rally organizer, Jim Garrow, has called for a “guerrilla war” against Obama.

Rush himself advocated yesterday for a military coup against Obama.

I can't think of anything more anti-American than these clowns.

You support the massacre of unarmed people if they have views you do not like. How psychopathic.

I will not celebrate the deaths of thousands of moron tea baggers getting gunned down by Capital Police, Marines, and Drones (if necessary) -- but the world will be a better place.

Happy Easter, Tea Party!!

An organizer for Operation American Spring, a planned right-wing rally in Washington D.C. that hopes to drive President Obama out of office through a “second American Revolution,” said this week that “militias all across the nation are mobilizing” to attend the May demonstration.

In an interview with conservative pundit Erik Rush this week, organizer Harry Riley said that while the militias are “not coming up there with any weapons,” he believes there may be violence and “carnage” if the demonstrators don’t get their way. “I fear the next step, if this doesn’t happen, is going to be something that not a combat soldier wants to see,” he said.

Another rally organizer, Jim Garrow, has called for a “guerrilla war” against Obama.

Rush himself advocated yesterday for a military coup against Obama.

I can't think of anything more anti-American than these clowns.

That's not a right-wing rally, it's an American rally.

And I'll be there if at all possible.

tee potties are the opposite of American. They were never legit because real Americans saw through them. They're nothing but a bunch of idiot fascists.

(Go look up "fascist". )

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING Scheduled - ErikRush.com - ErikRush.com

MISSION: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty “of the people, for the people, by the people” from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions: Millions of Americans will participate.

:lol:

Like the millions bikers who shut down DC?

Or the millions of truckers?

I know right? Or the 10's that showed up to that recent rally w/ that one guy. can't remember his name. Starts w/ a 'K' I believe.

*** edit- I found the guy. Klayman lol: http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...reclaim-america-now-rally-a-massive-flop.html

Last edited:
OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING Scheduled - ErikRush.com - ErikRush.com

MISSION: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty “of the people, for the people, by the people” from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions: Millions of Americans will participate.

:lol:

Like the millions bikers who shut down DC?

Or the millions of truckers?

I know right? Or the 10's that showed up to that recent rally w/ that one guy. can't remember his name. Starts w/ a 'K' I believe.

*** edit- I found the guy. Klayman lol: http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...reclaim-america-now-rally-a-massive-flop.html

And don't forget the million moms who were gonna bring that sexy pig to justice!

LOL

Forum List

Back