Far Rightwing Republican Candidate Rises The Ranks by Trashing Black Americans

And, as expected, she has risen in the ranks due to her foreign brand of racism, bigotry and anti-Blackness because that is exactly what her domestic base wants.
She has risen in notoriety because she makes lib knees jerk and you guys cant stop talking about her

So much so that its difficult to find an original unedited video from her but plenty of replayed snippets from libs like you with their hair on fire

Literally, how many repubs on this forum ever heard of her before MarcATL started this thread?

I hadnt and I doubt if anyone else had either

Now based just on the tiny sample you provided she sounds ok to me

What I heard her say is that black Americans crying about slavery are full of it

Because no black person in America today was ever a slave

Which is a fact

Exactly, proving my OP.
I don't see how that proves your OP, Marc.

We like politicians here that speak their mind...not tiptoe around trying not to step on any toes.

If you ain't into that, your loss...you'll get politicians that tell you what you want to hear and then go do whatever they want behind your back.

Not from where I sit.

Fighters is exactly what what need.

And this girl is a fighter.

Shes an idiot and of course you'lll support any non white who works to further your agenda. I bet she's against DEI too, which would show exactly what kind of idiot she really is.

We like politicians here that speak their mind...not tiptoe around trying not to step on any toes.

If you ain't into that, your loss...you'll get politicians that tell you what you want to hear and then go do whatever they want behind your back.
The title is literally what she did to rise the ranks....trash Black Americans and her racist far rightwing base, aka you and your ilk, vote for them.

What I heard her say is that black Americans crying about slavery are full of it

Because no black person in America today was ever a slave

Which is a fact
I guess using that logic I could say that you have no right crying about rape or murder if you had a family member raped or murdered cause it didn’t happen to you… am I right?

I hadnt and I doubt if anyone else had either
She was on Timcast IRL the night of Biden's SOTU Address.

And of course we Missourians have heard of her.

These leftist give her all kinds of national attention. So much so that it's her opponent in the race that is the real unknown.

It's going to be a blowout.

How about politicians that speak their mind but have actual good minds filled with integrity… cause I don’t see much of that in todays world of politics

No you don't. I live in Kansas, have worked in KCMO and St. Louis. I played rugby against MU, Columbia, The St Louis teams, Missouri Southern and Springfield. We got into a fight against Centeral MissourI State on the field because a white boy called my teammate a ****. My brother managed a lumber company in Chilicothe and caught hell from the white racists he was in charge of. Missouri is in the Green Book, thats how bad it is.

Marc has saId that the right will promote a person of color who has anti black views. And that is exactly what's happening here.

How about the capsule summary? What, exactly, did she say that was false and defamatory to the descendants of enslaved Americans?

For example, if one thinks that Juneteenth is a bullshit ("ratchet"???) holiday, does that make them racist? What about people who refuse to celebrate Columbus Day? Are they anti-Italian bigots? People who think the St Patrick's Day parade is ratchet? Are they anti-Irish bigots?

Is it not possible to reject the validity of Juneteenth without being a racist?

Apparently not.
When was Columbus enslaved?

The title is literally what she did to rise the ranks....trash Black Americans and her racist far rightwing base, aka you and your ilk, vote for them.
Are Black Americans interchangeable with Juneteenth?

Let's be honest here...Juneteenth is a holiday celebrating the day that slaves in Texas learned that the White Union Army had fought and won a war that allowed the proclamation of a White Republican President to free them from their Democrat oppressors.

Even you have to conclude that holiday ain't exactly the narrative you want promoted.

If there is anything factually inaccurate in that description, feel free to argue your case.

I guess using that logic I could say that you have no right crying about rape or murder if you had a family member raped or murdered cause it didn’t happen to you… am I right?
Was it an innocent young flower of the South raped and murdered by black Union soldiers in 1864?

That was a long time ago and I would not use it as an excuse to hate all black people today

But since you insist, there are innocent white (and black) women being raped and murdered by sons of obama in 2024, and am concerned about justice for them

Forum List

Back