Far Rightwing Republican Candidate Rises The Ranks by Trashing Black Americans

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As I recently stated in another thread just today, it seems the more rightwing and Republican a person is, the more anti-Black they are.

So much so that here we have a Columbian Immigrant, Valentina Gomez, going out of her way to trash Black Americans and going so far as to call Juneteenth a "ratchet" holiday...

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.

Last edited:
How about the capsule summary? What, exactly, did she say that was false and defamatory to the descendants of enslaved Americans?

For example, if one thinks that Juneteenth is a bullshit ("ratchet"???) holiday, does that make them racist? What about people who refuse to celebrate Columbus Day? Are they anti-Italian bigots? People who think the St Patrick's Day parade is ratchet? Are they anti-Irish bigots?

Is it not possible to reject the validity of Juneteenth without being a racist?

Apparently not.

Sixteen people shot at a Juneteenth event and not a peep from Sleepy Joe on mass shooting...whats up with that ?
sleepy joe wake me up.jpg

Last edited:
How about the capsule summary? What, exactly, did she say that was false and defamatory to the descendants of enslaved Americans?

For example, if one thinks that Juneteenth is a bullshit ("ratchet"???) holiday, does that make them racist? What about people who refuse to celebrate Columbus Day? Are they anti-Italian bigots? People who think the St Patrick's Day parade is ratchet? Are they anti-Irish bigots?

Is it not possible to reject the validity of Juneteenth without being a racist?

Apparently not.
Given the history of what whites have done, racism must be considered. It is the consequences of 248 years of behavior.

Sixteen people shot at a Juneteenth event and not a peep from Sleepy Joe on mass shooting...whats up with that ?
And how many whites have been shot at events over the years? All presidential assassinations have been white on white.

Given the history of what whites have done, racism must be considered. It is the consequences of 248 years of behavior.

Yep.

You definitely owe yourself reparations.

(Side note: Not even making fun or joking. You need to see a shrink. You have Dissociative Personality Disorder. I am genuinely concerned.)

As I recently stated in another thread just today, it seems the more rightwing and Republican a person is, the more anti-Black they are.

So much so that here we have a Columbian Immigrant, Valentina Gomez, going out of her way to trash Black Americans and going so far as to call Juneteenth a "ratchet" holiday...

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.

Yep, the white racist will push any non white to the front quick that can help them with their agenda. What this idiot Columbian doesn't get is that when they get what they want, her ass might just get sent back to Columbia.

Yep, the white racist will push any non white to the front quick that can help them with their agenda. What this idiot Columbian doesn't get is that when they get what they want, her ass might just get sent back to Columbia.

OK. I'm out.

Anyone who wants to be a voyeur for this sick mentally ill shit where a gay white dude talks to himself with multiple "Black Power" screenames on a message board? (Where no real "Black Power" revolutionary would ever bother showing up?)

Have ats! ;)

Trump is making huge gains with black Americans as the black Americans wake up to the fact that democrats are treasonous scum selling them out to the WEF.

If Trump wasn't making gains with black Americans, WEF/democrat shillbots wouldn't be here making threads like this.

And here we go with the idiots who think me and Marc are the same.

White racism is indeed a mental disorder.

That child hasn't been exposed to a Spanish accent enough, she actually said "wretched holiday", not ratchet holiday. Perhaps he should have gotten a transcript before he made himself out the idiot.

And here we go with the idiots who think me and Marc are the same.

White racism is indeed a mental disorder.
But we are the same...oops!!! Did I say thaaaaaat.....!?!?

dr-house-gregory-house.png

I'm pretty sure she's going to be the next Missouri Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back